Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:25:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oyster $PRL....Count DOwn for Upcoming events.  (Read 1373 times)
qwertylolxd

Activity: 322
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

he already stood more than 4 dollars and I think it's far from a chapel, the market will soon start to grow and Osty again will go up
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

The next month for PRL will be very important, I really believe in this product and think that at the end of the year we will see the price of 8-9 $ per token.

I bought about 1$.
$8-9 would be very good. How do you get this price?
I'm really interested in how you can predict the price of certain numerical values.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Packers1985 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

The next month for PRL will be very important, I really believe in this product and think that at the end of the year we will see the price of 8-9 $ per token.

I bought about 1$.
$8-9 would be very good. How do you get this price?
I'm really interested in how you can predict the price of certain numerical values.

It is just a speculation. But hey based on the storage value of the other competitors it can be more than the above number.
BTW this offers more than just the storage anonymity, decentralize, monetization for the websites.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

Then any coin can be considered only as a speculative instrument. Why should we delve into the foundation of the project? just buy cheap and wait for pumps)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

i bought again 3k ..but is hard to see my previous buy is - 64 %....but i am fro HOLD
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Then any coin can be considered only as a speculative instrument. Why should we delve into the foundation of the project? just buy cheap and wait for pumps)

Just check the pricing charts with the current competitors. U'll get an idea why the above person mentioned it would touch $9

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2655096.120

boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:50:51 PM

TEST NET B(13 days to go)
COIN BURN(14 days to go)
Airdrop(Not Finalized yet)

in last month there was rumor that it will be listed on binance , any idea when it will be listed there ?
bcoz i think PRL is much popular and many holders there .

Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

TEST NET B(13 days to go)
COIN BURN(14 days to go)

in last month there was rumor that it will be listed on binance , any idea when it will be listed there ?
bcoz i think PRL is much popular and many holders there .

It was just a rumor and BTW the team is constantly working with the exchanges. But they can only make it public when it is 100%.

BTW the TESTNET B is set for this month end and this can make it more easier to get us on better exchanges like (Binance, Huobi etc etc)

Balmain

Activity: 2142
Merit: 685

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:09 PM

Thank you for this countdown, I knew the dates but I always forgot about it. Now I can check this thread occasionally to find news in calendar format. Keep calm and hodl your Oyster!

Note: Airdrop is sometime in late March.
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:50:19 PM

Thank you for this countdown, I knew the dates but I always forgot about it. Now I can check this thread occasionally to find news in calendar format. Keep calm and hodl your Oyster!

I Know buddy , ppl usually forget so i suggested this in the telegram group to tweet a countdown for all the events  but not received well.
So i doing my part here.

M4nUnit

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

I Know buddy , ppl usually forget so i suggested this in the telegram group to tweet a countdown for all the events  but not received well.
So i doing my part here.

And thank you for that bro!
Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

TEST NET B(12 days to go)
COIN BURN(13 days to go)

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

HI Guys,
             Here is the daily countdown for the much awaited events for PRL.

TEST NET B(14 days to go)
COIN BURN(15 days to go)

I am still waiting for the date of the airdrop, because before this date we are going to see some huge gains. The people love free coins and a lot of people will just buy PRL to get some free coins at the snapshot!

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

HI Guys,
             Here is the daily countdown for the much awaited events for PRL.

TEST NET B(14 days to go)
COIN BURN(15 days to go)

PRL is a game changer. If web designers want to generate revenue then this is just an alternative to having ads plastered on every page. As far as I know, the revenue generator is a simple JavaScript script which could only really be blocked via a plugin for various browsers. Considering PRL is not really known to big browsers yet I can't even imagine it would be a problem anytime soon!

with those updates coming up we would definitely see some short-term price spike for sure because there will be profit taking by the traders, but in long term, it is a great project will do really well.
Numir

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:23:18 PM

Oyster will be huge. Nice project, nice position on market, good potential.
On next wave it will be one of the strong players in mid range coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

10dollar for a prl in april ?? How much do you predict the price of prl at end of 2018 ?
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

Congratulations to Oyster Pearl Hodlers. Oyster Shell airdrop date has been decided for April 6, 2018. Those who have Oyster Pearl will get SHL airdrop at 1:1 ratio.

I have my PRL on Kucoin and looks like Kucoin will be participating in the airdrop. Hopefully we will see PRL price back to its ATH soon.

Here is the link to the article about the airdrop https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I am excited to see PRL hit at least $10 soon, especially after holding my bags through this month's crash. Hopefully things will go extremely well, but things could turn out differently.

Packers1985 (OP)

CHEERS

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

TEST NET B(11 days to go)
COIN BURN(12 days to go)
Airdrop(April 6th)
So i'll create a separate thread in march for Airdrop

MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Oyster altcoin is one of the best coin and this coin has a very big potential to boom this year. This oyster had already prove its worth before and make many investors earned more or less 3x from its investments. And now since oyster has starting its count down for its upcoming events i will wait for it and will surely join.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: