Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying offshore betting accounts  (Read 184 times)
miostar (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:24:54 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 09:53:32 PM by miostar

I was wondering if anyone would beinterested in selling a verified account at Betphoenix, Skybook, Betmania, Bet33....Most of the sportbooks available in Europe offer peanut sign up bonuses, reload bonuses are very rare and small. Unfortunately european players are not allowed signing up at most of the offshore bookies like Betphoenix etc.
. Let me know what you think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

I was wondering if anyone would beinterested in selling a verified account at Betphoenix, Skybook, Betmania, Bet33....Most of the sportbooks available in Europe offer peanut sign up bonuses, reload bonuses are very rare and small. Unfortunately european players are not allowed signing up at most of the offshore bookies like Betphoenix etc.
I have some accounts i registered sometimes ago, let me check and confirm whether they are still valid and i get back.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

Buying gambling accounts can be very risky. More riskier if the account is verified by someone else. That user after selling his account can claim back the account after providing enough valid proof like using documents that his account was verified with.
By the way, you posted on the wrong section. This post belongs here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Just avoid it. It's not like they have that good promotions anyway. It's like just bait. It makes you think it is good promotions and you are actually getting some benefits, but in fact they are just luring you into gambling more and in the end you lose the money you deposit. That's the case even in online gambling sites. But it is indeed nice to have the bonuses if you would be able to claim them in the end, though usually it is extremely hard to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: