Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED]  (Read 4744 times)
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:49:47 PM

No you don't.  A collateral is "something pledged as security for repayment"

That means if you default the loan,  the lender should be able to sell that collateral and it should be able to return the initial amount loaned.  I guess you love stalking me too Wink  Lotsa people do.
Aww how sweet you got the definition for me. Stalking you oh yes, you got me. On a thread I posted I have no idea why I would keep posting replys. Almost to you 1 btc payout from Stunna? keep posting buddy youll get there.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 10:51:50 PM

As a matter of fact it's from bit777.  I'm telling you and warning potential loaners that loaning you is a risk.  But I'm pretty sure they aren't stupid.  Why are you using such sweet words?  I find it funny Smiley

Aww waiting for your payment from seals, too?  You cutie!
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:03:10 PM

As a matter of fact it's from bit777.  I'm telling you and warning potential loaners that loaning you is a risk.  But I'm pretty sure they aren't stupid.  Why are you using such sweet words?  I find it funny Smiley

Thank your for that, I have no indicators of a loaning risk, I have made purchases on this forum, also have sold BTC in this forum for Money pak. So do what you do, any real lender can see you just post to get paid. My posts are not dictated by my signature, meaning I only post thing that are relevant to me. Not just posting to reach a specific number so I get paid.

I remember last week, you complaining about 0.01BTC the cost of my copy paste quarker scrypt. So I give it too you, then you were to dumb to figure out how to copy and paste a code, so I had to make a video to show you how it was done. Hell you got free quark outta the deal and your still butthurt.  I love you man, it don't matter that your parents don't.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:23:49 AM

Thank your for that, I have no indicators of a loaning risk, I have made purchases on this forum, also have sold BTC in this forum for Money pak. So do what you do, any real lender can see you just post to get paid. My posts are not dictated by my signature, meaning I only post thing that are relevant to me. Not just posting to reach a specific number so I get paid.

I remember last week, you complaining about 0.01BTC the cost of my copy paste quarker scrypt. So I give it too you, then you were to dumb to figure out how to copy and paste a code, so I had to make a video to show you how it was done. Hell you got free quark outta the deal and your still butthurt.  I love you man, it don't matter that your parents don't.

I don't want to thread jack this anymore.  I'll leave it to the loaners to decide.  Why?  I can not tollerate you, you are an escuse for an adult.  Bring insults about my family into this, why?  Why not insult me directly?  Anyways, this is what ignore was for +1
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:42:18 AM

I don't want to thread jack this anymore.  I'll leave it to the loaners to decide.  Why?  I can not tollerate you, you are an escuse for an adult.  Bring insults about my family into this, why?  Why not insult me directly?  Anyways, this is what ignore was for +1
::hands tissue:: Its ok youngbuck, usually the ones that are so negative didn't get enough love as a child. It will get better bro, swimming in a sea of negativity you rarely get ahead. Stop trying to troll folks and go about your business. Contribute to the forum to help bring new blood into the Cryptocoin world, no one wants to get involved with anything that involves real money, when youngsters run around acting like they are someone they are not. Its ok to be the low man on the Totem pole. Just give 100% of positive effort and you will be rewarded. Sorry if I stuck a nerve, you gotta give some people the benefit of doubt, yes this forum is loaded with trolls and scammers, Ive done by best to avoid them and take the high road.

As for the loan, I know it was a long shot. Im gratefull that there are people that will lend but so many crooked people has ruined the opportunity for those willing to repay. I still would like to get the loan, I am attempting to have a back up plan if the loan doesn't come threw on this forum.  Collateral on here is completely different from a bank, It seem on here I have to mail you an item as collateral. With a bank the serial numbers are written in a contract for the items as collateral, when the loan defaults collateral is collected.

If that type of collateral contract is available, Ill put up my Xbox 360 and PS3, written in contract with serials, pics(proof I own it) willing to print sign and fax originals with copy of my id. This will hold up in court, Judge orders me to give you the 360 and PS3 and pay court cost.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:19:36 AM

Getting verified for BTCjam at the moment, will post links soon
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 12:24:39 PM

No collateral No loan

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 07:54:13 PM

No collateral No loan

i3lome can't seems to understand that, although he claims to be an adult.  I guess he is, but seriously...
He did state his PS3 and XBOX would be up for collateral, I keep on trying to explain to him, but I guess he'll only listen to hero members.

Court costs...  How can we "sue" you with only an ID?  I am actually  inexperienced in this field, so would love it if you could explain to me in a formal manner.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:56:50 PM

Public loan request fails.
Requesting party claims "filled and repaid in time" once he failed getting public interest.
Dubious, at least. Cheesy

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:29:29 PM

Public loan request fails.
Requesting party claims "filled and repaid in time" once he failed getting public interest.
Dubious, at least. Cheesy

Where do you see "filled and repaid in time" No one has show no interest so 5BTC to be repaid for 30days, its in the OP
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:35:17 PM

Where do you see "filled and repaid in time" No one has show no interest so 5BTC to be repaid for 30days, its in the OP
Then maybe you should rephrase with "to be repaid". Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:38:26 PM

No collateral No loan

i3lome can't seems to understand that, although he claims to be an adult.  I guess he is, but seriously...
He did state his PS3 and XBOX would be up for collateral, I keep on trying to explain to him, but I guess he'll only listen to hero members.

Court costs...  How can we "sue" you with only an ID?  I am actually  inexperienced in this field, so would love it if you could explain to me in a formal manner.

Since you cant read

TO loan issuer I will provide, My complete complete identity, photo scan government id, A written contract between the lender and seller containing serials and photos of the objects to be held for collateral. Outlined with the dates for payment due. My home phone will be available for you to fax the contract to so I Can sign and return fax it to you. So all in all, you get all the information about me and you will have a copy of a contract. Court cost can be written into the contract, where I will pay all cost associated with legal matters.

i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:41:42 PM

Then maybe you should rephrase with "to be repaid". Grin
sorry, phraseing was change, Monbox trolling me is driving me crazy. Im not sure why he is busting my balls over a loan he cant cover. He has a 35mbtc loan request that he cant get covered..
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:59:14 PM

Considering court costs, lawyer, the cost to serve you, and filing costs alone, I do not see how this would be a "secure" loan.
Even if a cost of litigation clause is written into the contract, it's too risky. You can easily be sending a Photoshopped ID and signing with a fake name.
Only way to overcome this is have it notarized and even then the lender would have to verify it was genuinely notarized.

Either you send your collateral physically via mail to an escrow or third party, and they hold it until loan is complete, or it makes no sense.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:18:50 PM

Considering court costs, lawyer, the cost to serve you, and filing costs alone, I do not see how this would be a "secure" loan.
Even if a cost of litigation clause is written into the contract, it's too risky. You can easily be sending a Photoshopped ID and signing with a fake name.
Only way to overcome this is have it notarized and even then the lender would have to verify it was genuinely notarized.

Either you send your collateral physically via mail to an escrow or third party, and they hold it until loan is complete, or it makes no sense.

As the point would show.  I was wondering about that myself,  I am not trying to troll you i3lome, although I have great experience of it by playing a few casual games Wink
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:22:36 PM

Sending and Item for collateral, is a risk in itself.

For example

Monbux- Wanted collateral to cover the loan. If I was to mail him xbox 360 and ps3 to hold.  Then it turns out Monbux, didn't have the coin to cover the loan. Essentially I just mailed him a free Xbox and PS3.

Then Im out $500 worth of electronics, cause he pretended to be a legit lender.

I will be suppling enough info to prove I am who I say I am, which can be verified. Yes court cost and legal matter can get expensive and aslong as it written that I will pay the fund in the contract, it will stand in court.

Yes, it is a pain to do things legally, but the collateral system is flawed. Even when getting a loan from the bank, collateral is collected via a contract, when and if the loan defaults the collateral is collected. Right now with the current system collateral, what keeps a person from putting up something they never intend to get back. Basically they can sell the item under Loan terms. Get overprice loan for the item, use said item as collateral that they never intend to get back.

I have items that I tried to sell on this forum, I could easily have listed them as collateral, then would have another reason to be trolled.

Im trying to go buy forum standard and trying do go about things the right way.  Some of the stuff is far fetched thought.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:26:49 PM

I said put the collateral up with a trusted third party.

I'm sure John K would gladly hold your Xbox until you finish paying it back.

OMG, I just thought of something genius. I'm going to start the world's first Bitcoin Pawnshop. For real....

BRB I'm going to start the website.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:30:39 PM

Essentially I just mailed him a free Xbox and PS3.

Essentially?  lol what he means is that he didn't ship it, or even consider shipping it.  I'll admit to not having 4 BTC, which is not embarrassing at all as for you don't have 4 BTC either Smiley

I could go and buy it at BTCquick or something - I definitely have the funds to, and I would if I wanted to loan you as for 4 BTC to 5 BTC in 7 days is a super high interest.

I do not find you whatsoever a scam.  I found your insults to me a bit lame though, but that's it.  You've got the spunk, and you're not giving up, good for you.  I'll repeat myself though, I did not try to troll you. 
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:32:55 PM

I said put the collateral up with a trusted third party.

I'm sure John K would gladly hold your Xbox until you finish paying it back.

OMG, I just thought of something genius. I'm going to start the world's first Bitcoin Pawnshop. For real....

BRB I'm going to start the website.
Sorry over looked that.

Pawnshop, good idea. Good luck with that
i3lome (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:37:15 PM

Essentially I just mailed him a free Xbox and PS3.

Essentially?  lol what he means is that he didn't ship it, or even consider shipping it.  I'll admit to not having 4 BTC, which is not embarrassing at all as for you don't have 4 BTC either Smiley

Dude your right , I didn't ship anything or consider shipping to you. Man you should be a detective, what give it away that I don't have the 4 BTC right now. The loan request asking for the 4 btc I need. You got me, I don't have it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: