Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

Let's see.
OP is an account seller/farmer.
OP's vendetta against me, which turned into an sick obsession, started before the alleged accounts[1] apparently added me.
OP is the one who brought up the trust list dump into this discussion (i.e. exclusions). That didn't work.
OP is the one who brought up the inclusions from the trust list dump.
The conclusion: The likelihood that OP has set this up over the course of time in order for it to be used at a later point for attacking me is very high.

[1] Still no idea who these accounts are. No proof that they are purchased, nor proof that they are owned by one person.

The forum's Iago does it again. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

There is proof the accounts in question are both purchased and owned by the same person. It is undeniable that you have declined to answer questions about if you have lobbied people or otherwise given incentives to people to add you to their trust lists.

There is also this...

OP's vendetta against me, which turned into an sick obsession, started before the alleged accounts[1] apparently added me.
[...]
[1] Still no idea who these accounts are. No proof that they are purchased, nor proof that they are owned by one person.
These statements do not agree with each other Roll Eyes
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

There is proof the accounts in question are both purchased and owned by the same person.
You mean like proof that I do pills and proof that I'm The Pharmacist? Roll Eyes

[...]
Yeah, right.

One of these accounts was last active as of late May 2017, and most were last active as of June 2017, so I can rule out someone recently adding Lauda to their trust lists.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

There is proof the accounts in question are both purchased and owned by the same person.
You mean like proof that I do pills and proof that I'm The Pharmacist? Roll Eyes
Yes, just like that proof Smiley

[...]
Yeah, right.

One of these accounts was last active as of late May 2017, and most were last active as of June 2017, so I can rule out someone recently adding Lauda to their trust lists.
That is when they were last active, and when is the latest you could have been added. It is possible you were added previous to this time, and some have this data.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Yeah, then this is your butthurt nonsense all over again. Nothing to see here folks.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:35 AM

Instead of all the bullshit and all the empty threats of "I have proof.. I swear". Why don't you just share the proof QS?

I feel sad for anyone that actually listens to you or think that your words hold any weight at all.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

Yeah, then this is your butthurt nonsense all over again. Nothing to see here folks.
Do you want to bet on that?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

There is proof the accounts in question are both purchased and owned by the same person. It is undeniable that you have declined to answer questions about if you have lobbied people or otherwise given incentives to people to add you to their trust lists.

There is also this...

[...]

QS:  Do you believe that you are acting in good faith when you continue to change the title of this thread?   The thread has become a rolling stream of consciousness of allegations, no?  Where does it stop?  

Maybe you want the title of this thread to say, "I hate Lauda for a variety of changing reason"

Your latest change (I believe today) to the title of the thread was to add the language "6 socks added Lauda to their list."  

Are you going to list out those "6 socks" and then state reasons why you believe them to be socks of Lauda.. that would be evidence and logic?  Seems like a lot of moving goal posts and revolving drama here, no?  

Can you explain why you believe such an approach towards the supposed behavior of Lauda is justified?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

Instead of all the bullshit and all the empty threats of "I have proof.. I swear". Why don't you just share the proof QS?

I feel sad for anyone that actually listens to you or think that your words hold any weight at all.
Your latest change (I believe today) to the title of the thread was to add the language "6 socks added Lauda to their list."  Are you going to list out those "6 socks" and then state reasons why you believe them to be socks of Lauda?  Lots of moving goal posts and revolving drama here, no?   Can you explain why you believe such an approach is justified?

It should not be difficult to find evidence yourself though. Just pick one person who has added lauda to their trust list; there is a ~1 in 9 chance of it being a clearly purchased account, and from there it should not be difficult to find the rest.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

It should not be difficult to find evidence yourself though. Just pick one person who has added lauda to their trust list; there is a ~1 in 9 chance of it being a clearly purchased account, and from there it should not be difficult to find the rest.
The burden of proof is on the accuser. You make a pretty shitty case if you can't provide such, and instead tell people to find it themselves.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

Your latest change (I believe today) to the title of the thread was to add the language "6 socks added Lauda to their list."  Are you going to list out those "6 socks" and then state reasons why you believe them to be socks of Lauda?  Lots of moving goal posts and revolving drama here, no?   Can you explain why you believe such an approach is justified?

You want people to believe you, but then we are supposed to do the work?  In any kind of case that you are alleging wrong doing, you should at least, for starters, make sure that the allegation is clear, thereafter you would at least outline the facts and the logic that supports the allegation(s), no?  Those burdens are on you.  It should not be our obligation to go research the seeming vagueness that you are asserting, right?

The burden of proof is on the accuser. You make a pretty shitty case if you can't provide such, and instead tell people to find it themselves.

At minimum particularize the allegation for us with sufficient facts and logic, in order that we could look to verify what is being alleged.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

There is no burden of proof in the court of public opinion. This is just a smear campaign although I do suspect there may be some small truths to some of it.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

There is no burden of proof in the court of public opinion. This is just a smear campaign although I do suspect there may be some small truths to some of it.

Of course there are burdens of proof if you are going to allege something then you need to provide a clear description of what you are alleging, and you have to provide at least some facts and logic to support what it is that you are alleging to be some kind of problem, whether that is breach of rules or morality or law.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 09:30:25 AM by Lauda
Merited by Foxpup (3)

There, I ran my sub-string analysis (exactly 53 entries):

Code:
--dishwara->Lauda
--gmaxwell->Lauda
--Shorts->Lauda
EpicFail->Lauda
--qwk->Lauda
--BitcoinEXpress->Lauda
--SaltySpitoon->Lauda
--DiamondCardz->Lauda
--KWH->Lauda
--BG4->Lauda
Operatr->Lauda
--TMAN->Lauda
--Mitchell->Lauda
--Blazed->Lauda
leancuisine->Lauda
--dbshck->Lauda
--hedgy73->Lauda
--hilariousandco->Lauda
--Avirunes->Lauda
--iluvpie60->Lauda
gysca->Lauda
--whywefight->Lauda
--owlcatz->Lauda
--minerjones->Lauda
--tmfp->Lauda
--BitcoinPenny->Lauda
txbtc->Lauda
--Zepher->Lauda
P4ndoraBox7->Lauda
Dev->Lauda
--mocacinno->Lauda
CanadaBits->Lauda
Miyslovenic->Lauda
psycodad->Lauda
--The Pharmacist->Lauda
Funny->Lauda
PrivacyLock->Lauda
vCardVideo->Lauda
tennozer->Lauda
anakinisme->Lauda
chosen->Lauda
death->Lauda
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare->Lauda
--TheUltraElite->Lauda
--Henkkaa->Lauda
mpgalloo->Lauda
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP->Lauda
--BeEvil->Lauda
icopress->Lauda
Prometheu$->Lauda
AleksandrKosov->Lauda
catur_072->Lauda
advisors->Lauda

I prefixed the people that I have heard about (or at least vaguely remember their username right away). I might have missed someone (I need a refill), so do not get offended if I did. That leaves:

Code:
EpicFail->Lauda
Operatr->Lauda
leancuisine->Lauda
gysca->Lauda
txbtc->Lauda
P4ndoraBox7->Lauda
Dev->Lauda
CanadaBits->Lauda
Miyslovenic->Lauda
psycodad->Lauda
Funny->Lauda
PrivacyLock->Lauda
vCardVideo->Lauda
tennozer->Lauda
anakinisme->Lauda
chosen->Lauda
death->Lauda
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare->Lauda
mpgalloo->Lauda
crypto_trader#43xzEXrP->Lauda
icopress->Lauda
Prometheu$->Lauda
AleksandrKosov->Lauda
catur_072->Lauda
advisors->Lauda
Another interesting discovery that I have found is: pharmacist. A recently created sock-puppet impersonator of The Pharmacist. I wonder who did that. Roll Eyes
With (allegedly) 6 out of 25 (updating on the go), the odds at finding one are now 24%.

Now I did take a look because Iago is a precious snowflake that needs attending. The accounts in question are probably: Operatr, leancuisine, gysca, txbtc, P4ndoraBox7, CanadaBits. All of them are wearing the DonateMedia signature. I'll be labeling them 1-6 for the next statement.
First user's list has 93 entries; 2nd: 87 entries; 3rd: 77 entries; 4th user: 83 entries; 5th user: 81 entries; 6th user: 81 entries. The lists are as follows (included into a single code snippet due to size):

Code:
Operatr->satoshi
Operatr->theymos
Operatr-/>EvgenijM86
Operatr-/>matteumayo
Operatr-/>laydum
Operatr->kokojie
Operatr->OgNasty
Operatr->magixx
Operatr->mameise
Operatr->BadBear
Operatr->mulletwang
Operatr->bigtimespaghetti
Operatr->C10H15N
Operatr-/>KWH
Operatr->Cyrus
Operatr->notserp
Operatr->gravitate
Operatr->Prelude
Operatr->nairb131
Operatr->Lauda
Operatr->mrbildo
Operatr->Mitchell
Operatr-/>Timelord2067
Operatr->Blazed
Operatr->leancuisine
Operatr-/>xinzark
Operatr->voldemort628
Operatr->hedgy73
Operatr->tasorrog
Operatr->btcgoods
Operatr->EcuaMobi
Operatr->AltorXP
Operatr->Honeypot
Operatr->drcoolix
Operatr->theomoplatapus
Operatr-/>350z
Operatr->itsallpc
Operatr->Neotox
Operatr->cecilbdemented
Operatr->Sarahiko
Operatr->pissing
Operatr->gysca
Operatr->CrazyLoaf
Operatr->cloh76
Operatr->grtthegreat
Operatr-/>jonald_fyookball
Operatr->Rmcdermott927
Operatr-/>bassguitarman
Operatr-/>mexxer-2
Operatr->Fishbones78
Operatr->minerjones
Operatr->Tongkar
Operatr->chronicsky
Operatr-/>Quickseller
Operatr->txbtc
Operatr->P4ndoraBox7
Operatr->nikl
Operatr->michael23
Operatr->cashoutservices
Operatr-/>james.lent
Operatr->Magnavox
Operatr->Bandot
Operatr->lottery248
Operatr->CanadaBits
Operatr->Miyslovenic
Operatr->nasituygun
Operatr->Lies
Operatr->gordonhill
Operatr->radhwane
Operatr->Elit
Operatr->AllInCrypto
Operatr->antiviruseller
Operatr->Funny
Operatr->vCardVideo
Operatr->Studio60
Operatr->lolxxxx
Operatr->MVP_NLTH
Operatr->Digital_Lord
Operatr->tennozer
Operatr-/>Lutpin
Operatr->Hesaplar
Operatr->bachlovesstories
Operatr->LouisVuitton
Operatr->MONKEYJUNK
Operatr-/>Joel_Jantsen
Operatr->ValidInvalidation
Operatr->Moneyburner
Operatr-/>bobobobobo
Operatr->Mr.Postman
Operatr->bjbear123
Operatr->TorBet777
Operatr->walwus
Operatr->PHS

-------- 2nd User list --------
leancuisine->satoshi
leancuisine->theymos
leancuisine-/>EvgenijM86
leancuisine-/>matteumayo
leancuisine-/>laydum
leancuisine->OgNasty
leancuisine->magixx
leancuisine->mameise
leancuisine->BadBear
leancuisine->mulletwang
leancuisine->bigtimespaghetti
leancuisine->C10H15N
leancuisine-/>KWH
leancuisine->Cyrus
leancuisine->notserp
leancuisine->gravitate
leancuisine->Operatr
leancuisine->Prelude
leancuisine->nairb131
leancuisine->Lauda
leancuisine->mrbildo
leancuisine->Mitchell
leancuisine->Blazed
leancuisine-/>xinzark
leancuisine->voldemort628
leancuisine->hedgy73
leancuisine->tasorrog
leancuisine->btcgoods
leancuisine->EcuaMobi
leancuisine->AltorXP
leancuisine->Honeypot
leancuisine->drcoolix
leancuisine->theomoplatapus
leancuisine-/>350z
leancuisine->itsallpc
leancuisine->Neotox
leancuisine->cecilbdemented
leancuisine->Sarahiko
leancuisine->pissing
leancuisine->gysca
leancuisine->CrazyLoaf
leancuisine->cloh76
leancuisine->grtthegreat
leancuisine-/>jonald_fyookball
leancuisine->Rmcdermott927
leancuisine-/>bassguitarman
leancuisine-/>mexxer-2
leancuisine->Fishbones78
leancuisine->Tongkar
leancuisine-/>Quickseller
leancuisine->txbtc
leancuisine->P4ndoraBox7
leancuisine->nikl
leancuisine->michael23
leancuisine->cashoutservices
leancuisine-/>james.lent
leancuisine->Magnavox
leancuisine->Bandot
leancuisine->lottery248
leancuisine->CanadaBits
leancuisine->Miyslovenic
leancuisine->nasituygun
leancuisine->Lies
leancuisine->gordonhill
leancuisine->radhwane
leancuisine->Elit
leancuisine->AllInCrypto
leancuisine->antiviruseller
leancuisine->Funny
leancuisine->vCardVideo
leancuisine->Studio60
leancuisine->lolxxxx
leancuisine->MVP_NLTH
leancuisine->Digital_Lord
leancuisine->tennozer
leancuisine-/>Lutpin
leancuisine->bachlovesstories
leancuisine->LouisVuitton
leancuisine-/>Joel_Jantsen
leancuisine->ValidInvalidation
leancuisine->Moneyburner
leancuisine-/>bobobobobo
leancuisine->Mr.Postman
leancuisine->bjbear123
leancuisine->TorBet777
leancuisine->walwus
leancuisine->PHS

-------- 3rd User list --------
gysca->satoshi
gysca->theymos
gysca-/>EvgenijM86
gysca-/>matteumayo
gysca-/>laydum
gysca->OgNasty
gysca->magixx
gysca->mameise
gysca->BadBear
gysca->mulletwang
gysca->bigtimespaghetti
gysca->C10H15N
gysca->Cyrus
gysca->notserp
gysca->gravitate
gysca->Operatr
gysca->Prelude
gysca->nairb131
gysca->Lauda
gysca->mrbildo
gysca->Blazed
gysca->leancuisine
gysca-/>xinzark
gysca->voldemort628
gysca->hedgy73
gysca->tasorrog
gysca->btcgoods
gysca->EcuaMobi
gysca->AltorXP
gysca->Honeypot
gysca->drcoolix
gysca->theomoplatapus
gysca-/>350z
gysca->itsallpc
gysca->Neotox
gysca->cecilbdemented
gysca->Sarahiko
gysca->pissing
gysca->CrazyLoaf
gysca->cloh76
gysca->grtthegreat
gysca-/>jonald_fyookball
gysca->Rmcdermott927
gysca-/>bassguitarman
gysca-/>mexxer-2
gysca-/>Quickseller
gysca->P4ndoraBox7
gysca->nikl
gysca->michael23
gysca->cashoutservices
gysca-/>james.lent
gysca->Bandot
gysca->lottery248
gysca->CanadaBits
gysca->nasituygun
gysca->Lies
gysca->gordonhill
gysca->radhwane
gysca->Elit
gysca->AllInCrypto
gysca->antiviruseller
gysca->Funny
gysca->lolxxxx
gysca->MVP_NLTH
gysca->Digital_Lord
gysca->tennozer
gysca-/>Lutpin
gysca->bachlovesstories
gysca->LouisVuitton
gysca-/>Joel_Jantsen
gysca->ValidInvalidation
gysca->Moneyburner
gysca-/>bobobobobo
gysca->Mr.Postman
gysca->bjbear123
gysca->TorBet777
gysca->walwus

-------- 4th User list --------
txbtc->satoshi
txbtc->theymos
txbtc-/>EvgenijM86
txbtc-/>matteumayo
txbtc-/>laydum
txbtc->OgNasty
txbtc->magixx
txbtc->mameise
txbtc->BadBear
txbtc->mulletwang
txbtc->bigtimespaghetti
txbtc->C10H15N
txbtc-/>KWH
txbtc->Cyrus
txbtc->notserp
txbtc->gravitate
txbtc->Operatr
txbtc->Prelude
txbtc->nairb131
txbtc->Lauda
txbtc->mrbildo
txbtc->Blazed
txbtc->leancuisine
txbtc-/>xinzark
txbtc->voldemort628
txbtc->hedgy73
txbtc->tasorrog
txbtc->btcgoods
txbtc->EcuaMobi
txbtc->AltorXP
txbtc->Honeypot
txbtc->drcoolix
txbtc->theomoplatapus
txbtc-/>350z
txbtc->itsallpc
txbtc->Neotox
txbtc->cecilbdemented
txbtc->Sarahiko
txbtc->pissing
txbtc->gysca
txbtc->CrazyLoaf
txbtc->cloh76
txbtc->grtthegreat
txbtc-/>jonald_fyookball
txbtc->Rmcdermott927
txbtc-/>bassguitarman
txbtc-/>mexxer-2
txbtc->Fishbones78
txbtc-/>Quickseller
txbtc->P4ndoraBox7
txbtc->nikl
txbtc->michael23
txbtc->cashoutservices
txbtc-/>james.lent
txbtc->Magnavox
txbtc->Bandot
txbtc->lottery248
txbtc->CanadaBits
txbtc->nasituygun
txbtc->Lies
txbtc->gordonhill
txbtc->radhwane
txbtc->Elit
txbtc->AllInCrypto
txbtc->antiviruseller
txbtc->Funny
txbtc->vCardVideo
txbtc->Studio60
txbtc->lolxxxx
txbtc->MVP_NLTH
txbtc->Digital_Lord
txbtc->tennozer
txbtc-/>Lutpin
txbtc->bachlovesstories
txbtc->LouisVuitton
txbtc-/>Joel_Jantsen
txbtc->ValidInvalidation
txbtc->Moneyburner
txbtc-/>bobobobobo
txbtc->Mr.Postman
txbtc->bjbear123
txbtc->TorBet777
txbtc->walwus

-------- 5th User list --------
P4ndoraBox7->satoshi
P4ndoraBox7->theymos
P4ndoraBox7-/>EvgenijM86
P4ndoraBox7-/>matteumayo
P4ndoraBox7-/>laydum
P4ndoraBox7->OgNasty
P4ndoraBox7->magixx
P4ndoraBox7->mameise
P4ndoraBox7->BadBear
P4ndoraBox7->mulletwang
P4ndoraBox7->bigtimespaghetti
P4ndoraBox7->C10H15N
P4ndoraBox7-/>KWH
P4ndoraBox7->Cyrus
P4ndoraBox7->notserp
P4ndoraBox7->gravitate
P4ndoraBox7->Operatr
P4ndoraBox7->Prelude
P4ndoraBox7->nairb131
P4ndoraBox7->Lauda
P4ndoraBox7->mrbildo
P4ndoraBox7->Blazed
P4ndoraBox7->leancuisine
P4ndoraBox7-/>xinzark
P4ndoraBox7->voldemort628
P4ndoraBox7->hedgy73
P4ndoraBox7->tasorrog
P4ndoraBox7->btcgoods
P4ndoraBox7->EcuaMobi
P4ndoraBox7->AltorXP
P4ndoraBox7->Honeypot
P4ndoraBox7->drcoolix
P4ndoraBox7->theomoplatapus
P4ndoraBox7-/>350z
P4ndoraBox7->itsallpc
P4ndoraBox7->Neotox
P4ndoraBox7->cecilbdemented
P4ndoraBox7->Sarahiko
P4ndoraBox7->pissing
P4ndoraBox7->gysca
P4ndoraBox7->CrazyLoaf
P4ndoraBox7->cloh76
P4ndoraBox7->grtthegreat
P4ndoraBox7-/>jonald_fyookball
P4ndoraBox7->Rmcdermott927
P4ndoraBox7-/>bassguitarman
P4ndoraBox7-/>mexxer-2
P4ndoraBox7-/>Quickseller
P4ndoraBox7->nikl
P4ndoraBox7->michael23
P4ndoraBox7->cashoutservices
P4ndoraBox7-/>james.lent
P4ndoraBox7->Magnavox
P4ndoraBox7->Bandot
P4ndoraBox7->lottery248
P4ndoraBox7->CanadaBits
P4ndoraBox7->nasituygun
P4ndoraBox7->Lies
P4ndoraBox7->gordonhill
P4ndoraBox7->radhwane
P4ndoraBox7->Elit
P4ndoraBox7->AllInCrypto
P4ndoraBox7->antiviruseller
P4ndoraBox7->Funny
P4ndoraBox7->vCardVideo
P4ndoraBox7->Studio60
P4ndoraBox7->lolxxxx
P4ndoraBox7->MVP_NLTH
P4ndoraBox7->Digital_Lord
P4ndoraBox7->tennozer
P4ndoraBox7-/>Lutpin
P4ndoraBox7->bachlovesstories
P4ndoraBox7->LouisVuitton
P4ndoraBox7-/>Joel_Jantsen
P4ndoraBox7->ValidInvalidation
P4ndoraBox7->Moneyburner
P4ndoraBox7-/>bobobobobo
P4ndoraBox7->Mr.Postman
P4ndoraBox7->bjbear123
P4ndoraBox7->TorBet777
P4ndoraBox7->walwus

-------- 6th User list --------
CanadaBits->satoshi
CanadaBits->theymos
CanadaBits-/>EvgenijM86
CanadaBits-/>matteumayo
CanadaBits-/>laydum
CanadaBits->OgNasty
CanadaBits->magixx
CanadaBits->mameise
CanadaBits->BadBear
CanadaBits->mulletwang
CanadaBits->bigtimespaghetti
CanadaBits->C10H15N
CanadaBits-/>KWH
CanadaBits->Cyrus
CanadaBits->notserp
CanadaBits->gravitate
CanadaBits->Operatr
CanadaBits->Prelude
CanadaBits->nairb131
CanadaBits->Lauda
CanadaBits->mrbildo
CanadaBits->Blazed
CanadaBits->leancuisine
CanadaBits-/>xinzark
CanadaBits->voldemort628
CanadaBits->hedgy73
CanadaBits->tasorrog
CanadaBits->btcgoods
CanadaBits->EcuaMobi
CanadaBits->AltorXP
CanadaBits->Honeypot
CanadaBits->drcoolix
CanadaBits->theomoplatapus
CanadaBits-/>350z
CanadaBits->itsallpc
CanadaBits->Neotox
CanadaBits->cecilbdemented
CanadaBits->Sarahiko
CanadaBits->pissing
CanadaBits->gysca
CanadaBits->CrazyLoaf
CanadaBits->cloh76
CanadaBits->grtthegreat
CanadaBits-/>jonald_fyookball
CanadaBits->Rmcdermott927
CanadaBits-/>bassguitarman
CanadaBits-/>mexxer-2
CanadaBits-/>Quickseller
CanadaBits->P4ndoraBox7
CanadaBits->nikl
CanadaBits->michael23
CanadaBits->cashoutservices
CanadaBits-/>james.lent
CanadaBits->Magnavox
CanadaBits->Bandot
CanadaBits->lottery248
CanadaBits->nasituygun
CanadaBits->Lies
CanadaBits->gordonhill
CanadaBits->radhwane
CanadaBits->Elit
CanadaBits->AllInCrypto
CanadaBits->antiviruseller
CanadaBits->Funny
CanadaBits->vCardVideo
CanadaBits->Studio60
CanadaBits->lolxxxx
CanadaBits->MVP_NLTH
CanadaBits->Digital_Lord
CanadaBits->tennozer
CanadaBits-/>Lutpin
CanadaBits->bachlovesstories
CanadaBits->LouisVuitton
CanadaBits-/>Joel_Jantsen
CanadaBits->ValidInvalidation
CanadaBits->Moneyburner
CanadaBits-/>bobobobobo
CanadaBits->Mr.Postman
CanadaBits->bjbear123
CanadaBits->TorBet777
CanadaBits->walwus

This proves that this is just a continuity of OP's smear campaign against me. None of them have anything to do with me. As an example: All 6 accounts included theymos, Lutpin and similar.

This is how you present proof. /thread

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Of course there are burdens of proof if you are going to allege something then you need to provide a clear description of what you are alleging, and you have to provide at least some facts and logic to support what it is that you are alleging to be some kind of problem, whether that is breach of rules or morality or law.
huh? Maybe we live in different realties. When I look around I see people making claims, blatantly lying about things but as long as you have enough sheep believing you it becomes the "truth", at least for a certain portion of the population. I did say "smear campaign" did I not? i.e. "a plan to discredit a public figure by making false or dubious accusations". Don't need any proof when that's your plan.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4114

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

--snip--

wow..  teach me please how you do this!
i want it at work Smiley
i want to create 10 clone of myself for working Cheesy

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

~snip

This proves that this is just a continuity of OP's smear campaign against me. None of them have anything to do with me. As an example: All 6 accounts included theymos, Lutpin and similar.

Wonder how many days it'll take until QS comes up with something new... It is beyond me how they can continue and keep this up, Insanity much?  Roll Eyes

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

my guess is that Lauda met QS on a beach.. QS is actually female and Lauda poured sand in QS's Vagina...

anyone else agree?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

It is a principle well-known to both expert liars and expert lie-detectors that a big bald-faced lie, said with a straight face, will always leave behind this poisonous residue.

Most people are a tiny bit corrupt, in some small way; they themselves can comprehend, sometimes even identify with the telling of small lies.  Thus, they know that small lies happen.  Whereas no ordinary person can really believe deep in his heart that somebody could tell a huge lie.  The mind may know of such things, in the manner of book-learning; but emotions and conscience refuse to grasp the existence of such a monstrosity.

The understanding of big lies is a thing unto the opposing realms of philosophers, hardened criminals, and forensic psychologists.

Protip:  If you want to really smear someone, tell a lie so bold that nobody can believe you just made it up.  Repeat it over and again.  Then repeat the whole process tomorrow, with a new lie.  Quickseller explained in three sentences.

When I look around I see people making claims, blatantly lying about things but as long as you have enough sheep believing you it becomes the "truth", at least for a certain portion of the population. I did say "smear campaign" did I not? i.e. "a plan to discredit a public figure by making false or dubious accusations". Don't need any proof when that's your plan.

Bingo.

The burden of proof is on the accuser.

No, not under the inquisitorial system.  The accusatorial system has an accuser.  The inquisitorial system has a _______.

You make a pretty shitty case if you can't provide such, and instead tell people to find it themselves.

In the quote of Quickseller to which you replied, he wasn’t even telling people to find proof.  He was telling people to start with what he alleges to be a randomized “~1 in 9 chance” of an account upon whom to throw suspicion.  This is followed by, “...and from there it should not be difficult to find the rest.”  Otherwise stated:  “it should not be difficult to find what you are looking for.”  Neat psych-out of idiots who will happily stare at the clouds until they see faces in them.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:05:34 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:16:32 PM by Quickseller

You failed to account for the fact that you had not previously sent any of these people negative trust for being sold accounts, nor why you failed to leave negative trust to an account seller who sold one of those accounts.

These accounts having other people on their trust list doesn’t exonerate you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: