Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform  (Read 5837 times)
ArthurEntern

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

What are your future plans for product development?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

What is the advantage of using your platform, rather than buying digital content via iTunes, for example?

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:01:58 AM

After the launch of the platform MoviesChain by TVzavr v 1.0. TVzavr is planning to further expand the product model to create a global social ecosystem MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 to support independent filmmakers, which will provide every novice filmmaker with everything necessary for free creativity.The social ecosystem of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0  will thus give every potential filmmaker everything they need to start a successful career. 
Iwan

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

After the launch of the platform MoviesChain by TVzavr v 1.0. TVzavr is planning to further expand the product model to create a global social ecosystem MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 to support independent filmmakers, which will provide every novice filmmaker with everything necessary for free creativity.The social ecosystem of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0  will thus give every potential filmmaker everything they need to start a successful career. 

And what would you like to achieve in the foreseeable future? What are you aiming for?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:32 AM

And what would you like to achieve in the foreseeable future? What are you aiming for?

Thanks to advanced marketing solutions, a large number of viewers, an educational platform, crowdfunding, a social network – every independent filmmaker will be able to create high-quality content, easily inform the audience about his film and get the opportunity to finance his projects.
LarkSage22

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:39:30 AM

Thanks to advanced marketing solutions, a large number of viewers, an educational platform, crowdfunding, a social network – every independent filmmaker will be able to create high-quality content, easily inform the audience about his film and get the opportunity to finance his projects.

I can say that these are quite good plans. I support them.
Pagin

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:50:20 AM

I wish you success with your project.
ArthurEntern

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

I think that ordinary viewers will be very grateful to the producers of the project.
LarkSage22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:12:19 AM

And independent film makers too.
igda23gh

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:26:58 AM

Not like it for sure only the major film companies, which are now almost monopolized the market.
Iwan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

Not like it for sure only the major film companies, which are now almost monopolized the market.

Yes, for them it is fraught with financial losses.
ArthurEntern

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

Certainly. After all, their audience will go to watch more interesting, independent movies in online cinemas.
Pagin

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

Certainly. After all, their audience will go to watch more interesting, independent movies in online cinemas.

Probably will be unhappy with the project all these numerous intermediaries.
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Certainly. After all, the links of the traditional content distribution chain are under threat due to the emergence of new options for registration of contractual relations and payment using blockchain technology. Technical advantages of the blockchain allow for more effective and safe to set prices, to direct the campaign, to allocate the income and pay the license fee. With the help of a decentralized platform with blockchain technology, the income from content and advertising payments will no longer flow to a centralized body (for example, a familiar, traditional Bank) - instead, the distribution of income will be automated with the help of programmed smart contracts and thus transactions will become much cheaper.
LarkSage22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:21:18 AM

Certainly. After all, the links of the traditional content distribution chain are under threat due to the emergence of new options for registration of contractual relations and payment using blockchain technology. Technical advantages of the blockchain allow for more effective and safe to set prices, to direct the campaign, to allocate the income and pay the license fee. With the help of a decentralized platform with blockchain technology, the income from content and advertising payments will no longer flow to a centralized body (for example, a familiar, traditional Bank) - instead, the distribution of income will be automated with the help of programmed smart contracts and thus transactions will become much cheaper.

Yes, certainly in this case, many intermediaries will remain dissatisfied.
Iwan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:33:13 AM

Many of them can be expected to be unemployed.
ArthurEntern

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

They will have to look for another field of activity.
LarkSage22

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

For example, go clean up the streets. Lol.
Pagin

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

For example, go clean up the streets. Lol.

But they will also have the opportunity to watch a good movie.
veokresk

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

Hi! As a big fan of cinema, I can say that this is a very timely project.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: