Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11871 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

Smear, misdirect, gaslighting, rinse and repeat. Classy. "Reputable".

I saw somewhere Lauda did the same things (selling accounts) some years ago, am I right?
Nope.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

I believe it is most likely a troll account created to show how obvious the nullis or whatever his name is, account is a sock puppet of someone who is not new here.

You believe?  lol

I know who he is.  And he is not new here. 

I don't entertain accounts who start off being dishonest.   :/
If you think that guy is me, then you are wrong. You have to admit he is funny.

I would suggest you look at nullis who is fraudulently misrepresenting himself being new here and likely faking trades.

Nullius faking trades? I think you are the one who has a drug addiction

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

I believe it is most likely a troll account created to show how obvious the nullis or whatever his name is, account is a sock puppet of someone who is not new here.

You believe?  lol

I would suggest you look at nullis who is fraudulently misrepresenting himself being new here and likely faking trades.
It's fun how Lauda likes to accuse you of scamming and selling accounts. I saw somewhere Lauda did the same things (selling accounts) some years ago, am I right?
Well i am have proof that lauda tried to buy accounts, including attempting to buy up 10 at a time on at least one occasion. It would probably be a safe assumption that he also sold accounts.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

You believe?  lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954287.0

I’ll let that speak for itself.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

Do I have to actually post I have him on ignore?

It seems if I don't, you'll start a thread like "Vod admits New Account is funny! - *not disputed by vod*"

I explicitly deny/dispute anything anyone may post about me.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

You believe?  lol

I know who he is.  And he is not new here.  

I don't entertain accounts who start off being dishonest.   :/

I see nothing wrong with that, but I am not like you, scumbags like you judge people by your own standards.. that's why I am so surprised about your relationship with OG.. normally a blagger can't blag another blagger

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

Do I have to explicitly post I have him on ignore?

It seems if I don't, you'll start a thread like "Vod admits New Account is funny! - *not disputed by vod*"

Oh, I didn’t pick up on that.

You should un-ignore him. You might get a laugh out of what he says. I sure did.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:56:15 PM

You should un-ignore him. You might get a laugh out of what he says. I sure did.

You know my stance on that - if he meant what he posted, he would use his main account.  I don't believe Anonymous Cowards.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Vod is an all round good guy.

I'm actually new here and you all scare me.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:12:12 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

After considering things, I honestly couldn't care less about being excluded from DT. I no longer wish to be part of this flawed system, a system that worked for a long time, but is  now infiltrated by scammers and people who use it to benefit their own personal agendas.

The only thing that truly pisses me off is the fact that all of my ratings are now defunct. I may not have been completely active recently, but the users who know me understand I have had my reasons for that. I would say that the majority of all the ratings I have ever left are completely valid. The trustworthy users I have given positive trust to, for often very large deals, means nothing now.
All the untrustworthy users I have tagged over the years, to warn other users to avoid that person - means nothing now.

It ALL means nothing. Congrats.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

After considering things, I honestly couldn't care less about being excluded from DT. I no longer wish to be part of this flawed system, a system that worked for a long time, but is  now infiltrated by scammers and people who use it to benefit their own personal agendas.

The only thing that truly pisses me off is the fact that all of my ratings are now defunct. I may not have been completely active recently, but the users who know me understand I have had my reasons for that. I would say that the majority of all the ratings I have ever left are completely valid. The trustworthy users I have given positive trust to, for often very large deals, means nothing now.
All the untrustworthy users I have tagged over the years, to warn other users to avoid that person - means nothing now.

I disagree. I think it means too much. You helped to expose scammers. But the question is, did you do that because you wanted to keep the forum cleaner? If that is the reason then you shouldn't care if the tag are not showing in their profile tab.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

If that is the reason then you shouldn't care if the tag are not showing in their profile tab.
Intelligent, you do not seem to be. It is exactly the opposite.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lipe490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

If that is the reason then you shouldn't care if the tag are not showing in their profile tab.
Intelligent, you do not seem to be. It is exactly the opposite.
lol. Aren't you going to call me a dumbass or a fucking moron? Where is all your good manners? I think it's time to take your pills, because you said I do not seem to be intelligent instead calling me names like you usually do with everyone else.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

I disagree. I think it means too much. You helped to expose scammers. But the question is, did you do that because you wanted to keep the forum cleaner? If that is the reason then you shouldn't care if the tag are not showing in their profile tab.

Yes, I tried to do my part in contributing to the "cleanliness" of the forum. I have never been anywhere near as active as someone like Lauda, but I would like to think i have helped in some way.

Anyway, your argument is flawed.

The majority of users have their trust settings at depth 2, and so although my ratings are still there, they are now untrusted - which is hidden by default. So it means nothing Smiley

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Lipe490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Yes, I tried to do my part in contributing to the "cleanliness" of the forum. I have never been anywhere near as active as someone like Lauda, but I would like to think i have helped in some way.

Anyway, your argument is flawed.

The majority of users have their trust settings at depth 2, and so although my ratings are still there, they are now untrusted - which is hidden by default. So it means nothing Smiley
Well, I understand. But why did you get excluded from DT list?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

What a clusterfuck. I'll review your ratings over the weekend and if I'm still in DT by then - I'll try to repost as many as I can.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

But why did you get excluded from DT list?
1 word: Abuse. The rest is trivial semantics.

What a clusterfuck. I'll review your ratings over the weekend and if I'm still in DT by then - I'll try to repost as many as I can.
Just make sure you don't leave any positive ratings to TMAN, or it is going to be very likely that you will no longer be in DT. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

Absolutely going to go nowhere near the knitting circle politics of this "situation", but the disappearing of all trust previously left by an ousted member of Default Trust seems to be pretty daft.
Presumably they were trustworthy and valued at some point in time, before the wind changed?
Surely, as "Nights of the Cross Thru's" like this are relatively rare, previously left positives and negatives should stand, unless challenged and then arbitrated on.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

Presumably they were trustworthy and valued at some point in time, before the wind changed?
OP is an account trader and farmer. Ergo, why he started this thread and all threads ever about me (or similar). From his perspective, it is in his best interest that all those ratings get nullified.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: