Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a comprehensive guide for getting started with crypto.  (Read 79 times)
orssonlack (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

Hi all,

I've been following the crypto world for about a year now but haven't yet taken the plunge to start investing. However, by this spring I will be selling off some property and am looking forward to use a portion of the profit to start my crypto journey.

So, now I'm looking for a comprehensive guide of what to do/think of before/when getting started with crypto. I've been googling around a bit but would much rather find one by recommendation.

I don't know if such a guide obviously  would cover the analytical part of evaluating projects as well as reading charts for predictions. But that would also be of interest.

Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3834

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

You really don't need to look much on the price charts if you're planning on making a long term investment.

Here are some good reads from Reddit's /r/cryptocurrency that I've read in the past:

Best of luck!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
orssonlack (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

You really don't need to look much on the price charts if you're planning on making a long term investment.

Here are some good reads from Reddit's /r/cryptocurrency that I've read in the past:

Best of luck!

Cheers buddy!

I missed to mention that I'm curious to read up on day trading as well which being the reason for me wanting to look into the analytical part.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: