Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE-SUMMARY] IRYO - Unleashing the value of medical data.  (Read 2480 times)
muathuvang107

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

The first version of the Network will be deployed in refugee camps throughout the Beqaa Valley in Lebanon this April. The platform will be piloted by the Walk With Me organisation (run by the non-profit organization Tying Vines, Inc.), an NGO that has close to 6,000,000 displaced refugees that will be able to test the platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icue

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

Concerning your refugee program, how do you plan to Interface with the pretty different systems in different countries. I.e. Hungary, Austria, Germany or Sweden do not use the same backend and also not open standards, I assume. What is the plan to implement this? Will there be a country by country rollout?
Iryo Network (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Concerning your refugee program, how do you plan to Interface with the pretty different systems in different countries. I.e. Hungary, Austria, Germany or Sweden do not use the same backend and also not open standards, I assume. What is the plan to implement this? Will there be a country by country rollout?

Hey, excellent question! Since the patients (in this case the refugees) will have all of their medical data safely stored on their mobile devices, there is no pressing need for general integration from the clinics they visit. Of course we have a plan of onboarding hospitals as well but for the pilot testing, that will not be a requirement.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

This is a very good project. I like the mission, the vision and even the idea with which it works. At least it caters for the health which is a very major aspect of life. I hope this project will be a success in the nearest future as people need platforms like this.
hoangvyhienqbh

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Very impressive, I will follow the continuation of this project and will learn more, because it seems like this project will be good in the future.
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

there is no gdpr compliant badge per see... its mostly a set of rules on how you should make sure you are doing everything in your power to store personal data securely, and what happens if that data leaks. With zero-knowledge, that means the data is not readable, so there would be no penalties for whoever (hospital) leaked encrypted data.
Iryo Network (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:55:31 AM

We are happy to report our first version of Iryo network sucessfuly launched in Jordan. Read more about this awesome achievement on our Medium page!
megenageda

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

I hope Iryo token gets BIG exchanges ! For such a great project  and great price
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Is it true that more than 15 millions are already collected? If yes, from whom? Is it from funds, VC or you had pre sale round before?
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Researchers would have to buy the tokens from the market and distribute them to the users that allowed the queries on their health data to be executed.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Hi, can anyone give me some information within regards to when the tokens will be released and is there a lock on them? In the past my group has finalized private-pre sale deals over at Atonomi, Quarkchain, and Ededchain and are looking to bring large funds to a new project
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Many patients around the globe face this issue. I believe that blockchain could really be a plus with it. Looks great to me. Good luck guys.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

what going on with thus project ?
is this project still alive ?
and how many funds collected until now ?
thank you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kro55

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:32:09 PM

what going on with thus project ?
is this project still alive ?
and how many funds collected until now ?
thank you
IRYO returned all funds collected during ICO. I can personally confirm that. [Medium article]
They did not completely abandon the project however. Waiting for the right market conditions and better product.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀