Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange opinions about this forum.  (Read 211 times)
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Don't try to fool the bounty manager, cherish your account, and if you are found out, you will be banned from all the bounty activities, and I think the cost of such a lesson is terrible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

we start with my question, is it possible if we join bounty without us caught, if we pakek 2 account or more

Seems like you have another account, then I suggest that you should read the rules and understand it. And
I think you should visit the meta and reputation section, there you will find the answer for your own question.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

we start with my question, is it possible if we join bounty without us caught, if we pakek 2 account or more

I think it's a dangerous thing and cause our account can get banned. I think why do not we work honestly and use 1 account but we feel safe. it will certainly harm if it gets hit and banned.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

You know  every actions thats against the rules are forbidden.If you really want to earn in bounty try to make at least more than 20 so you can have a lot of different coins.Making another account is just wasting of your time specially if your not sure of the project that you are involved.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

most of the ico said that multiple account is not acceptable if you do that and the bounty manager found out that you are using alt account expect 100% you will be ban on that campaign immediately or you will be ban the ittire forum. so dont plan to do that.
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Admit it or not, most members of the forum have different accounts, and please note that this is NOT forbidden by the rules, as Theymos recently stated.
But, of course, if the rules of a campaign says you are not allowed to participate with multiple accounts, simply don't do it.

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

why you will fake it? it is against the rule and if you caught cheating on bounty campaign you will get a red trust and a blacklist on any other campaign.
be honest to your manager please.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:13:09 PM

using multiple accounts for bounty campaign is forbidden and it is against the rule. moderator and other dt2 and dt1 member will give you negative trust if you are caught.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Most bounties refuse that their participants take part in with two ( or more ) accounts ( I mean with sane IP address ) .
But let me know , why to do that while there are plenty bounties in which you can participate (with ur multiple accounts if exist ) separately
ilhamdoni

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

use two accounts, or more could happen, if not caught you can get more income, or you can be banned
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

It's not recommended in bounty campaigns, you're just looking for your own risks and causing you to be banned in forums
By the way, how would you like to use multiple accounts, your language is very messy Undecided
if we pakek 2 account or more

Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

Hey, bro, don't try to scam the system, I can assure that here there are people much smarter than you.
Better improve your english, and to try to rank up.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
Leocrypto da Vinci

Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

Well, it's the fastest way to get a red trust or to get banned forever.
(Someone got a red trust just because HE SAID that the system push you toward multiple accounts...)
So, better don't try it!

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: