Bitcoin Forum
February 23, 2018, 08:55:07 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MANNA] Manna:Universal Basic Income + Blockchain  (Read 210 times)
Manna Currency

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

MANNA: Universal Basic Income + Blockchain

Manna is distributed by the People’s Currency Foundation as a basic human right that every person in the world is eligible to receive, for free. Founded in 2015 and originally known as Grantcoin, Manna has achieved milestones in the cryptocurrency movement, as the first blockchain-based currency to be created and distributed by a tax-exempt nonprofit organization, and the first digital currency to implement a Universal Basic Income as its primary method of distribution.

Mannabase is the place to sign up for and receive Manna UBI, and a simple web-based platform to transact the currency with other users. Mannabase will also be developing a system for targeted direct giving, enabling users to donate Manna currency to specific groups of people based on criteria such as geography, age, sex, and economic condition. Mannabase users will also be able to give Manna to charities through the platform.

The vision of Mannabase is to empower the people of the world by making cryptocurrency accessible and available to everyone, and to provide a tool for effective altruism to reduce poverty and inequality.

Learn more and sign up at mannabase.com.

Social Media:

mail@mannabase.com

Exchanges:

SouthXchange: MANNA/BTC

SouthXchange: MANNA/USD

Blockchain Explorer:

Crypto ID

**** This forum has moved in coordination with our rebranding. You can view the original forum here:
Original Forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakob_

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

I always wanted to see distributed wealth in action so how that distribution works in this case?
Do you distribute some percentage of my coins when I buy them to all users or?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1117199)
Manna Currency

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

I always wanted to see distributed wealth in action so how that distribution works in this case?
Do you distribute some percentage of my coins when I buy them to all users or?

The UBI is distributed based on a ~3.5% annual inflation rate of the circulating supply. The 3.5% is evenly distributed amongst all users who have verified their "proof of humanity."
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

What is the expected profitability level here?

jakob_

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

The UBI is distributed based on a ~3.5% annual inflation rate of the circulating supply. The 3.5% is evenly distributed amongst all users who have verified their "proof of humanity."

Ok nice, so you distribute it until reaching total supply?

And question regarding KYC. How you defend against scammers?
Lets say I have multiple phone numbers and emails and I register multiple times with some other identities. How you check that?

Manna Currency

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

Lets say I have multiple phone numbers and emails and I register multiple times with some other identities. How you check that?
     We work with a proprietary set of algorithms as well to ensure users are unique and this has proven effective with users who have multiple phones and e-mails. From our audits thus far, our method has proven a low rate of fraud. That being said, we recognize the importance of KYC with this project and are in the constant process of improving our verification process. We are looking into possible partnerships with Jumio, Uport, Civic and other identity projects as well as non-governmental biometric identification protocols for later iterations.
phabulu

Activity: 28

ph

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

reserved, for I dont know haha
jakob_

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

We work with a proprietary set of algorithms as well to ensure users are unique and this has proven effective with users who have multiple phones and e-mails. From our audits thus far, our method has proven a low rate of fraud. That being said, we recognize the importance of KYC with this project and are in the constant process of improving our verification process. We are looking into possible partnerships with Jumio, Uport, Civic and other identity projects as well as non-governmental biometric identification protocols for later iterations.
Cool. I think KYC is biggest concern with coin like this but I am glad you work seriously on it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.