Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1718 times)
DAVID_BOUNTY

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

You can trade will a bit balance
You can open a account on binance.com and trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AraBalderas

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

You can take part in a bounty program to get free coin
TrinhThiVy

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

You can learn about BTC on bitcointalk and start trading or mining
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley

Here in bitcoin world there is no free but you can invest and buy bitcoin to trade and earn so that can support your needs. You can start with research and learn on how or  process to earning a bitcoin that us the one solution to make you start here in the bitcoin world. It is was bitcoin give you an income if you really understand the way to earn and having an income in bitcoin.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

I think in this forum is not a place to vent. but you can try to seek knowledge and insight about crypto and bitcoin. if you have the skill it is not impossible you can get the result of bitcoin.
so, my advice. fill your life with crypto and bitcoin knowledge.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Hello. Once the price has risen well, you can try to sell it more. Do not break before the time, stay calm. And what do you advise beginners?

The first step is that invest only extra money which is not required on urgent basis. Secondly at this time invest in any of the good coin including btc as the markets are low so you can buy easily at lower values. Third do hold for sometime even if market goes little discounted do now worry and sell in panic.
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

You should try campaign. Investment is not necessary for this. As you can't investment here then campaign is better for you and it is easy too...
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

You can start by at least reading the basics and beginners guide here in the forums and study the basic know-hows about bitcoins and properly invest in them too. If you have the money ot even have work that allows you to travel abroad, go for it and try joining signature campaigns there.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

you have to decide for yourself what kind of earnings you need first.you can do the bounty,you can do trading,do advise you to read first the forum,you can find a lot of useful information
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

The first thing you do just keep study about bitcoin . their rules their punishment if you break their rules what are the outcomes.
Be patience bro ..
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

You can't get free money (maybe a few hundred satoshis, but thats dust), you must work for Bitcoins like you do for cash. Why can't you join a signature campaign, it doesnt require any starting capital, you just need to rank up your account to atleast Member and join a campaign. Or try doing some easy tasks for some cents or sell your skills if you have any. These options are best to start off in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

You need to start with generosity. Only here you can earn your first capital. I earn on bounty and investments

mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

thanks Smiley

I started investing in bitcoin by following the bounty campaign in this forum, after I got paid I used it to buy bitcoin and started for investment, I also traded so bitcoin that I got will grow
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

You can pay by visa and then buy some of the encrypted currency, and choose to hold the encrypted currency for a long time, and you should have a good return.

BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

I would recommend anyone doing some extra jobs. Check out the services section where many people are looking for translators. If you are good at speaking English, you shouldn't have any problem with finding a small job. Signature campaigns are good if you have a lot of time and some knowledge about Bitcoin. You have to check if part time jobs in your country are more profitable than spending your time here. Sometimes it's better to buy BTC directly.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

You can't get free money (maybe a few hundred satoshis, but thats dust), you must work for Bitcoins like you do for cash. Why can't you join a signature campaign, it doesnt require any starting capital, you just need to rank up your account to atleast Member and join a campaign. Or try doing some easy tasks for some cents or sell your skills if you have any. These options are best to start off in Bitcoin.
Wonderfully stated! Crypto offers opportunities that could give you income even at no or low expense to start. Bounties have become popular as an easy, convenient yet challenging and rewarding way of earning money. But let's remember that before joining bounties or any signature campaign, we should have the full grasp of awareness and understanding of what it is entirely, what it has to offer, and how it works. We all start as beginners, no one starts off being excellent.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:40:19 AM

for now as a newbie i will recommened you to start first in bounty hunting from here the more you hunt the stronger you become before you can invest in bitcoin.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

You think and deiced what type business you start? When you deiced your business then learn about relevant regulation in this area. Then you do best security practices. I think bitcoin buy and sell, investing or trading business is the best, S you can start now.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

thanks Smiley
My advice for you my friend is start spending some time here in bitcoin talk. Read different threads here about bitcoin and other crypto currency that can maximize your knowledge and when you are already ready, try joining different campaigns here and also invest in bitcoin.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Since you have no money to buy bitcoins then joining bounty/signature campaigns is a very good way to get some bitcoins for yourself. Spend time on bitcointalk, interact with people, get a good rank on your account and join campaigns. You could also search for jobs online which will pay you in bitcoins. That's also a good way to start earning bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: