Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform  (Read 5840 times)
LarkSage22

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Please tell us how your platform is technically organized and works.

I can say that Asian films are very interesting.

I agree. And their stories are not as monotonous as those of American films.

It seems to me that Asian filmmakers may soon press American.

I still think that American film companies have very strong positions.

Yes, certainly. Couldn't agree more. And do not discount their rich traditions.

We must not forget that some Directors from other countries are still trying to just copy American movies.

But, unfortunately, almost always it looks pathetic and secondary.

Yes, this often happens in Russian cinema.

It looks really sad.

I think this would not have happened if independent producers had more opportunities to work in this market.

I understand that the project that we are discussing is pursuing this goal.

This is, of course, a noble goal.

I think that ordinary viewers will be very grateful to the producers of the project.

And independent film makers too.

Not like it for sure only the major film companies, which are now almost monopolized the market.

Yes, for them it is fraught with financial losses.

Certainly. After all, their audience will go to watch more interesting, independent movies in online cinemas.

All of those middleman probably won’t be happy with this project.

Probably not. But we feel that blockchain is a way to improve the movie distribution system. It will make things more profitable for content creators and viewers alike. Getting rid of intermediaries and making transactions transparent are demands from modern society. We want to help fulfill this demand.

Yes, certainly in this case, many intermediaries will remain dissatisfied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArthurEntern

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

We must not forget that some Directors from other countries are still trying to just copy American movies.

It looks really sad.

I think this would not have happened if independent producers had more opportunities to work in this market.

I think that ordinary viewers will be very grateful to the producers of the project.

Not like it for sure only the major film companies, which are now almost monopolized the market.

Certainly. After all, their audience will go to watch more interesting, independent movies in online cinemas.

Probably not. But we feel that blockchain is a way to improve the movie distribution system. It will make things more profitable for content creators and viewers alike. Getting rid of intermediaries and making transactions transparent are demands from modern society. We want to help fulfill this demand.

But this is entirely their problem.
Iwan

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

It looks really sad.

But the winner will remain a connoisseur of good movies.
LarkSage22

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

It looks really sad.

I myself, of course, would like to see more good films.
Pagin

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

It looks really sad.

I myself, of course, would like to see more good films.

Without a doubt, this would like everyone who is tired of monotonous, boring movies with the same actors.
igda23gh

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

I have an important technical question. How will the content posted on the platform be protected?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

I have an important technical question. How will the content posted on the platform be protected?

All content posted by the owners or producers of independent films, will be protected cryptographically using our system digital rights management Digital Rights Management (DRM) based on the advanced encryption standard AES-128 (Advanced Encryption Standard), and will be passed on to customers through a network of content distribution a CDN (Content Distribution Network).
Pagin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

All content posted by the owners or producers of independent films, will be protected cryptographically using our system digital rights management Digital Rights Management (DRM) based on the advanced encryption standard AES-128 (Advanced Encryption Standard), and will be passed on to customers through a network of content distribution a CDN (Content Distribution Network).

It's good that the creators of the project thought about it. This is indeed a very important point.
LarkSage22

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

It's good that the creators of the project thought about it. This is indeed a very important point.

It would be, of course, unpleasant if the content was stolen and violated copyright.
Pagin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

It would be, of course, unpleasant if the content was stolen and violated copyright.

The issue of data theft from various media today is very acute.
MarRu23

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

The issue of data theft from various media today is very acute.

And copyright protection, I must say, is also a very burning topic.
ArthurEntern

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

What are your future plans for product development?
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

TVZAVR itself has its own company product, which is a positive sign that may help the project stand out in a relatively crowded market.
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

After the launch of the platform MoviesChain by TVzavr v 1.0. TVzavr is planning to further expand the product model to create a global social ecosystem MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 to support independent filmmakers, which will provide every novice filmmaker with everything necessary for free creativity.The social ecosystem of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0  will thus give every potential filmmaker everything they need to start a successful career. 
Iwan

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

After the launch of the platform MoviesChain by TVzavr v 1.0. TVzavr is planning to further expand the product model to create a global social ecosystem MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 to support independent filmmakers, which will provide every novice filmmaker with everything necessary for free creativity.The social ecosystem of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0  will thus give every potential filmmaker everything they need to start a successful career. 

And what would you like to achieve in the foreseeable future? What are you aiming for?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

And what would you like to achieve in the foreseeable future? What are you aiming for?

Thanks to advanced marketing solutions, a large number of viewers, an educational platform, crowdfunding, a social network – every independent filmmaker will be able to create high-quality content, easily inform the audience about his film and get the opportunity to finance his projects.
LarkSage22

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

Thanks to advanced marketing solutions, a large number of viewers, an educational platform, crowdfunding, a social network – every independent filmmaker will be able to create high-quality content, easily inform the audience about his film and get the opportunity to finance his projects.

Of course, it sounds quite large.
Pagin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

Of course, it sounds quite large.

I think it's a rather noble aspiration. I wish you success with your project.
MarRu23

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Let's get back to the ICO topic. How do you get into whitelist?
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

It's interesting.  but I am curious about what other HODLERs do. I have a wide portfolio and I am struggling to keep up to date with all these coins. I think I need to concentrate on fewer coins. Any advice?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: