Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Please no shit posts.

Stop posting then.
You bragged this much pages just providing an answer, in every thread you do against Quickseller.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

Please no shit posts.

Stop posting then.
You bragged this much pages just providing an answer, in every thread you do against Quickseller.

Suchmoon is good people.. anyone who sides with QS is full on retard

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

Please no shit posts.

Stop posting then.

I don't think I did any threads against Quicksy but your English is borderline incomprehensible so perhaps you meant something completely different.

My offer still stands - if you want to do your part in reducing shitposting you should just close your browser.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:59:14 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

We've been through the winter of discontent. Will this thread run on for months? Can we expect a Summer cum Lauda? Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

We've been through the winter of discontent. Will this thread run on for months? Can we expect a Summer cum Lauda? Smiley

he loves the attention, of course it will keep going.. masturbating, account sales and talking about lauda - all he has in his life

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:12:52 PM

I still don't understand all this business about Lauda. Lauda always seemed to be a valuable member of Bitcoin Talk to me, but then I tend to gloss over the comments, and put them down to the usual reactions to a mod when somebody has been caught out bending the rules.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

Please no shit posts.

Stop posting then.

Suchmoon is good people.. anyone who sides with QS is full on retard
Hmm, Suchmoon is good people? Lauda who trust newbies and send negative trust to others, is this is a good joke?

Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

Hmm, Suchmoon is good people?

Is that supposed to be a genuine question or a rhetoric? If it's the former then you're an idiot if you are taking sides without knowing the context and if it's the latter then it's a petty jibe worthless without sufficient backing.

Lauda who trust newbies and send negative trust to others, is this is a good joke?

Erm that's now how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Since when is sending negative trust to others a bad thing? Every Single DT has at some point sent negative trust to someone or the other be it Lauda, OG, Vod or anyone. Sending negative trust is not a bad thing. Whether it is unjustly sent is what you should be debating on. Reading your previous responses it's pretty obvious you are just salty about your own negative reputation where have pretty much no case.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

I still don't understand all this business about Lauda. Lauda always seemed to be a valuable member of Bitcoin Talk to me, but then I tend to gloss over the comments, and put them down to the usual reactions to a mod when somebody has been caught out bending the rules.
Jealousy.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Jealousy.
You’re wrong. Stop confusing people.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Hmm, Suchmoon is good people? Lauda who trust newbies and send negative trust to others, is this is a good joke?

I hold Suchmoon and Lauda both in high regard.

you on the other hand cannot read rules and are happy to spam the forum with shit - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2502431.msg25592651#msg25592651

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

Jealousy.
You’re wrong. Stop confusing people.

Speaking of wrong and confusing, do you have any timeline of when you're gonna try to man up and post

facts and un-refutable  proof

of Lauda being The Pharmacist's alt? Or a pill addict? Or a witch? Sorry if I'm forgetting something.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:30:41 AM

Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that lauda was extorting someone over claimed “tax fraud”, while lauda was claiming to do this in the name of a sting operation, when lauda refused to give theymos sufficient information to generate a 1099 for his moderator income and was going around bragging about not paying taxes on this income (aka committing tax fraud himself)?

Where did you get this info from or are you just making stuff up? And where is your evidence that he refused to give anything? Besides, if you don't give theymos those details he pay the US taxes on your behalf so the only way he'd be able to commit tax fraud 100% would be to give theymos the details and then not pay the appropriate taxes to his own IRS. The whole point of filling in those forms is to show you're not earning US-based income.
My source is not important. I am not wrong though, you can ask the relevant parties if you don't believe me.

I would note that Lauda was also bragging about not paying taxes on his moderator income, and he was not specifying about US taxes.

I've asked the relevant parties. And since when is proof not important? Of course it is. You could either just be straight up lying or your "source" could be if there's even one at all. As far as anyone can tell you just keep making baseless accusations up without providing any sort of evidence whatsoever.
I didn't say proof is not important, you are twisting my words. I very clearly said that my source is not important. The evidence is my word that I have been told this information by someone who wishes to not be named. I am not making this up.

It isn't like it matters either way because those types of chat logs are nearly impossible to authenticate, and lauda will just argue what he was saying is "random gibberish" like he did when defcon23 came out with extortion claims, of course he will only do this if he is forced to comment on any presented chat logs, his first reaction will be to attempt to derail the conversation with trolling.

I am not sure why you, or anyone else would be surprised when someone does not want to be a public source of negative information about lauda. I am not sure if you have noticed, but lauda will troll (nearly) every negative thread created about him, will never respond to any type of criticism professionally (based on his public behavior), and has given negative trust to many people for being critical of him. The trolling is much more intense for those who have a more significant reputation who are critical of lauda, and come from many people closely associated with him. I asked lauda a few months (?) ago how many threads about him he responded to in a way that addressed concerns raised about him in the (then) previous 3 (?) months, and the response I got was that none raised concerns that merited a professional response.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:58:31 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:08:37 PM by suchmoon
Merited by Vod (2), Hhampuz (1)

I didn't say proof is not important, you are twisting my words. I very clearly said that my source is not important. The evidence is my word that I have been told this information by someone who wishes to not be named. I am not making this up.

It isn't like it matters either way because those types of chat logs are nearly impossible to authenticate, and lauda will just argue what he was saying is "random gibberish" like he did when defcon23 came out with extortion claims, of course he will only do this if he is forced to comment on any presented chat logs, his first reaction will be to attempt to derail the conversation with trolling.

I am not sure why you, or anyone else would be surprised when someone does not want to be a public source of negative information about lauda. I am not sure if you have noticed, but lauda will troll (nearly) every negative thread created about him, will never respond to any type of criticism professionally (based on his public behavior), and has given negative trust to many people for being critical of him. The trolling is much more intense for those who have a more significant reputation who are critical of lauda, and come from many people closely associated with him. I asked lauda a few months (?) ago how many threads about him he responded to in a way that addressed concerns raised about him in the (then) previous 3 (?) months, and the response I got was that none raised concerns that merited a professional response.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but your word is worthless. You have lied so many times that nobody should trust anything you say without solid evidence.

It's funny how within the same post you say "I am not making this up" and then proceed to lay out a scenario which (in your mind apparently) excuses you for making it up.

Or to put it another way - even if what you're saying were true, you're actually discrediting it with your slimy dishonest trollery and the obvious bias you have against anything Lauda does or says or looks at.

If you had a real source or real proof you could show it to a trusted member and get them to corroborate your story. What's your excuse for not doing so?
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:53:39 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:11:01 AM by endlasuresh

I hold Suchmoon and Lauda both in high regard.

you on the other hand cannot read rules and are happy to spam the forum with shit - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2502431.msg25592651#msg25592651

That Announcement Bumping scammer doesn't had a proof except my name in Mysterious list, did you count how many posts that are made in Date coin by me or others? I don't have a connection with Mysterious at all, there was another guy who used to run those scum things.

Announcement bumping offer and Redpainter etc have nothing to do with me.
Bumping means have to bump thread, but the idiot hired us for answering them, however didnt made wrong.
Although Lauda put the Tag, but here in this one forum only people use trust. Do you seen how does Atriz do shady business?
Do you know this guy Result who is your gang along with Upsilon Trooper. Famous for ICO bumping ,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1374485

Shit Gang never learn lessons, although please tell your lauda to ask that scammer.

Coming to the topic your Lauda didnt agreed as Croatian and filing tax.

Lauda's neutral point by Shorena

This rating was changed to neutral after two months, because Lauda (as well as others involved) did so in the intention to help the community. I do not condone this kind of behaviour, but I also have hope that Lauda learned from this mistake.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

I thought we cleared up the nativity ≠ location ≠ language knowledge situation.

If that's what you're referring to, anyway. I don't really understand what you're trying to say: maybe you should pop your posts into a grammar checker before clicking that post button.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

~snip

zzzzz.. fell asleep a little reading that bit.

If that's what you're referring to, anyway. I don't really understand what you're trying to say: maybe you should pop your posts into a grammar checker before clicking that post button.

what he said..

endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

No you aren't cleared at all and bragging into more posts, Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

In the past pages people have posted 42, does we are mentally treated or your gang?

Ill correct with Grammar and I will look for future attacks by you and the Redpainter alt account.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

Why do you have this insane notion that someone would willingly post their location and tax details to a public forum?
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Can you clearly mention which part of country does Lauda belongs and what is his TAX ID?

Why do you have this insane notion that someone would willingly post their location and tax details to a public forum?

Because the guy takes more drugs than charlie sheen

I presume you were told that by someone very reputable, a trusted 3rd party, an anonymous source, a friend of a friend?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: