Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projekt "ICOKnowhow4all": FIGHT INJUSTICE WITH KNOWLEDGE  (Read 112 times)
ICOKnowhow4all (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 04:37:41 PM by ICOKnowhow4all

Sorry my english isn´t top, so i used a translator:

In Germany alone, 2 million children are affected by poverty. Constricted living, little money for healthy food, education, hobbies or holidays - this is the reality for around two million children and their families in Germany.

What are the solutions? One is certainly education. Social organisations criticise the fact that poorer people in particular receive too little know-how/education. Added to this are the new digital technologies. In this case, it is not acceptable that only a few people - such as an IT/block-chain aristocracy, for example - depend on the rest of the people. A gap between knowledge and ignorance is at least as dangerous as the gap between rich and poor.

My subject would be blockchain and cryptoeconomics, as these are pioneering technologies of the future: The more people understand the Blockchain technologies, the greater the chances that the world will become a better place.

I would like to cryptofit as many people as possible. I start by understanding how to build and implement a token sale (ICO) myself. As someone who doesn't know anything about programming and blockchain. In this way, I can better communicate what I have learned after the prizing "keep it simple and short".

Many greetings
Christian Maria https://initial-bill-offering.jimdo.com/ (english & german)

PS:

English "Wall Street Journal"

How Blockchain Can End Poverty
wsj.com/articles/how-blockchain-can-end-poverty-1516925459

Deutsch "CAPITAL"

Wie Blockchain die Armut besiegen kann
https://www.capital.de/wirtschaft-politik/wie-blockchain-die-armut-besiegen-kann
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: