Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Are you saying my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning? That does happen, suchmoon knows! Cheesy  If so, how, enlighten me,  I'm pretty straightforward I guess. I admire your skills, so I'm not sure what you want from me. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:08:20 AM

Are you saying my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning? That does happen, suchmoon knows! Cheesy  If so, how, enlighten me,  I'm pretty straightforward I guess. I admire your skills, so I'm not sure what you want from me. Grin

Someone (one of those anti-Lauda crusaders, complete accident I'm sure /sssss) in another thread told me that I'm getting paid for my signature. None of the things in my sig make any sense as ads. Nullius was just dialing that nonsense up to 11 and I'm five-nines-confident that he was indeed being sarcastic.

Of course it may turn out that nullius is actually an alt of Quickseller and we'll all look rather silly then, but that's a worry for another day.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

Are you saying my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning? That does happen, suchmoon knows! Cheesy  If so, how, enlighten me,  I'm pretty straightforward I guess. I admire your skills, so I'm not sure what you want from me. Grin

Someone (one of those anti-Lauda crusaders, complete accident I'm sure /sssss) in another thread told me that I'm getting paid for my signature. None of the things in my sig make any sense as ads. Nullius was just dialing that nonsense up to 11 and I'm five-nines-confident that he was indeed being sarcastic.

Of course it may turn out that nullius is actually an alt of Quickseller and we'll all look rather silly then, but that's a worry for another day.

Yeah, but my avatar could not stop itself from wanting to spout something out, and I don't even think that my avatar cared if it was on topic or not, because it did not even seem to care about the substance of the signature discussion...  It seemed to have gone into a kind of autopilot mode, and seemed to want to get in a little dig... it was saying, suchmoon, suchmoon.. .and laughing... for some reason....   I tried to stop its wordiness choices, but I couldn't.   

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Are you saying my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning? That does happen, suchmoon knows! Cheesy  If so, how, enlighten me,  I'm pretty straightforward I guess. I admire your skills, so I'm not sure what you want from me. Grin

Five-nines?  That’s all?  I’d thought my post demonstrated a fascinating new mathematical discovery of sarcasm-probability exceeding 1.0.

Such surpassing of tautological limits is easy.  Here, I will treat you to an exemplary demonstration:

Well, you caught me red-handed there.  Yes, I am Quickseller.  I have a one centimeter long penis, and I live in my mother’s basement.  I divide my lonesome existence between scamming people, account-selling, sockpuppeting, and frenzied exercise of my psychotically obsessive hatred for Lauda.  My only friend in the whole wide world is OgNasty, my soul-brother, who is just like me except that he wishes he could have sex with women.

suchmoon, that’s an awfully nice account you have there.  Default-trusted!  Mmm, tasty.  Would you please sell it to me?  Thanks.  Kiss  I will give you 1000000 BTC for it (well, not really—scamming here, gotcha! Cheesy).

Anyway, it’s too bad you caught me like that.  Now, I will need to start myriad forum threads making wild accusations against you on the basis of no evidence whatsoever.  Watch out!

Yeah, but my avatar could not stop itself from wanting to spout something out, and I don't even think that my avatar cared if it was on topic or not, because it did not even seem to care about the substance of the signature discussion...  It seemed to have gone into a kind of autopilot mode, and seemed to want to get in a little dig... it was saying, suchmoon, suchmoon.. .and laughing... for some reason....   I tried to stop its wordiness choices, but I couldn't.   

Your avatar seems to have mistaken who said what.  No matter.  It’s good to this thread finally devolve to laughter, seeing as how it started with a sick joke.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Yeah, but my avatar could not stop itself from wanting to spout something out, and I don't even think that my avatar cared if it was on topic or not, because it did not even seem to care about the substance of the signature discussion...  It seemed to have gone into a kind of autopilot mode, and seemed to want to get in a little dig... it was saying, suchmoon, suchmoon.. .and laughing... for some reason....   I tried to stop its wordiness choices, but I couldn't.    

Your avatar seems to have mistaken who said what.  No matter.  It’s good to this thread finally devolve to laughter, seeing as how it started with a sick joke.

My avatar was not taking sides at all in this matter and barely even attempting to engage in the substance of the discussion, because it only seemed to be obsessed with suchmoon, but surely not in any kind of negative way.. but just in a kind of tit for tat kind of way...   you know the saying that imitation is a form of flattery.. I think that is what my avatar was attempting.

Regarding accusation of accounts being controlled by one folk or another, the suspicions sometimes run a bit too high, but I don't have any evidence to really jump into that kind of battle to the extent that there might be evidence or logic in this case in any kind of direction.

For the most part, I thought that this was a thread to attempt to beat up on Lauda... I am sure Lauda is happy to get a bit of breathing space for a while and perhaps to get something more meaningful done.   Cheesy Cheesy   Lauda.. can you come back, so we can beat up on you and your cat, or at least try?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Altered Bitcoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Being new here, it has come to my attention that the prominent 'third world country' buster - The Sadist showed up here, trying to debunk his multiple personality disorder. Sadly, my popcorn supply is running dangerously low. Back to you 'nice folks' very soon.

For the kind eyes of the forum administration, I am new here and I am still learning the ropes. I don't take part in despicable acts like trolling and account farming. Have a nice day!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:07:00 AM by Lauda
Merited by nullius (5), Foxpup (3), Mehedi72 (1)

Lauda.. can you come back, so we can beat up on you and your cat, or at least try?
I'm watching, from the shadows. nullius, being new here, has properly understood what Quickscammer is while the "old and reputable members" are unable to do so. In the case of the absence of bias, this makes me wonder just how much more intelligent he is in comparison to this guy:

My only friend in the whole wide world is OgNasty, my soul-brother, who is just like me except that he wishes he could have sex with women.
or the other I-used-to-do-good-but-i-lived-long--enough-to-become-the-villain member.

JayJuanGee, the whole thread is a joke consisting of slinging mud my way. I've yet to see a single statement that wasn't misinterpreted (or a complete lie) in some way in order to smear my name. This is what happens when you bring competition to the escrow space, and tag account traders/abusive farmers and whatnot. Preemptive defense is what they tend to call it. Take out the competition before you're out of business. The thread has made a somewhat enjoyable turn with legitimate users discussing and not the busted baboons such as "Merited by toolbox (1), CoolWave (1)" (see OP) discussing things. Of course, the latter one is a ICO bumping provider. The collusion is clear, and you might be struck down under false pretenses if you speak out about the charity failing investment scheme. Roll Eyes

I've seriously considered that. However, Quickseller is the equivalent of a rock when compared to nullius, intelligence-wise. Therefore, I find that rather highly improbable.

...From his persistent “LOOK, I’M A MAN!!” posturing, it’s patently obvious that Mr. Nasty has abnormal difficulty with women.  The habits and histories developed by such males tend to be unpleasant, indeed.
Then they boldly call themselves "reputable". No reputable person would have such a disgusting history.

Is there anybody stupid enough to find him credible?  No, wait—don’t answer that.
You already know the answer to that question. There is also 'shorena', who was likely escrowing accounts for Quickscammer (or in general) at least in one point of time[1]. 'But Lauda, I do not feel that you should be tagging account traders!' - I wonder why.

[1] Nevermind, here's the evidence for that unlike the made-up-non-existing evidence that Quickscammer keeps talking about. Given the shady and dishonest nature of everyone involved, here's the archived reference link: https://archive.fo/jpi0S.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

I've seriously considered that. However, Quickseller is the equivalent of a rock when compared to nullius, intelligence-wise. Therefore, I find that rather highly improbable.

Nullius' knowledge about blockchain science and cryptography is a dead giveaway. His arrogance is a dead giveaway. He is an alt-account of a member who was here long before Bitcoin was even talked about in the mainstream. No way in the world he just registered in this forum last March 29, 2017. If you're an expert in blockchains, you pretty much have visited or even make posts here in Bitcointalk in the past.

Also the fact that he keeps butting into Bitcointalk and DT politics, I would assume he is one of the main cast of characters of the forum drama we are witnessing. A real newcomer would probably stick to Bitcoin discussions on protocol, trading or even the altcoin ann section.

He could even be Satoshi.  Shocked
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

I mean, he has certainly never denied being Satoshi.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

I mean, he has certainly never denied being Satoshi
Have you ever seen nullius and satoshi in the same thread? Wink

napoleonlouis

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Well, i can say Thank You for this decision. Lauda, TP and sometimes actmyname use red trust wrongly. I mean they just give red tag and say you are shitposter without give us the reference or warning. I dont care you give me 9999 red trust but, this is my appreciation also do "SHITPOSTING" *uuppppssss, OMG I will get red trust for shitposting Shocked Shocked Shocked

From early you should understand to differ scammer and shitposter, and give red trust without reference (to "shitposter) is not transparent and not professional. Good bye
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

Well, i can say Thank You for this decision. Lauda, TP and sometimes actmyname use red trust wrongly. I mean they just give red tag and say you are shitposter without give us the reference or warning. I dont care you give me 9999 red trust but, this is my appreciation also do "SHITPOSTING" *uuppppssss, OMG I will get red trust for shitposting Shocked Shocked Shocked

From early you should understand to differ scammer and shitposter, and give red trust without reference (to "shitposter) is not transparent and not professional. Good bye

Shhh... don't anyone dare to tell this "professional" one-liner what really happened here.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

One Lauda account is worth more than 10,000 of your type of account. Just shitposting one liners that don't even reply to anyone. I thank god that there actually are people who take up the work that lauda and a very select few others do, which is cleansing this forum of trash. Hail Lauda!

EDIT; All objective ofc.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

So sorry to have fallen behind on this thread.  I’ve been too busy getting publicly cyber-laid [NSFW] with the forum’s hottest Bitcoin camgirl.

Impotent morons who have nothing better to do than to obsessively post net.lies will need to wait.  If there’s anything left of them after Lauda does that Lauda thing I so admire, then I’ll stop by to laugh at the pathetic wretches when I’m not so busy.

P.S., yes, I am Satoshi.  Is the matter now settled?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

Nullius' knowledge about blockchain science and cryptography is a dead giveaway. His arrogance is a dead giveaway. He is an alt-account of a member who was here long before Bitcoin was even talked about in the mainstream. No way in the world he just registered in this forum last March 29, 2017. If you're an expert in blockchains, you pretty much have visited or even make posts here in Bitcointalk in the past.

Also the fact that he keeps butting into Bitcointalk and DT politics, I would assume he is one of the main cast of characters of the forum drama we are witnessing. A real newcomer would probably stick to Bitcoin discussions on protocol, trading or even the altcoin ann section.

nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

If Nullius is Lauda, and Lauda is ThePharmacist, and OgNasty is Quickseller, and Quickseller is TomatoCage, am I still me? Who's writing this comment?
bill gator
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 05:29:47 PM by bill gator

If Nullius is Lauda, and Lauda is ThePharmacist, and OgNasty is Quickseller, and Quickseller is TomatoCage, am I still me? Who's writing this comment?

Quickseller, obviously. There isn't even a Lauda, QS just gets bored and starts drama with themself from time to time; it's what we call split personality with delusions of grandeur. QS is about 80% of the forum. Quickseller is Lauda, OGNasty, ThePharmacist, TomatoCage, Nullius and almost everyone else involved in this thread. All the conspiracies have made it seem that Quickseller is also involved in blackmailing, creating or controlling 50%+ of DT and about 20% of all signature campaign participants.

I've just accepted that this is Quickseller's forum and the rest of us are just pretending; there is only Quickseller and about a dozen other users in total.

DT Member: MoreBloodWine was hacked recently, almost had that alluring 55% of DT under your belt, if it weren't for those meddling kids, eh QS?

I love a good boogieman story.

I realize sarcasm doesn't travel well on the internet, but the forum is way more hilarious if you just assume all of the drama is just Quickseller having an internal struggle externalized through all of these users.

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██
██
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
▄████▄▄███████████▄▄████▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
███████▀▄█████▀ ▐█████▄▀███████
██  ███ ████▀   ▀▀█████ ███  ██
██████▄▀█████  ▄█████▀▄██████
██████▄▀███▌▄██████▀▄██████
██
██████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀██
█████████▀   ▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
..SPORTS  │  CASINO  │  ESPORTS..
..BET NOW..
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Scammers do their black job with impunity while you play this yours Game of Trusts.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:27:09 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.
Given the advanced cryptography knowledge (among other things) shown by nullius, I take this as a compliment. I assume that you have proof for this accusation?  Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:35:06 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1), o_e_l_e_o (1), InvoKing (1), Tyrantt (1)

If
Nullius = Lauda
Lauda = ThePharmacist
then
Nullius = ThePharmacist

and
OgNasty = Quickseller
Quickseller = TomatoCage
then
OgNasty = TomatoCage

and
Lauda = Lady
ThePharmacist = Man
OgNasty = Man
Quickseller = ??
TomatoCage = ??
Nullius = ??

then
Thread = Piece of shit

Please close it.
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: