Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Bounty Campaigns  (Read 594 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 10:21:28 AM by Kryptogenie

Can someone suggest me a good telegram bounty campaign to join? I have tried to join some campaigns but most of them are offering very few stakes for activities. I want to join some good campaigns.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

Can someone suggest me a good telegram bounty campaign to join? I have tried to join some campaigns but most of them are offering very few stakes for activities. I want to join some good campaigns.

Sorry, still not understand about your question. Do you mean bounty for telegram, or telegram group that offer good bounties? If your question is the second one, then you can go to this official bountyhive group: https://t.me/bountyhive

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

Most of the campaign have a telegram part. But they are most as a airdrop. They require you to join theyr group and eventually use theyr avatar.
Dont expect do gain much from a telegram campaign because all manager a looking for exposure and telegram dont give them that.
The good part is that, unlike signature campaign, you can join more camapaigns at once since you only need to eneter theyr group.

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

If you want to join better campaigns, avoid the telegram campaign. Why expect a good bounty payment with such a campaign when it only demands a very easy task, almost as easy as participating an airdrop? You cannot expect any project to provide a big bounty payment to telegram campaign participants. Aside from that, you will expect a very big number of telegram campaign participants. Again, it is because the campaign is really almost just a give-away bounty. 
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

In fact, I also hope to know more telegram bounty thread.
Because this is easy, the telegram bounty as an airdrop it does not take you as much time , and the release of these tokens is a surprise for you.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

You need to seaching in Bounty thread for finding good campaigns program!
Most of great bounty here!
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

Try this bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561645.0
They have telegram avatar and title program.
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Sorry, still not understand about your question. Do you mean bounty for telegram, or telegram group that offer good bounties? If your question is the second one, then you can go to this official bountyhive group: https://t.me/bountyhive
Really sorry for my typo. I just want to know about the telegram bounties.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

You mean photo profiles on telegram using logo campaigns and title, right?
yea I've seen on telegram. only a few have campaign like that.
maybe you can search bounty that managed by manager jamalaezaz
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Most of telegram bounty campaigns have so many participants and so low share of budget that it is not profitable to spend time for this campaigns, I think that twitter more profitable in the most of bounties

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Some campaigns give some stakes just for joining the telegram channel (so that the channel appears crowded) but the number of stakes is generally so low that it is practically not worth it to join the telegram bounty. You're better off doing some real bounty work instead of telegram bounty, because you'll get such a small amount of money otherwise.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

There is one good bounty campaign http://bountylord.com/index.php?id=981 , I myself signed it yesterday. But mostly in recent times I started to use https://bountyhive.io/

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

You sould try facebook and twitter campaigns,because telegram has the least bounty allocations that is why you are receiveing few stakes,plus telegram campaigns doesnt require you to do anything,twitter campaign will require you to twit-retweet something weekly so you can receive decent stakes,i personally dont join any of these telegram,i am joining signatures but i have read the stakes from social media campaigns arent that good like in signatures.

TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Better not to expect high returns when you'll only need to be a member of a certain Telegram group, stay at it even after an ICO and just once in a week participation will do. If you want high returns check other bounty campaigns instead like signature bounty, Facebook or Twitter bounty campaigns which I think offer more stakes than Telegram campaigns. You need to reach the required status though enable for you to participate.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
iblistenan

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

The stakes is based on your rank at bitcointalk or your follower count at social media account. If you want to get more stakes just improve your social media account and rankup your bitcointalk account. And try bountyhive or bountyplatform.io
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

i am sorry to say that i have no good offer for you my friend but you have to keep in mind that you Telegram Bounty Campaigns are not very profitable if you want you can join the Telegram Bounty Campaigns of SHPING here is the link https://t.me/ShpingCommunity

zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

At the moment, almost every campaigh has a telegram bounty. You can choose whatever like and plenty of it, but keep your expectations low.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Usually it is enough to join a telegram group to receive bounty stakes. No other activity required. It would be illogical to pay much for such things as for me.  Join social media campaigns to earn more.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

I think there was a thread in here somewhere where people posted all the recent bounty campaigns. That's a good place to start.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: