Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:51:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you recommend that investment  (Read 101 times)
GreenDc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

Hello,

Im a beginner and this would be my first investment. What do you think about it?

Bitcoin(XBT)
Ethereum (ETH)             
Ripple(XRP)
Litecoin(LTC)
Monero (XMR)
Dash (DASH)
IOTA
Cardano (ADA)
Verge (XVG)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Neo

Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Hello,

Im a beginner and this would be my first investment. What do you think about it?

Bitcoin(XBT)
Ethereum (ETH)             
Ripple(XRP)
Litecoin(LTC)
Monero (XMR)
Dash (DASH)
IOTA
Cardano (ADA)
Verge (XVG)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Neo

Thank you Smiley

Seems pretty good.. I'm not sure I want to give advice quite in the way that you'd want but I'll try anyways... just make sure BTC/ETH hold atleast 50% of your value overall.. the market is really shaky right now and its better to hold majors over mids or small caps.. You do not want to be buying into 80-90% alts and have BTC topple over at this 9200 resistance area back to 5000 and have no way in this scenario to cost average the dip for more buys.. as a general rule.. try to always stay about 50% into majors.. you can over extend in times of extreme fud for quick gains, but never go all into alts.. you will absolutely get rekt hodling all alts all the time.  Most people dabble into large caps and small caps as noobs and I'm a bit surporised your pics are so mid cap heavy.. which is good, it seems like youre serious about hodling and making gains on the long haul and not trying to pump and dump.  Other than that I'm not really sure what your initial investment is but realize the larger your investment the less emotional trading feels (which sounds ironic i Know but trust me its true)... When I first started I only had a couple of thousand and every trade decision felt like it had the weight of the world attached to it, so if you feel that way understand it is normal and will go away with larger stacks.  Be careful with coins like NEO and LTC coming off large runups, even though I think these coins are a good purchase, it may not be the best time to purchase them.. remember to never really fomo on coins to get them right away to complete your portfolio.. 9 times out of 10 you'll be better hodling BTC if youre purchase into alts is anything but the bottom 1/3 after a runup.  Your coin's seem well balanced in use cases.. I'd also look into maybe purchasing BNB (Binance coin), Loopring, or maybe Kucoin if you feel like the exchange can go for a rally.. I always try to balance my portfolio around types of coins in use cases.. and diversify within the subset groups of that... currency/commodity..privacy..smart contracts.. exchange/exchange protocols.  Good luck with your new purchases, and welcome to crypto! Cheesy
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

Hello,

Bitcoin(XBT)
Ethereum (ETH)             
Ripple(XRP)
Litecoin(LTC)
Monero (XMR)
Dash (DASH)
IOTA
Cardano (ADA)
Verge (XVG)
OmiseGO (OMG)
Neo

Thank you Smiley

I think you have do a research and coins that you pick were good. you need to know that market are volatile and I suggest that you spend 20% of all your investment to learn how the market goes. If you want to be an investor wait until the price dropped quite low then you buy, or you can buy gradually as long the price is in low not in the top of the chart.
If you are interested to be a day trader, then learn about reading the chart, the main point is buy low and sell high. By reading the chart you able to learn how to forecast the price. For more information you can search on youtube or sites.
GreenDc (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

Thank you both for your very detailed help. I will definitely kepp that in my mind. @atrocity why is it not the best time for neo and ltc?

thank you and best regards
scamX

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

If ur a beginner, first question you should ask yourself is Do you want to make investment according to your type. are you the high risk/high reward investor OR low risk/low reward. If ur the latter then ur all set. BUUTTT if you are the high risk and high reward go for smaller marketcaps coin ex, something below the top 100 in coinmarketcap. I can recommend some but that would be just me shilling on my coins. so do your own research and good luck Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: