Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solutions for the spam problem?  (Read 1731 times)
diatamariono

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:43 AM

In my humble opinion, lots of aspects need to be addressed to prevent spam here.

1. First we need to define what is spam like what types of posts will be considered as spam. A proper guideline will help many people to improve themselves.

2. Mega threads should be locked for not giving room to spammers.

3. Most sig. campaigns enforce minimum post limits. This enforces people to write even they do not have enough points to write

I agree with your opinion ,,
So,sure for the newbie still have to learn again for spam problems ,,
(Better be warned first, so that the beginner can learn his mistakes, and the future can be better than before)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
Merited by AngelSky (2), hoop (1), vlom (1), bill gator (1), uelque (1)

This is what i thought about something that can improve the trust system.

I got the idea from movie “world war z” where there is a board of people in a country who think there will be no zombie apocalypse and there is one person assigned to think otherwise and they ended up making a wall to isolate the country. So, i guess it is a good thing if some dt want to leave a tag to someone, there must be a counter from other dt who think otherwise, because dt member job is not just giving negative trust, but also a positive trust, so in a case, we need two different perspective. The bad thing for this idea is, there will be a lot of work to decide some cases.
I got the idea with spammer tagged as orange and scammer tagged as red from this thread, and for spammer, i guess it is good to add a time penalty, and after the penalty is over and they still spam, the penalty time will be lnger for him.
And i suggest the green dt member and the process of decision making is in a secret time and place, like in a PM not on a new thread or something public.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

With all my respect sir Blazed.
why you removed "The Pharmacist" from DT list?
I know you have convincing reasons and respect it But this is unfair especially after the application of merits system "He showed a great wisdom in his last feedback"

hope to review his trust list and tagging everyone who deserves it.
Blazed wasn't the one who removed him. It was Tomatocage and OgNasty. Those two excluded The Pharmacist from their trust lists thus resulting The Pharmacist to be removed from DT.  Cry

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

With all my respect sir Blazed.
why you removed "The Pharmacist" from DT list?
I know you have convincing reasons and respect it But this is unfair especially after the application of merits system "He showed a great wisdom in his last feedback"

hope to review his trust list and tagging everyone who deserves it.
Blazed wasn't the one who removed him. It was Tomatocage and OgNasty. Those two excluded The Pharmacist from their trust lists thus resulting The Pharmacist to be removed from DT.  Cry

Oh so something changed.......Funny wasn't it him claiming that nothing will ever change ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: