Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! My Insane Life Story !!!  (Read 94 times)
Broke with Friends (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

This is my story. The year was 2008 and I was in western Alaska near a small fishing village called Chignik. This is your typical fishing and trading town that sees a good amount of ice and snow. Granpapie built us a small cabin on some rocks overlooking the river that runs into the Alaskan Peninsula and I recall my years as a child playing and fishing on that river. We ran a small traders shop there and didn't seem to care what was going on with the rest of the world as we were happy. Earlier that year when Granpapie passed, maw went to find work in town and let me run the shop. You see in 2008 we also saw a historic snowfall that winter and when spring broke, boy that river ran wild. I recall that evening so vividly when my world turned 360 degrees. I was repairing my Sawbill castnet when I felt the whole cabin wobble and when I looked out the window I saw that the land was moving. Of course that wasn't possible so I ran outside and realized that it was the cabin that was moving. Water was gushing so rapidly it neared my knee already as soon as my door swung open. As I hopped out to the nearest rock ledge and turned back around, I saw my home was already 10 feet away. I stood there quietly watching everything I ever had, everything I knew drift away. I felt so empty inside. I died that day. You see our home was built by hand and had withstood the test of time. Mother nature had other plans though as I was later informed that the large snowfall had started to melt and large chucks of breakaways had blocked the river downstream. This caused the river to rise to unparalleled levels literally raising my home and then taking it downriver. I was devastated. We didn't have insurance as most villagers don't for homes they build on the land with our own hands. Maw, she took it very hard. We struggled and survived another year or two but Maw was so heartbroken she passed away after those two years. Unsure what I was going to do with my life, I recalled a movie I saw about Wallstreet. People were making money hand over fist from other people's money. It's crazy. That notion always excited me so I made my way south to New York and tried my hand at trading.

New York was something. It wasn't as cold as Alaska but it was a bitter cold, a lonely cold. I took most of the money I had left and started to trade after reading a few books. I did well at first actually. Made even a few thousand dollars. Learned all about charts, RSI, different indexes, trading news, etc. but like any rookie, you get greedy and get caught off guard. You see I didn't diversify. As every trader knows, if you don't, you will lose. Once I started to lose it seemed like every trade I made, the stock gods purposes were against me. My world came crashing down a second time, but this time it was due to my own undoing. I'm done trading now, that chapter of my life is over. I am a bit ashamed to say but I am homeless now. Your world changes when you become homeless. All the little things start to matter. Friends become family. You share almost everything you have. A concept I would have never considered when I was on top of the world. A while back I met an Asian man. He was in a situation even worse than mine. I took a photo of him and his sign in Chinese I believe. Told him no one's gonna give him any money. I don't know his name. He doesn't speak English so we use a "point" and "gesture" language. I name him Wei. Wei Tou Po because that's what we are. We were told ICO's are the new thing by a friend. "Startup your own cryptocurrency, rule the digital market." Wei and I collected our resource and got us cell service so we tether and learn about ICO's on my laptop. My last remnant of the working class world. It was such a hard decision to use the internet to learn a new skill instead of looking for beautiful women. We eventually learned the very bare basics of blockchain and coding in Solidity. Compiling our smart contracts and minting our own coin was a huge undertaking. So here we are, if you are still reading this story its now your story. You can help. Pickup a coin or two of ours. I don't know where it goes from here but if anything comes out of this, it will be a purchase of a nice used trailer home for us. Someplace warm. Someplace to call home.

Come check us out at https://www.broketoken.com/

_.-'~~`~~'-.
         .'`  B   E   R  `'.
        / I               T   \
      /`       .-'~"-.       `\
     ; L      / `-    \      Y ;
    ;        />  `.  -.|        ;
    |       /_     '-.__)       |
    |        |-  _.' \ |         |
    ;        `~~;     \\       ;
     ;  BROKE /      \\)P   ;
      \ TOKEN'.___.-'`"   /
      `\                       /`
         '._   1 9 9 7   .'
            `'-..,,,..-'`

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

Sweet - less than two weeks and ten posts in, and he is already begging from the community.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Me.n.KHOF4SH

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

Best Social Media services

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Interesting.... Huh

Social Media Services
Telegram   Youtube   Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn
Contact Via DM
sycube

Activity: 122