Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMV] MoneroV - Fork 1:10 of Monero - Finite coin supply - Private  (Read 45765 times)
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:41:31 AM

I see there is a constant development of the project. Here are new details in the project and external factors also occur, such as the addition of coins to new exchanges. Good expectations were for the community is the addition of coins to Hitbtc. So an ever-growing community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

My apologies if this has been discussed, but is there any kind of status on when HitBTC will be awarding Monero V to customers who were holding Monero in their accounts at the fork point?

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
tequiero22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

I hope this idea will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

Pool http://xmvpool.net/  SCAM!
the pool no payments.

I do not recommend it mining, there is no connection with the owner.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
Glucmiti

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

Good day, DEV's. The business will be useful.
Discerning approach, seamless website!
Mr.Vice

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:05:04 PM by Mr.Vice

There is an issue with the GUI/CLI wallet clients regarding view-only wallets. After the scanning process of a view-only wallet there are all previous incoming tx displayed/found, but not a single outgoing tx! This happens only with view-only wallets. Any solutions please?

I think this issue is caused by the fact that view-only wallets have no secret spend key, although they have the public one. But somehow the software doesn't check every spent output if there is no secret spend key as well. Is there any fix in sight?
mattcode
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

There is an issue with the GUI/CLI wallet clients regarding view-only wallets. After the scanning process of a view-only wallet there are all previous incoming tx displayed/found, but not a single outgoing tx! This happens only with view-only wallets. Any solutions please?

I think this issue is caused by the fact that view-only wallets have no secret spend key, although they have the public one. But somehow the software doesn't check every spent output if there is no secret spend key as well. Is there any fix in sight?

That isn't a bug. The view key can only be used to see incoming transactions.
Mr.Vice

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 06:54:21 PM by Mr.Vice

But a view-only (watching-only) wallet should be able to monitor all incoming and outgoing transactions, right? otherwise it isn't possible to create/broadcast a transaction if the unspent UTXOs can't be determined.

I did the following to (try) claim(-ing) my unspent XMV which are stored at an offline workstation:
1) Recover my wallet at the offline device with my seed in "monerov-wallet-gui.exe".
2) Go to "Settings" and "Export watching-only copy".
3) Transfered my watching-only copy onto a USB stick.
4) Opend my watching-only copy of my wallet at an online workstation.
5) "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" scanned my wallet and only found all incoming tx and not a single outgoing one.

The summary is that I can't spend any of my funds because "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" just completely ignors my past outgoing tx. I can create an  unsigned tx and sign it on my offline PC, but I can't broadcast it because some of my incoming tx were already spent (that's the error message I get when doing so). So my actual balance is false to because my spendings aren't recorded. The wallet acts like if I haven't spent anything, only the coins I have received are recognized.

Although my hot-wallets work perfectly fine (all of them). I can't explain why that happens, because I did this 100 times in Monero the same way I did it in MoneroV. So it's not the first time I use offline walets.
mattcode
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

But a view-only (watching-only) wallet should be able to monitor all incoming and outgoing transactions, right? otherwise it isn't possible to create/broadcast a transaction if the unspent UTXOs can't be determined.

I did the following to (try) claim(-ing) my unspent XMV which are stored at an offline workstation:
1) Recover my wallet at the offline device with my seed in "monerov-wallet-gui.exe".
5) "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" scanned my wallet and only found all incoming tx and not a single outgoing one.

The summary is that I can't spend any of my funds because "monerov-wallet-gui.exe" just completely ignors my past outgoing tx. I can create an  unsigned tx and sign it on my offline PC, but I can't broadcast it because some of my incoming tx were already spent (that's the error message I get when doing so). So my actual balance is false to because my spendings aren't recorded. The wallet acts like if I haven't spent anything, only the coins I have received are recognized.

Although my hot-wallets work perfectly fine (all of them). I can't explain why that happens, because I did this 100 times in Monero the same way I did it in MoneroV. So it's not the first time I use offline walets.

It works the same as it does in Monero. The view key can not be used to view outgoing transactions.

You need to use export_outputs, import_outputs, export_key_images and import_key_images. There's a nice guide on the Monero Stack Exchange.
Mr.Vice

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:21:41 PM by Mr.Vice

It works the same as it does in Monero. The view key can not be used to view outgoing transactions.

You need to use export_outputs, import_outputs, export_key_images and import_key_images. There's a nice guide on the Monero Stack Exchange.

Now I see my mistake here. Thank you very much for helping me out. In Monero I didn't had to use this because I've always used the same wallet files on the same PCs offline/online. So I basically never had to recover my wallet files and thus there where no expenses my online copy didn't know about.
I really appreciate your help! There should be more guides on the Monero/MoneroV homepages regarding this, though.
kaget

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

My wallet doesnt want to connect to a remote node anymore ?!?!
is 5.199.161.136:9538 down ?!

IP 185.135.83.236
Port 6358

Its work, thanks  Smiley
bit-coin-talk2uu

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:30:44 AM

https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_XMV&ref=1048

Mining Monero V XMV

Easiest way to get a XMV wallet address for mining is go to

https://images2.imgbox.com/97/aa/nMwYDFFa_o.png

Mining Pool that supports mining to integrated address
https://cryptoknight.cc/monerov/

https://i.imgur.com/u1B3z8R.png

this will help to avoid the need to generate XMV address with GUI wallet or CLI wallet
and avoid downloading of the entire blockchain (1.5+ million blocks which could take a few days!)

Check out the XMV Price at

https://i.imgur.com/367MBJJ.png

Cool, much easier than getting stuck with the wallet.

GugiA

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Shapeshift consider to add MoneroV to the exchange soon!! - https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/1009826010756538369
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Wasn't XMV to be available for trade in HitBtc ? 

Any news ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Robinson89

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Great article by MoneroV - MimbleWimble to the rescue

MimbleWimble - The solution to Blockchain scalability

https://steemit.com/monero/@monerov/mimblewimble-the-solution-to-blockchain-scalability
ICBitcoinpeeple

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

Shapeshift consider to add MoneroV to the exchange soon!! - https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/1009826010756538369

that would be great!
TWITO

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

More and more pools adding MoneroV - https://twitter.com/go_mine_it/status/1011553637254955008
Great job!!
denish

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

where is the light wallet or web wallet? Not for this month?
Robinson89

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Wasn't XMV to be available for trade in HitBtc ? 

Any news ?

HitBTC needs some additional time for integration.
StringAlt_Coin

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

whitepaper pls  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: