Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Analyze AltCoin Prices on ICO?  (Read 167 times)
coinmaster241 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

How To Analyze AltCoin Prices on ICO?

The purpose of writing this post is just to share fellow newbie in the world of crypto, especially in this beloved bitcointalk forum, especially As more and more new altcoin projects are popping up and it is not easy for newbie like me to decide,

Frequently Asked Questions Newbie:
1. Is this AltCoin valuable?
2. Is this AltCoin not a SCAM?
3. How is AltCoin in the Future?

For the above answer only senior members upwards who can answer it.
My goal is only to share maybe there is a newbie who want to invest in new coin and can not determine whether the coin we choose is right for us invest?

- First analysis visit Token Smart Contract of the coin project and look in the Token Transfer section.

- On the label To there the investors from various circles gathered check one by one who dare to buy a lot of tokens.
- Find the biggest token buyer and visit the token holder, here we start the coin coin analysis of the token holder from the beginning to the end, what is the success rate of the token holder, we can see with the number of tokens purchased have to the moon purchase price
- If the token holder reaps a lot of successful investment, I think follow for investment, and specify more invest in the coin.

Example

Example

My reason is simple, because with the success of the token holder. means that for this analysis almost 90% true that the coin price he chose will be high price. hopefully this post is useful for newbie especially who want to learn with AltCoin investment.
Perhaps senior members here will add AltCoin analysis with higher accuracy, please we need it
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

to analyze the ICO coin you can look for it in etherscan.io there you can choose the Token column and try to find the tokens they have when the token there is definitely ICO is good and try to see the price and total supply as well.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Study the white paper and this is very important as most of the information you will need to guide your investment decisions are outlined in it. Another that you should find out is either if the company or the projects has been existing or not. You should also try to find out about the identity of those behind the project.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

actually to see altcoin is good or not, you can see whether the presence of participate or not, there are investors or not, I think like that. Your opinions and suggestions are very good, we must continue to learn the world of altcoin. as long as it is still profitable for you, then altcoin is not a scam, but you must remember to check it. you can see their transaction address, there also you can see if anyone buy it or not

aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

hmm.... thanks a lot for this guys Smiley Really appreciate it Smiley too much ***** out there and one needs to be careful.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinmaster241 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

actually to see altcoin is good or not, you can see whether the presence of participate or not, there are investors or not, I think like that. Your opinions and suggestions are very good, we must continue to learn the world of altcoin. as long as it is still profitable for you, then altcoin is not a scam, but you must remember to check it. you can see their transaction address, there also you can see if anyone buy it or not

"the identity of the people behind the project"
sounds good, this is what I'm still learning, I myself still minimal knowledge about searching the identity of someone to as much detail as possible. can you provide specific criteria for analyzing the real team?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: