Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397579.msg14191621#msg14191621
If the person doesn't know Croatian language then, how someone can hire?

Huh? You do realize that language does not equal one's country of residence?

You mean anyone can learn a foreign language better than a native person? Also it is a moderator job that require native persons only.  I have seen in every forums a native person only being hired.

So Lauda speaks Croatian better than Croatian people?

Or... hold on to your chair... Lauda could be Croatian and not live in Croatia. I know this is a mind-boggling concept, people traveling and shit, but I know for a fact - it happens.

QS is a moron making moronic conclusions from his own made up nonsense. Stop licking his ass FFS.

Unless it gets mod-locked (possible but doubtful), this thread will probably limp along until everybody just loses interest.  Then, Quickseller will eventually create another new thread accusing Lauda of kitten abuse.  This cycle has repeated many times.

If only we could agree that as a collective we should just ignore these threads. If we all stopped replying, he might get bored eventually...?

(By replying I fully concede I am a rampant hypocrite.)

I would argue that it's better to contain QS in these threads while ridiculing him and hopefully take some of his time away from concocting new conspiracies. He's been at it for years, he won't get bored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

English is ok, but not Croatian or French, German, etc.
Why's that? With enough practice, the majority of languages can be learned to fluency.
Are you sure? I have not seen here a Native indian who convert an ICO in Hindi completely. Can you understand Hindi and convert a web page without mistakes.

That is correct in every forum, some people hide the truth of others.
And I said, this isn't every forum. Basing what happens here off of what happens elsewhere is a silly thing to do.

If Lauda is too smart learning in Croatia, then could have learned so many languages.  
How do you know that they haven't?
Does Lauda is skilled in any other forums? and how does this person was employed without submitting an experience certification or proof?
I have a friend from Australia who speak English better than Americans long ago, but never seen with regional languages.
Australia's main language is English. It would be stranger if your Aussie friend couldn't speak it.
I know it, but seen he was perfect than other aussies in that forums. Although the Australian english is excellent and even the police are very strict in arresting that who post false information on internet.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:45:50 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1), Astargath (1)

Whenever I'm bored or I feel that life has lost it's charm and excitement. I try to find the lasts posts of QS and voila it is on Lauda I grab some popcorn and sit back and read. It's hilarious, also while reading through we get to know a lot of useful things, like the tax structure in various countries which otherwise we would have to learn by spending our money on.

Do I care? At times YES, but then I realise that most people over here know it's useless, so I keep reading.

Do I hate Lauda? Apart from the racist streak, no I don't.

Do I hate QS? I dunno with all this excitement, s/he makes the day worthy of some entertainment. I suggest you actually write a novel on your ramblings on Lauda and send it to a published editor, it will be a good one, at least on par with J K Rowlings foray into detective fiction.

Why I'm writing this? Because I've got to make 20 quality posts (Fuck quality) to get some sats to pay for my internet connection, so that I can continue reading this thread.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Why I'm writing this? Because I've got to make 20 quality posts (Fuck quality) to get some sats to pay for my internet connection, so that I can continue reading this thread.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh my—  Why did it take so long for the little light bulb to go on for me?  Quickseller’s baseless attack threads are the spam megathreads of Meta and Reputation!

If you are caught spamming unsubstantial posts just to farm or rank up your account your account(s) will be immediately permabanned without warning.

An example of what threads aren't allowed and posts that won't be tolerated:

Loading image...

https://archive.is/qqd4B

I suppose that those who post in these threads need their own kinds of spam megathreads, too:  Mostly high-ranked accounts, the occasional staff member, me....

Subject: Post your Total time logged into Bitcointalk
Let's see who's the biggest fan!  Tongue

Total time logged in: 17 hours and 36 minutes.

---------------------

Updated 8/22/2014:

Total time logged in: 16 days, 10 hours and 5 minutes.  Cheesy

Do I hate QS? I dunno with all this excitement, s/he makes the day worthy of some entertainment. I suggest you actually write a novel on your ramblings on Lauda and send it to a published editor, it will be a good one, at least on par with J K Rowlings foray into detective fiction.

Every editor in the world just cringed.  Well, at least Quicky would do no harm in producing a doorstop to be chucked in somebody’s recycle bin.  It would keep him busy, and—contained.

Unless it gets mod-locked (possible but doubtful), this thread will probably limp along until everybody just loses interest.  Then, Quickseller will eventually create another new thread accusing Lauda of kitten abuse.  This cycle has repeated many times.

If only we could agree that as a collective we should just ignore these threads. If we all stopped replying, he might get bored eventually...?

(By replying I fully concede I am a rampant hypocrite.)

I try.  You may have noticed, at least, I don’t reanimate these threads with a bump when they’ve been dead for a few days.  Cough.

I would argue that it's better to contain QS in these threads while ridiculing him and hopefully take some of his time away from concocting new conspiracies. He's been at it for years, he won't get bored.

I had the same thought, but it’s a fallacy.  Reductio ad absurdum, it would mean that we should petition to allow Alia back.  Did you notice how these threads (and much else) dropped off after the Alia scandal broke?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

I had the same thought, but it’s a fallacy.  Reductio ad absurdum, it would mean that we should petition to allow Alia back.  Did you notice how these threads (and much else) dropped off after the Alia scandal broke?

Alia got banned, but while she was still shitposting I made the same argument - better have her in one of those idiotic threads than trying to sell her scam script somewhere else.

Quicksy is unlikely to get banned, he knows how to slide just under the mods' interpretation of the rules. And he's unlikely to give up. The next best thing we can have is to waste his energy on moronic shit like this, and not something like farming up new DT accounts or whatever his current fetish is. And maybe, hopefully, accidentally he'll slip up and do something really monumentally stupid. Or grow up. Or find Jesus.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

Alia got banned, but while she was still shitposting I made the same argument - better have her in one of those idiotic threads than trying to sell her scam script somewhere else.

Agreed.  Indeed, it was partly for that purpose (partly to seek information) that I wasted obscene amounts of my own time making around 200 posts sniping back and forth with her.  At one point, I made a new thread for the immediate purpose of distracting and re-containing her right before the hammer came down.  Ugh.

Quicksy is unlikely to get banned, he knows how to slide just under the mods' interpretation of the rules. And he's unlikely to give up. The next best thing we can have is to waste his energy on moronic shit like this, and not something like farming up new DT accounts or whatever his current fetish is. And maybe, hopefully, accidentally he'll slip up and do something really monumentally stupid. Or grow up. Or find Jesus.

I have a better idea:  I think Quickseller really should kill himself.  Repeat:  I really wish the guy would kill himself already.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
Merited by BitcoinEXpress (50)

Copy / Pasted from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589940.msg15989836#msg15989836   Smiley

(I smile because copy pasting this is a good thing)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

You both are a piece of shit. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:24:33 PM

You are holding 20 stolen BTC and you call us a piece of shit?   Roll Eyes

You go around calling me a pedophile when you know I am not, and you call me a piece of shit?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:32:23 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 08:42:41 PM by nullius

.       Pleas Mr   vod Sir , don’t give me red trust or ban me !  I maybe , kill myself !

(I did hyperlink Quickseller’s attack thread, which contained both quotes of you  Vod Sir.)

Aye, and it would make for a good meme for signing off every post in a Quickseller thread.  (Too bad the Iago bit went over this Iago’s head.)  Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

Ceterum censeo, Quickseller should kill himself.

Ah, Quickseller, the great master of rhetoric.

What’s wrong?  Do the voices in your head agree?  Did I hit close to home with the dark thoughts which plague you when you realize you are alone in a universe which so evidently hates you that it refuses to bow to your whims?

I suggest that you convert to misotheism, for your last rites before you kill yourself.

And by the way, why did you call Vod and me “a piece of shit”, singular?  Do you think that I’m Vod’s alt?  “That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

It's quite obvious that nullius was merely suggesting the best way to

find Jesus

You of all people should know this because this is 100% Quicksy logic.

And you know that you don't HAVE to do something when people on the intertubes express their preference one way or another, right? If I advise you to fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails - please think this through. I wouldn't want you to make any rash decisions but I fully support your freedom of choice in this matter.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:26:39 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:28:44 AM by Gleb Gamow
Merited by BitcoinEXpress (20)

.       Pleas Mr   vod Sir , don’t give me red trust or ban me !  I maybe , kill myself !

(I did hyperlink Quickseller’s attack thread, which contained both quotes of you  Vod Sir.)

Aye, and it would make for a good meme for signing off every post in a Quickseller thread.  (Too bad the Iago bit went over this Iago’s head.)  Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

Ah, Quickseller, the great master of rhetoric.

What’s wrong?  Do the voices in your head agree?  Did I hit close to home with the dark thoughts which plague you when you realize you are alone in a universe which so evidently hates you that it refuses to bow to your whims?

I suggest that you convert to misotheism, for your last rites before you kill yourself.

And by the way, why did you call Vod and me “a piece of shit”, singular?  Do you think that I’m Vod’s alt?  “That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

"You now want me to write "Ceterum censeo, Quickseller se debet occidere." 100 times?
This is MADNESS !!!"

<humour at Quickseller's expense>
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:54:36 PM
Merited by Vod (2), Foxpup (1)

Serious discussion first:

And you know that you don't HAVE to do something when people on the intertubes express their preference one way or another, right? If I advise you to fuck yourself with a bag of rusty nails - please think this through. I wouldn't want you to make any rash decisions but I fully support your freedom of choice in this matter.

I have said several times before on this forum that I know how to hit where it hurts.  Quickseller is accustomed to criticism, to rather understate the matter; moreover, although he is not eloquent in the artistic sense, he does have above-average verbal skills (as do many smooth-talking scammers, including Alia).  Yet here, suddenly and uncharacteristically, he flipped out:

That wasn’t even the initial version of his reply.  Initially, he just lashed out and called Vod and me “a piece of shit”; he then promptly edited to reinforce his point with a “seriously” F-bomb.  I saw the earlier version.  Clearly, he was in a state of emotional agitation.  Why?

And why really drove him to create that insane attack thread which I have characterized as “Quickseller vs. The World”?

This reminds me of the incident in which a Tor Project employee revenge-doxed someone (!) who had suggested on Twitter that she should kill herself.  She rationalized her such hypocritical anti-privacy action by alleging that this remark could cause her serious harm, due to her publicly known problems with depression and suicidal tendencies.  Triggering, y’know.

Mentally stable people are not internally put off-balance by being told to kill themselves.  I know that if somebody on the Internet told me to kill myself, I would find that either boring, or mildly amusing in the yah, sure sense.  There is only one cause I can adduce for somebody becoming upset by being told to kill himself:  He has actual suicidal tendencies, and his therapist told him that suicide talk is harmful to him.

Really, you’ve seen Quickseller coolly slither about with his alts through 60+ page firestorms of clearly evidenced serious accusations against him.  When did you ever see him react like this to a simple remark of the kind which has no power over any rational person?

find Jesus

Hah.  I had actually thought of that when posting.  Then I realized, suicides go straight to the Sixth Circle of Hell.

(Aside:  Having no such religious objections, I myself support an almost unlimited right to suicide.  Those who kill themselves either face such a great pain that I cannot judge them, or are such weak wretches that they benefit all mankind by passing final judgment on themselves.)

Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

"You now want me to write "Ceterum censeo, Quickseller se debet occidere." 100 times?
This is MADNESS !!!"

Well, if it isn’t the Doppelgänger of the merit-beggar whom I once awarded +1 for ironically begging me in Latin!

Now, in grand Pythonic style, we must hold a discussion on the spot about whether your use of the indicative be proper.  I know that the historic original “Ceterum censeo” used the indicative, in the sense of declaring a future which shall be, rather than a mere wish; but the English here being translated uses the word should, in the context of my copypaste of Vod’s clearly subjunctive statements (emphasis added):

“I think Quickseller really should kill himself.”  Repeat:  “I really wish the guy would kill himself already.”  Whereas you indicate:  “...Quickseller shall kill himself.”

I raise this question, as a proud user of the subjunctive in English.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

I have said several times before on this forum that I know how to hit where it hurts.  Quickseller is accustomed to criticism, to rather understate the matter; moreover, although he is not eloquent in the artistic sense, he does have above-average verbal skills (as do many smooth-talking scammers, including Alia).  Yet here, suddenly and uncharacteristically, he flipped out:

For all his feigned sophistication, Quicksy is just a two-bit con artist at heart. Thing is, he made a big deal out of this suicide wish back in the day, to the point where he was suggesting that everybody who didn't side with him should be kicked out of DT - his favorite remedy for all perceived slights. He feels obligated to keep up the act now even though nobody bought it back then and nobody (except his own alts) cares about it now. Expect a new wave of threads decrying virtual violence. Don't expect anything of the sort when the same thing is done to... I don't know... picking an account out of the hat here... some cat lady for example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1143530

This guy is the reincarnation of evil, no doubt, he'll go to hell. He has a lot of blood on his hands, how many people did he kill by depriving them of their money? . I hope that this person will one day be presented to a judge and that he will be sentenced to death by lethal injection
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397579.msg14191621#msg14191621
If the person doesn't know Croatian language then, how someone can hire?

Huh? You do realize that language does not equal one's country of residence?

You mean anyone can learn a foreign language better than a native person? Also it is a moderator job that require native persons only.  I have seen in every forums a native person only being hired.

So Lauda speaks Croatian better than Croatian people?

Or... hold on to your chair... Lauda could be Croatian and not live in Croatia. I know this is a mind-boggling concept, people traveling and shit, but I know for a fact - it happens.

QS is a moron making moronic conclusions from his own made up nonsense. Stop licking his ass FFS.

If Lauda is a Croatian, then the person should file a tax as the on post, QS is good to reveal the most wanted scams here.
BTW how Lauda got Moderator job, as I am interested to know more details because want to apply for a position.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Mentally stable people are not internally put off-balance by being told to kill themselves.  I know that if somebody on the Internet told me to kill myself, I would find that either boring, or mildly amusing in the yah, sure sense.  There is only one cause I can adduce for somebody becoming upset by being told to kill himself:  He has actual suicidal tendencies, and his therapist told him that suicide talk is harmful to him.

As anyone who has ever played online games can confirm, if phrases like this actually meant anything  the human race would have simultanesouly gone extinct and experienced a major population boom from the number of people being told "Kill yourself" and "I fuck your mother" on a daily basis.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

If Lauda is a Croatian, then the person should file a tax as the on post, QS is good to reveal the most wanted scams here.
BTW how Lauda got Moderator job, as I am interested to know more details because want to apply for a position.

WTF does that mean? your English is about as good as my Croatian. As for applying for a job - is this the best place for it?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

I have said several times before on this forum that I know how to hit where it hurts.  Quickseller is accustomed to criticism, to rather understate the matter; moreover, although he is not eloquent in the artistic sense, he does have above-average verbal skills (as do many smooth-talking scammers, including Alia).  Yet here, suddenly and uncharacteristically, he flipped out:

That wasn’t even the initial version of his reply.  Initially, he just lashed out and called Vod and me “a piece of shit”; he then promptly edited to reinforce his point with a “seriously” F-bomb.  I saw the earlier version.  Clearly, he was in a state of emotional agitation.  Why?

And why really drove him to create that insane attack thread which I have characterized as “Quickseller vs. The World”?

This reminds me of the incident in which a Tor Project employee revenge-doxed someone (!) who had suggested on Twitter that she should kill herself.  She rationalized her such hypocritical anti-privacy action by alleging that this remark could cause her serious harm, due to her publicly known problems with depression and suicidal tendencies.  Triggering, y’know.

Mentally stable people are not internally put off-balance by being told to kill themselves.  I know that if somebody on the Internet told me to kill myself, I would find that either boring, or mildly amusing in the yah, sure sense.  There is only one cause I can adduce for somebody becoming upset by being told to kill himself:  He has actual suicidal tendencies, and his therapist told him that suicide talk is harmful to him.

Really, you’ve seen Quickseller coolly slither about with his alts through 60+ page firestorms of clearly evidenced serious accusations against him.  When did you ever see him react like this to a simple remark of the kind which has no power over any rational person?

find Jesus

Hah.  I had actually thought of that when posting.  Then I realized, suicides go straight to the Sixth Circle of Hell.

(Aside:  Having no such religious objections, I myself support an almost unlimited right to suicide.  Those who kill themselves either face such a great pain that I cannot judge them, or are such weak wretches that they benefit all mankind by passing final judgment on themselves.)

Thus in the high style of classical antiquity:

This is MADNESS !!!"

Well, if it isn’t the Doppelgänger of the merit-beggar whom I once awarded +1 for ironically begging me in Latin!

Now, in grand Pythonic style, we must hold a discussion on the spot about whether your use of the indicative be proper.  I know that the historic original “Ceterum censeo” used the indicative, in the sense of declaring a future which shall be, rather than a mere wish; but the English here being translated uses the word should, in the context of my copypaste of Vod’s clearly subjunctive statements (emphasis added):

“I think Quickseller really should kill himself.”  Repeat:  “I really wish the guy would kill himself already.”  Whereas you indicate:  “...Quickseller shall kill himself.”

I raise this question, as a proud user of the subjunctive in English.

Not only is my Latin rusty but it's nonexistent (blame it on the Bossa Google Translation [BGT]). And thanks for correcting my spelling (writer -> write). I corrected it first hoping nobody quoted it, but it somebody did, I hoped it was you - which it was - whereupon I would've PM'ed (or is PM;ed) you to edit your post so to reflect my true brilliance.

BTW, did you notice that in spite of the misspelling, some dude sent me 20 sM for that post?  Cool Cool Cool
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

You're needed to have some sort of common sense to become a moderator here; you seem to be a bumbling idiot. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

You're needed to have some sort of common sense to become a moderator here; you seem to be a bumbling idiot. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Bumbling idiot is being too polite.. window licker sounds more accurate

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: