Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
uriitimoshilov0109

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

Bitcoin serves not only as a currency, but also as an extremely cheap platform for transferring money. In theory, it can become a rival to PayPal, Western Union, even Visa and MasterCard.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alisaserdceva

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:59:37 AM

In general, bitcoins are like fiat money. For them you can buy something on the Internet, as we buy for dollars, euros, rubles or traditional electronic money (yandex money, webmoney, etc.).
anatoliidedov1807@yandex.

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

It is time for bitcoin now a huge number of people make money on crypto currency but Bitcoin is the most popular of all.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Bitcoin need to be advertise to individual,companies and organization government and to  the general public in order to create a stronger platform for it and  increase the use and  acceptance globally
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Transaction fee and transaction speed are main problems of BTC if considering it as payment tool. Concerning security - BTC wallets are rather strong

I believe that bitcoin has a lot to raise, starting with transaction handling, is currency limited to about 3-4 transactions per second, and more than that will only cause the entire system to be flooded with users, but the problem applies to all cryptocurrency types, You do not see it in other currencies because only bitcoins are getting a lot of traffic.
Bitcoin continues to control the cryptocurrency market because it has become the first cryptocurrency, it has the greatest amount of support and has been shown to have a stable system for a long time.
Most altcoins come out in 2016+, even if they manage to get a lot of value, they still can not get past bitcoin because they do not have bitcoin support.
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

We have no problem with bitcoin's security features since it was one of the most tough securities in the internet. What I want bitcoin to improve is its transaction processing especially for larger credits when you buy bitcoins. Sometimes it gets so slow for a virtual currency that's supposed to provide faster and convenient transactions. Moreover, I would like for bitcoin to be more beginner-friendly so everyond can effectively use it. Some of bitcoin's important features are complex and may seem puzzling for beginners.

To be honest, we are still far from the best possible security model. Without getting into more technical details, we could for example focus on so called Confidential Transactions which would allow us to become even more anonymous. Transaction fees are quite low right now, we shouldn't worry about their future since Lightning Network is slowly being adopted by merchants, although it will take some more time because it's still experimental. We can't anything about Bitcoin complexity. There are plenty of guides available on the Internet.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

It already is continually evolving.

Entire altcoin market is speculation on unproven assets. There are 1500+ altcoins and every single one of them is vaporware. As long as Bitcoin keeps evolving, every other coin will be shown up for being worthless when the bubble bursts and Bitcoin will rise from the Ashes.

In my own opinion there's no need to improve because as we know Bitcoin  as the prevailing cryptocurrency in the global market, with a great increase in value over the last year alone. And then because of unprecedented growth the number of transaction on the Bitcoin blockchain has also increased.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
Bitcoin will not always be the king, just look a what is happening to it now. It is continuously and gradually going down.
What needs to be done is its slow transaction. Exchange have change alot already before bitcoin has already been sent to your account.

One thing is the transaction fee, seriously? The transaction fee, feels like what I have earned on bitcoin has an interest similar to banks.
More than transactions I think too that bitcoin is perfect.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀