Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how i can start??  (Read 1719 times)
VIC-btcforum

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

you can join signiture campaign now and start investing small amounts. don t invest what you can t afford to lose. choose your coins well and don t take rash actions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:45 PM

There are many other ways to earn free bitcoin. If you cannot join yet in the signiture campaign because you are newbie I think you can start first at social campaign. You can also join airdrops. Maybe faucets but takes you much time to earn from there.

I think you can use your computer equipment to mine some initial altcoin and trade it with BTC once the price goes up.
You can also participate in different levels when your rank is higher. Some ICO gifts allow you to participate by using Twitter, can change the ICO tokens to bitcoins in the open exchange, for example. Do not remember which sites, but there is one place you can solve puzzles and get BTC.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

you do not need to buy to get btc, you just need to try to become a bounty hunter by following and being a participant in ico or you can also follow airdrop by registering to be the participant airdrop

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
so how can i win free Satoshis BTCand begin my way in crypto currencies??
can any body help me how to start Huh?
thanks Smiley
In my opinion, there are many ways to start bitcoin. It can be trading, mining or simply come to this forum and join some campaign. I can't give you the exact because the third one is the thing that I do. In trading of course, you exchange bitcoin to the others while mining needs computer to do and lot of electricity because it needs to work everyday. And the only thing I do, just join some campaign maybe signature campaign or bounty campaign. So far that's all I know.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

In my opinion, there are many ways to start bitcoin.
It is way too late to start.  Start time was 2013.  Now you are getting in very late and will lose all your money.  Don't risk it.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

i am from Egypt which is a poor country with little income. can't buy bitcoins or even start by investing or trading or joining signature compaigns.
thanks Smiley

The easiest way to earn money here is the signature campaigns. And it not that difficult as long as you have internet connection. If you can't do at least the signature campaigns, I am sorry but may be this path is not for you. Even here in this forum, you can learn a lot about earning money with only internet connection and patience. You can try to save some if you will. Investing bitcoin when its price is dropping is a good start before it rise up again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

I start of creating multiple account. Creating account somewhat giving you starter points that can convert to BTC/ETH. I try also start at mining but i stopped because here in the Philippines it is to costly to pay bills of electricity and internet fee. You can also start on Airdrop form fill ups.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

try Airdrop-you will receive free tokens. and I don't understand why you have listed the company Bounty? there is no need to invest money.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:48:40 PM

It is hard to invest in bitcoin because its price is having some small growth and deeper dips if you would like to invest i would recommend investing in altcoins but make sure you read its whitepaper and make sure it has some good credential team and make sure it has a good mission and vision because sometime investing in altcoin is a 50:50 risk and profit if you have some big capital try to do mining and buy some mining rigs but make sure to compute the electricity and internet because otherwise your earnings will go to electricity and internet.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

The first candid advice is to read and get acquainted with the crypto world and then seek counsel from peers or folks who have some measure of experience and then you are all set.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

thanks Smiley
in my opinion to get bitcoin for the first capital of my suggestion, you follow the Marketplace (Altcoin) and follow the Gifts (Altcoins) so you can get bitcoin
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

thanks Smiley

As i see it, you're already a Jr.Member in rank OP. You can now join some bounty campaigns. But be very diligent in finding an ICO to participate with. Study their whitepaper, their team very attentively. Have a watchful eye especially to their bounty manager's name. In my own experience, ICO with a highly recommended bounty manager's name, nothing can go wrong. Hope i've helped you in my own little way.
Syella.A

Activity: 247

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

You can search for bitcoins by following the campaigns in this forum. here many different campaigns are available. You can look it up in Alternate Cryptocurrencies.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bcointt

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

thanks Smiley
Read, look, study, everything that is connected with cryptocurrency. Then buy a little cryptocurrency and look how everything works. No matter, that it will be Bitcoin or ETH or something else. trading is difficult for me, but investments and bounty more simply for understanding. just start...
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:47 PM

You can join campaign specially when you are jr member and above. Signature campaign minimum rank is jr, member. Joining signature campaign help you to have saving for the investment and when you do investment make sure you have enough knowledge about investment.
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

There are already lots of answers to help that you make some profit. You can easily join some campaigns at your rank, give it a chance but try to be wise while choosing a campaign Smiley
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I understand why you can't buy bitcoin, but why can't you participate in signature campaigns? This is the most realistic way to get cryptocurrency for free.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

I would suggest to start as many guys start here, take some soon ending bounties, earn some alts, sell them and buy ethereum, or little of bitcoin with that money.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

I would still recommend that you look at the bounty campaigns. A lot of people get free coins with the help of such projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

I would advise you to save up at least a small amount of money that you have at least the minimum start-up capital. Or find a job on the Internet where you will be paid with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: