Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Radeon HD 6970 (SOLD!)  (Read 1842 times)
coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 11:56:13 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2011, 04:01:26 PM by coblee

I have 6 (only 2 left!) HIS Radeon HD 6970 that I want to sell. I bought them from newegg exactly a month ago Today.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161356&cm_re=his_6970-_-14-161-356-_-Product

I've been mining with the card at 895 MHz clock speed and was getting 399 MHash/s, but I decided to stop. I paid $315 + tax + shipping (~340) for each, but I'm willing to sell each for $280 shipped to 48 US states. (or both for $550) If international, please inquire about shipping costs. I accept PayPal or bitcoins (at current mtgox exchange rate). They come in original box with everything.

I have done a lot of selling on ebay: http://myworld.ebay.com/coblees
And also recently traded on bitcoin-otc: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=coblee

Thanks!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 12:57:18 AM

I'm interested in buying. How much of a discount for all 6?

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 01:39:30 AM

I'm interested in buying. How much of a discount for all 6?

All 6 for $1740 ($290 each) or 127 btc.

SmokeAndMirrors

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 01:43:43 AM

Send me a picture of all 6 with all 6 boxes. I live in Canada, I'll send you my postal code for shipping cost in reply to your pm with pictures.

Help Bitcoins by buying clothes, technology, books, etc. through people/stores that accept BTC. This will increase overall value of BTC as well as mitigate unnecessary bank transaction fees.

My address -
1EM9HGg1SEa5Bux1rVEPxGqGSfNTTc9EkC
coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2011, 08:32:51 PM

Although btc value has come down, I will still honor the 22 btc each price if you want to pay in btc.

Here are some pics:

coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 07:22:06 AM

These are still available. I reduced the price to $280 shipped for each. Thanks for looking!

coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 10:46:05 PM

I sold 4 of these. Only 2 left! PM me if interested.

coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 08:36:25 PM

I still have 2 that I need to sell. If you think the price is too high, make me an offer.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2011, 11:55:24 PM

Would you take $200 for them?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 12:08:26 AM

I wonder how many of you would buy a car known to run at the red line for 30 days at close to retail price?

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
coblee (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2011, 02:14:10 AM

I wonder how many of you would buy a car known to run at the red line for 30 days at close to retail price?

If you know the car can run at the red line for another couple years and you plan to do that with the car after you purchase it, i don't see why not.

But if you don't think the price is fair, what do you think I should ask for them?

ensign_lee

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 05:26:37 PM

Bought at $225 apiece. Shipped and delivered with good communication.

Now, just gotta get home to test that they work... Cheesy

So far it looks good though. Trustworthy seller.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ensign_lee

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 07:07:50 PM

Bought at $225 apiece. Shipped and delivered with good communication.

Now, just gotta get home to test that they work... Cheesy

So far it looks good though. Trustworthy seller.

Turns out one of them was defective.

HOWEVER, coblee was wonderful about the process. Offered to give me the original receipt so that I could ship it to MSI under warranty OR send the card back to him for a refund.

Grade A seller in my book, *especially* after I got scammed elsewhere here for $450 for a 5970.

Would recommend to ANYONE. It's not often you get someone willing to stand behind their used merchandise.

Nousplatform Youtube     
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 05:22:01 AM

that's great to hear. $225 a pop for these is a really good price, and it's great that you got that defective one worked out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: