Bitcoin Forum
April 29, 2017, 01:37:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GCR] Global Currency Reserve  (Read 20759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rockmoney

Activity: 216

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 11:39:05 PM

The OP in this ANN has me a bit skeptical - it doesn't come off as being backed with loads of money, and lacks that "professional" look. I could have put something together much better than the OP, and I can't quite figure out if that is a good or bad thing..

On one hand, the coins current lowest bid on Bittrex at time of this post is BTC0.00003597 with a volume of BTC3.77057126, and perhaps it was created by somebody who knows what they're doing when it comes to crypto, but maybe lacks on the business/marketing side a bit.

I'm always on the lookout for good PoS coins and I came across this one today, but am still skeptical. If anyone can help shed some light on this coin (in particular info about the dev/backers), I would truly appreciate it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
nknarula

Activity: 34

P.t.

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

The OP in this ANN has me a bit skeptical - it doesn't come off as being backed with loads of money, and lacks that "professional" look. I could have put something together much better than the OP, and I can't quite figure out if that is a good or bad thing..

On one hand, the coins current lowest bid on Bittrex at time of this post is BTC0.00003597 with a volume of BTC3.77057126, and perhaps it was created by somebody who knows what they're doing when it comes to crypto, but maybe lacks on the business/marketing side a bit.

I'm always on the lookout for good PoS coins and I came across this one today, but am still skeptical. If anyone can help shed some light on this coin (in particular info about the dev/backers), I would truly appreciate it!

Couldn't have said it better but something about this coin makes me want to believe!

Full disclosure, not invested yet.
rockmoney

Activity: 216

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:14:57 AM

It's been SEVERAL Months now since my Post on 2016 DECEMBER 23 asking for more information about this Coin - Not one single reply from any devs or GCR team members. Guess that answers my own question, but leaves me wondering why the price remains BTC0.00001995 with a trade volume of BTC4.41936244 on Bittrex.

Is there any dev, backer, staff, and/or team member that can help shed some light on the status of this Coin before they lose any more potential investors or is this Coin simply no longer relevant, which explains the drastic fall in price from my December Post?

btctube

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:43:10 PM

It's been SEVERAL Months now since my Post on 2016 DECEMBER 23 asking for more information about this Coin - Not one single reply from any devs or GCR team members. Guess that answers my own question, but leaves me wondering why the price remains BTC0.00001995 with a trade volume of BTC4.41936244 on Bittrex.

Is there any dev, backer, staff, and/or team member that can help shed some light on the status of this Coin before they lose any more potential investors or is this Coin simply no longer relevant, which explains the drastic fall in price from my December Post?

It ranks on coinmarketcap with about 1.7 M was trying to find out whether they are still active. Their site by the way is this http://gcrcoin.com/ I don't see any dev of this project being active here. Thread looks dead but there's volume, I also visited their facebook page but page is not found anymore.

▄████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████
██████              ██████████████
██████              ██████████████
██████████████▀    ▄███▀▀██▀▀▀████
████████████▀    ▄█████  ▀    ████
██████████▀    ▄███████    ▄██████
████████▀    ▄█████████   ████████
██████▀    ▄███████████   ████████
██████              ███   ████████
██████              ███   ████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
Coin

.WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION.
......▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.......
HIGH PROFIT CASH BACK ON DEMAND REAL PRODUCTION

JOIN ICO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.BECOME AN INVESTOR.
xtx

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

It ranks on coinmarketcap with about 1.7 M was trying to find out whether they are still active. Their site by the way is this http://gcrcoin.com/ I don't see any dev of this project being active here. Thread looks dead but there's volume, I also visited their facebook page but page is not found anymore.

This is their facebook group  will you will find daniel spiteri one of the dev team https://www.facebook.com/groups/buygcr/
They work for a big project for almost 2 years
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.