Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2535 times)
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

technical analysis is not a good way to make a decision,maybe it is useful but  i think the charts be wrote by big whale ,so there is nothing help for your trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

Technical analysis is very useful especially when you are really serious in trading and making it your source of income because Technical analysis will predict or guess the next price so that you can be ready to trade.
Technical analysis can only help you to some certain level, but the rest you just have to use your common sense. This is one market that can really just switch at any moment and I have gotten used to it over time. The market can just do whatever it likes and then you will see all those Technical analysis failing one after the other and one reason I have never at all joked with my stop loss. It is always better to keep it in play most of the time.

technical analysis is not a good way to make a decision,maybe it is useful but  i think the charts be wrote by big whale ,so there is nothing help for your trading.
You mean all the markets are highly manipulated ? Why you are not believing into fundamentals ? Even some whales are driving market directions, in real times, they cannot do that all the times. Hence we need to ignore fluctuations and must fish in a favoring tide.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

I don't still have this skill though because I am working on it. Nevertheless, I think it is an advantageous characteristic to possess because it allows a person to decide more logically and based on facts. Technical analysis is not only useful but also an important tool for decision making in trading. As far as I know this is the only thing use in trading because of its effectiveness
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

It once again shows how people aren't able to look through what's really going on in this market. Fud is only effective if applied in a market that is either going down already, or bound to go down in a matter of days. I do not really trust the information on market cryptocurrency. I believe to see firsthand how the market changes every time and it can be seen every day with self-understanding in order to have results and views that we can analyze ourselves to determine an accurate information
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

In trading, price is important factor. How the price is going up and down, what are the ending results these prices are making, what is the pattern that is being followed in increase and decrease, what the events are that are the reasons behind such high and low.  Technical analiz working good only with fundamental too . Don't use only technical becose it could get u hurt with some mistakes. Better to look every time how markets reacting and in what phase its now
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Technical analysis is very useful because we use that for making predictions of what will happen at the price of crypto or any tradable currency.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

Technical analysis is very useful because we use that for making predictions of what will happen at the price of crypto or any tradable currency.

Indeed. And doing technical analysis isn't easy what it seems as it needs time and effort to learn this. It's actually a helping tool in every trader and without this we all like blind and useless while considering a lot of factors. Of course there's some that knows TA and they're fortunate for having this skill and doing great in trading and sharing information nor tips for those who can't.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

I think technical analysis seems very useful because with the technical analysis you can see where the price moves from the coin, not only that of technical analysis you can minimize the loss and increase the profit you can get, so learn a good way to analyze the coin in order to benefit very much.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:04:18 PM

TA helps a lot in both long term and day trading. I can't overemphasize how useful it is.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

It is really useful - it only gives you entry and exit points tho, this is what its used for.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Yup, technical analysis is really useful. It is only useful to give you entry and exit positions as some of the other members have already said.
Botnake

Activity: 2828
Merit: 666

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:09 PM

Yup, technical analysis is really useful. It is only useful to give you entry and exit positions as some of the other members have already said.
That part of the fundamentals in trading, we do analyze based on the information we gathered, but what's more important is the outcome.
We do not need to have the same method in trading, there are a lot of techniques that is not written in the book and we just discovered it on our own.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Technical Analysis is a math, do you believe in math?
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

Yes very usefull for me because by know it we can decide which level price should be to buy and sell the coin. From technical analysis we will know also about overbought and oversold area, up trend and downtrend.
Exactly. Technical analysis is useful if you can use it smartly. Say for example if you go for chart analysis, you will be able to get buy and sell signal. You can easily understand the trend too if you have expertise.You can use news  of crypto market for trading.Thus you can trade smartly to generate profit.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
Yes technical analysis is good but it is not so easy, it require a good experience and is only possible if you have good study about the market, because no one can give such a perfect expectation about bitcoin price, If we personally do not have good experience in trading then we should get analysis some such experienced people who have spend a lot of time in studying bitcoin.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

Technical Analysis is a math, do you believe in math?
right . Technical analysis will increase the success rate when investing in our market. For an inertial investor to be an investor based on technical analysis, the way an analyst analyzes will win.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

This bear market has created many TA experts. The thing with TA is that the more it is known, the more it goes wrong. In cryptocurrencies, where the bulk traders run the market, they can't let everyone speculate the next price movement. They ll get in loss otherwise. So, they change the trend in matter of seconds putting the TA in vain. This is exactly what happened yesterday with almost 17.5% price growth in just an hour. This is too much in such a short time that too in bear market. TA is only good for entering and exiting the positions. Don't rely too much on TA because market makers defy TA.
TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 832

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

This bear market has created many TA experts. The thing with TA is that the more it is known, the more it goes wrong. In cryptocurrencies, where the bulk traders run the market, they can't let everyone speculate the next price movement. They ll get in loss otherwise. So, they change the trend in matter of seconds putting the TA in vain. This is exactly what happened yesterday with almost 17.5% price growth in just an hour. This is too much in such a short time that too in bear market. TA is only good for entering and exiting the positions. Don't rely too much on TA because market makers defy TA.

Right, you will hear TA terms like double bottom, death cross and others that a ordinary member like me doesn't understand. So most of the time I don't listen and I don't try to be expert on it because I don't make things complicated on my end.

I will just buy if I have the funds and fells the market is just ripe. Or I will sell if I see that I can profit a lot. Again, I don't want it to be hard on my end and make it complicated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Of course, technical analysis is very useful. Because it helps us make a wise and reliable decision to invest or invest. Analytical skills are an indispensable skill for investors when entering the cryptocurrency market. It helps investors quickly find their profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: