Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «froshfeel - froins» Decentralized Student Network  (Read 907 times)
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

Hi, dev! The direct link to whitepaper doesn't work.

Hi,

This is the link for the whitepaper:

https://www.froshfeel.com/whitepaper-froshfeel-froins.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

Hey guys, good luck with your project Smiley

I invite you to submit your ICO on CryptoNext ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs, so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

Hi

Thank you for the opportunity. This has been forwarded to the team. They will look into it and submit the necessary information.

MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

Hello, I really liked the idea, there will undoubtedly be success. I'm interested in the question of integration. Integration will be in public and private institutions?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ubercab90

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Hi,

Yeah, thanks. The link in your announcement contains a slash in the end. Like this: https://www.froshfeel.com/whitepaper-froshfeel-froins.pdf/

And it doesn't work, leading to 404 page. Fix it.
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

Hi,

Yeah, thanks. The link in your announcement contains a slash in the end. Like this: https://www.froshfeel.com/whitepaper-froshfeel-froins.pdf/

And it doesn't work, leading to 404 page. Fix it.

It was fixed when you initially reported it, thanks.
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Hello, I really liked the idea, there will undoubtedly be success. I'm interested in the question of integration. Integration will be in public and private institutions?

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes the integration will be for both the public and the private sectors  Smiley
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:59:52 AM

I like the idea of a network focused on everything related to students/learning/the academic world.  I see you propose some user cases.  Froins should be the tokens (coins) that would be used by students & everybody around the academic world.  Can you elaborate on why they would use froins and not some major cryptocurrency like eth?  Are there, in other words, specific benefits for using this coin?

Another question: are there contacts with the academic world yet?  Are there universities/academic institutions who are interested or aboard?
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

I like the idea of a network focused on everything related to students/learning/the academic world.  I see you propose some user cases.  Froins should be the tokens (coins) that would be used by students & everybody around the academic world.  Can you elaborate on why they would use froins and not some major cryptocurrency like eth?  Are there, in other words, specific benefits for using this coin?

Another question: are there contacts with the academic world yet?  Are there universities/academic institutions who are interested or aboard?

Hi Bandar,

Yes, the users are provided incentives by using froins. There is a point system, which determines certain benefits to the user. The more froins spent, the higher the points, the bigger the discounts and deals they will be able to redeem on the froshfeel platform. In other words, the user will receive discounts and deals by using froins, which they would not receive by using any other cryptocurrency or fiat cash.

Yes, we have already been in contact with associations that institutes belong to. We have had positive feedback from multiple associations who are very welcoming to a platform such as froshfeel to assist student's as they journey through their educational experience.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Wow that is amazing! This project has a great potential to the crypto community and education sector.  Very useful to the students/professionals/mentors/institutions because it bridges and provides data information needed by the ecosystem in the simpliest way.. Dev team has a very brilliant idea that creates effeciency to the users and investors.  Hopefully this project will be succesfull.
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Wow that is amazing! This project has a great potential to the crypto community and education sector.  Very useful to the students/professionals/mentors/institutions because it bridges and provides data information needed by the ecosystem in the simpliest way.. Dev team has a very brilliant idea that creates effeciency to the users and investors.  Hopefully this project will be succesfull.

Thank you for the kind words. Appreciate it!
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Hi! I like the purpose to bring the educational and career decision in the social media ecosystem. What is less clear is how someone can interface all these things in a simple and intuitie way. You have a mock up or a MVP? Thank you!

froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

Hi! I like the purpose to bring the educational and career decision in the social media ecosystem. What is less clear is how someone can interface all these things in a simple and intuitie way. You have a mock up or a MVP? Thank you!

Hi,

Yes, this was one of our biggest challenges and it took some time, but we have detailed wireframes of the entire Application now to ensure not only the educational and social aspects to be on one platform, but also to enable all the features to flow together.

Thank you
nambangkoin484

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

I am very enthusiastic about this project. I wait for the proof and the most amazing ideas. and is this Project promising? ...
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Hello froshfeel - froins team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Hi

Thanks, the marketing team will look into it.

kind regards
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

I am very enthusiastic about this project. I wait for the proof and the most amazing ideas. and is this Project promising? ...

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, we have already started putting things in place for development of the platform.

pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

Froshfeel is an excellent cryptocurrency to be used in the education sector. A project with great prospects and opportunities and very promising project in the future! I believe, it will be great success of this year.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Hello,

froshfeel has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/froshfeel/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Hi,

Thank you for the listing. We will contact you if anything else is required.
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

Froshfeel is an excellent cryptocurrency to be used in the education sector. A project with great prospects and opportunities and very promising project in the future! I believe, it will be great success of this year.

Thank you for the kind words!
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I notice you have collected 4 eth so far...  This means the softcap is not reached I assume?
froshfeel | froins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

I notice you have collected 4 eth so far...  This means the softcap is not reached I assume?

Hi,

We have reached our soft cap by private sales as well as investments through other coins from www.kickico.com where the preICO was running.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: