Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:41:57 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky.

Invest in idle money, buy bitcoins, and if you're losing money, don't sell at a loss.

Hold it for a long time until you profit from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

It’s important to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money.
Bitcoin is still new and it can take months to understand the true impact Bitcoin can have on the world.
Take some time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, how to secure bitcoins, and about how Bitcoin differs from fiat money.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

I think you should not use the money you really need for your daily activities, always use free money. Can be seen as a potential market, the market because the new market so the risk will be very high. But we can see with the high risk that it will bring you huge profits
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

well dependably go to genuine site when you will contribute wouldn't fret crap venture, on the off chance that you will put resources into ICO do read the whitepaper and pursuit about the undertaking don't make thing in a rush. for your situation that crypto is disallowed then you ought to figure out how to do exchanges in disguise. Continuously be savvy with regards to cash or whatever, Don’t contribute on any HYIP's it will suck all of you. Data is extremely required. Utilize mind not Heart.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

hello everyone .. I need advice im newbie . I hope you can send it to me. so I can learn how good to trade.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

You should invest into bitcoin when the market go down ( like this moment ) but never replace all your money with bitcoin, you should split with another ( XMR, LTC ). Invest is long time period strategy, use long time frame when do analyze ( day - week - month ) and keep wait until the price comes up and touch your take profit point. Last one, trust no one and never invest with ICO. Good luck with you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!
I think good way of invest in bitcoin, but why you don’t want think about ethereum. You can invest in this best coins in the world and have a good profit. But you should think about your accounts security with cryptocurrency and choose good way to safe: ledger wallet or metamask, or another, read about that and successful investing
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

Many thanks in advance!

You should invest into bitcoin when the market go down ( like this moment ) but never replace all your money with bitcoin, you should split with another ( XMR, LTC ). Invest is long time period strategy, use long time frame when do analyze ( day - week - month ) and keep wait until the price comes up and touch your take profit point. Last one, trust no one and never invest with ICO. Good luck with you.
Dont ever go all in even on Bitcoin.Always diversify into some coins because prices do move into various ways either rise up into other coins and dump into another coin.You have still choices to pull out profits even the market is going red.If you are a new investor you should really be aware on the risk you are taking on here and dont be surprised on price movements.

amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

Entering the world of investments can be an overwhelming and intimidating experience. There is so much information, investment strategies and investment types that it would take a lifetime to learn all of them, and by then, it's too late. Start with some simple, safe investments while you continue to learn. Not only will you be able to start investing earlier in life, but you will gain confidence as you watch your portfolio grow.
However, the time to branch into more risky investments is while you are young and can handle the ups and downs of the market. So as you learn, stretch your wings. As you get closer to retirement, you may want to return to more conservative investments to protect your retirement nest egg.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

if you have some extra money that you can forget for a few years, buy some bitcoins as soon as possible. And try to learn how to trade altcoins. because it is good to be early participant of crypto world (yeah i still think that we are one of those early participants.)
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Right now, you should refer to the coin with the blockchain that is shaping the trend:
- Decentralized cryptocurrency -
 exchange.
- smart contract
- security
These are the coins that are creating gadgets that fit the needs of the international community. Coins create effective and satisfy the user base - >> profit
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

first you have to do if you want to invest, immediately make a bitcoin purchase, because bitcoin prices are now down, you can sell bitcoin after a few months or wait for the price to go up, and do not invest all your money because crypto has a high risk

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Diversify your holdings. Obviously, the bigger coins (Bitcoin, Eth, & Litecoin) are good options but regarding altcoins this is one of the upcoming ICO's I'm keeping my eyes on, they will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to usher in the masses into Crypto with their easy to use UI.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Many thanks in advance!

First of all, if you want to be a successfull here you should need a patience. This is the basic and madate things for trading. Before investing money you should do  more research on that money. I think this Bitcoin talk forum is the right place to learn and improve yourslef. Just go to Trading discussion session read other post and gain knowlege.If you have large capital you can invest in bitcoin but Instead of keeping all the money in sigle coin, better split into other altcoins.

I usally invest below coins.

Bitcoin
ETH
NEO
XRP

And also you can check the best coin based upon their ranking catogory in below link. Hope this will help you make a perfect decision.

https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

If you have some dollars with you to inverse in bitcoin.You have to choose the best website to inverse your money.I had using localbitcoin.com for more than a year.It is the trusted one.You can buy at any price their.You have to made a advertisement at any price.If you have a luck you can get bitcoin with low price.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

Yeah thats why i never advice something to people if you will advice to buy something or to sell some crypto and if markets will go different way you will have a lot of bad feedbacks that u a shit advicer Smiley
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

Many thanks in advance!
I think this is a new and extremely complex market, so if you want to invest in this market you need to thoroughly understand the risks and risks that it can bring. You should not just look at the profits you hear others say. Learn and accumulate knowledge for yourself, make specific plans and stay on top of the market to handle situations that may arise.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

Many thanks in advance!

If you have no experience in cryptocurrency trading, you should be very patient and wait till the BTC price would fall. Only after that, you can buy cryptocurrency. There is no point to buy different cryptocurrencies, without having experience. Especially, when it is considered that all cryptocurrencies repeat movements of bitcoin.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

if you have some extra money that you can forget for a few years, buy some bitcoins as soon as possible. And try to learn how to trade altcoins. because it is good to be early participant of crypto world (yeah i still think that we are one of those early participants.)
We are definitely the early participants and this is without a doubt and for the altcoins, I will not recommend them if you are investing the money for the longer duration then it’s the bitcoin which will give you the profit of your choice. If you go for the altcoins, then they will not be able to go higher than some limited optimistic amount whereas bitcoin has the tendency that it can be raised up to $50k this year so be mindful before investing.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Many thanks in advance!
I think that for investors, you need to understand carefully when you start participating in this market or sector. It can be seen that this is a very potential market and can earn huge profits, but can also see that profits are high but the risk is very high, so you need to find out first when making investment decisions. Make a clear plan so that you can handle every situation that may arise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: