Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BITSUM Coin launched  (Read 9292 times)
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

hello there Dev,

just want to know if you could put this into facebook and when would this be done. any estimated times you got in mind
wonder if facebook could even allow this. have you done research.

how facebook user react and start to adopt will take times but i think it will be quick as people spread this news very fast. if this somehow could land in there, it will be big i guess.
estimated facebook user base somewhere at 2.2 billions. to have it adopt quickly it would be good if you could have in browser simple start mining button setup ready pointing to 1 reliable mining
pool that way we could instantly get some hundred thousands miner with small hash, soon it will be millions miner pointing to this coins, at this times the coin will have a lot i mean a lot of value.

the first thing we need is at least 1 exchange, when people see some value they will mine. and when you land us to facebook people will start chasing the price very quick

We don't need any permission to add this feature on Facebook, We have already researched this,

We can add a lot of stuff, but everything is dependent on USERS and Exchanges.

We need support from people like you, who love crypto coins, there are so many coins now that people don't give time to check our Coin features, Exchanges think we are
just like other coins.

and any estimated of timeline when will it be on facebook
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ziyush (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

hello there Dev,

just want to know if you could put this into facebook and when would this be done. any estimated times you got in mind

how facebook user react and start to adopt will take times but i think it will be quick as people spread this news very fast. if this somehow could land in there, it will be big i guess.
estimated facebook user base somewhere at 2.2 billions. to have it adopt quickly it would be good if you could have in browser simple start mining button setup ready pointing to 1 reliable mining
pool that way we could instantly get some hundred thousands miner with small hash, soon it will be millions miner pointing to this coins, at this times the coin will have a lot i mean a lot of value.

the first thing we need is at least 1 exchange, when people see some value they will mine. and when you land us to facebook people will start chasing the price very quick

We don't need any permission to add this feature on Facebook, We have already researched this,

We need support from people like you, who love crypto coins, there are so many coins now that people don't give time to check our Coin features, Exchanges think we are
just like other coins.

We will Share Timeline only when we HIT Exchanges.
bitwonder

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

hello there Dev,

just like other coins.

i just pm you
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

hello there Dev,

just like other coins.

i just pm you

Responded , ! Please check , We can collect using community funding
Cryptomaa

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:51:39 PM

Any update about bitsum exchange
Came to know bitsum will be soon listed on top exchanges
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

Yes ,
we are working on it and we will update you soon regarding exchange.
if  exchange have no implimenting issue then we will be listed in next 7-8 days
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

It would be great if that were to happen but I think we need to donate some more SUM coins so that the devs have some working capital.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

It would be great if that were to happen but I think we need to donate some more SUM coins so that the devs have some working capital.

You can Use official Pool as well to Support us instead of using any 3rd party POOL.

ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Video Added to show How BITSUM work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27zEEFgz6nQ

Thanks
thanvandung

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Any exchange news, waiting for long time for exchange listing
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

Yes, few exchanges are working on integration and i will update exchange news here soon.
kindly wait for few more days
thanvandung

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

Yes, few exchanges are working on integration and i will update exchange news here soon.
Can you give any specific date of BITSUM listing in exchange,
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

Understood... I'll negotiate with stocks.exchange asap than. (Sometime today.) Bottom line... BitSum needs a decent exchange, and that's exzactly what stocks.exchange is!

If you are connected with stock.exchange then share this project with them
3 top exchanges are interested in listing but they don't support cryptonight  algo
Please I am not a guru but what is crpto algo? Are all coins not the same? And why will they not support?
need-help

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

Understood... I'll negotiate with stocks.exchange asap than. (Sometime today.) Bottom line... BitSum needs a decent exchange, and that's exzactly what stocks.exchange is!

If you are connected with stock.exchange then share this project with them
3 top exchanges are interested in listing but they don't support cryptonight  algo
Please I am not a guru but what is crpto algo? Are all coins not the same? And why will they not support?
this algo cryptonight and first project who has wallet in telegramm
luglopersalt

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

Welcome to MY world!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Stocks.exchange is a good we site to list cryptonight coins they support that algo as well .

But i dont think they have any fees.

stock.exchanges have listing fees of .5 BTC

yeah... getting there, a promise is a promise. just gimme some time. I have to "work" to get the btc
for stocks.exchange's listing - it's taking longer than expected. sorry Embarrassed
platedscrap

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

https://stocks.exchange/trade/SUM/BTC  Grin
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Integration is not yet Completed, so don't panic wait for final confirmation

Thanks
bitwonder

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:49:09 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:09:31 PM by bitwonder

hello there Dev,

this is the brand new exchange not active yet but the flatforms is look good you need to check it out
https://acc.vicex.io/acc/addcoin
or buying 2500 vic to get it list without vote  https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VIC_BTC/

the cost to list without vote is somewhere 0.06 btc.  you could just apply and we are going to vote
more exchange is better in the long run
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:23:11 AM

hello there Dev,

this is the brand new exchange not active yet but the flatforms is look good you need to check it out
https://acc.vicex.io/acc/addcoin
or buying 2500 vic to get it list without vote  https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VIC_BTC/

the cost to list without vote is somewhere 0.06 btc.  you could just apply and we are going to vote
more exchange is better in the long run

Yes , we already filed for listing and voting

Thanks
ziyush (OP)

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

Can you give any specific date of BITSUM listing in exchange,

BITSUM is already listing in stocks.exchange and you trading will start within few hours from Now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: