Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

How can I collect Merit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexander_Z

Activity: 114
Merit: 26

Z

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:05:58 AM
Merited by bitperson (1)

By writing interesting, constructive, helpful posts, so other members can reward you for them. See the description here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0. Getting merit is not easy but feasible if you have something useful to say. Read and learn, this forum has a wealth of information. Asking questions is OK, but short posts with little meaning or spamming will get you nowhere.
BitBuk

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

By writing interesting, constructive, helpful posts, so other members can reward you for them. See the description here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0. Getting merit is not easy but feasible if you have something useful to say. Read and learn, this forum has a wealth of information. Asking questions is OK, but short posts with little meaning or spamming will get you nowhere.

Thank's! and for give merit to another who help me? sorry, soo newbie on this platform
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

other members may reward you a merit once they have notice that your post have good quality, useful and very informative. do not construct a short and irrelevant post. so to gain merit you have to read and do some research so you can share a very informative knowledge to other member.
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

other users give you merits if they see that you post good quality posts or responses. if they like something you said or something that was very helpful they will give you a merit. merits are actually hard to get but if you do your research and write something good then you might get some Smiley
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

The concept behind the merit system is sound, I just have yet to see much merit distributed to Jr accounts.  I hope the system begins to flesh itself out more.  Since its still new, I wont reserve judgement just yet.  I hope the outcome to promote a healthy community breaks through this merit "wall" and we continue to see contribution that benefits everyone.
Beganvk

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

How can I collect Merit?

Hello
If you want collect merit you must have quality comments.
You need helping to others member with useful coments
and they will reward you with merit.

* Denarius: Ancient Money for a New World *
- Bitcoin Talk -  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1967207.0)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

Thank's! and for give merit to another who help me? sorry, soo newbie on this platform
Well, questions that you guys are asking now was already answered, so, instead of explaining, I will give you a link with all information about Merit system that you need to know, read it carefully:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0
You also can browse Meta board and you will find many other threads about Merit system.
It's nothing wrong to make such questions, especially when you are newbie. But I think it's not difficult to try to use search function before asking questions. You easily can find answers to your question without deep reasearch Wink

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

How can I collect Merit?

You can't. Next question?
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Hello i'm newbie in forum. I can earn activity point but how can earn merit point?
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

You can get merit from your good post. If you make a good quality post, others will give you merit. Remember it that More and more quality posts can bring many merits for you.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:24:39 AM

Well, questions that you guys are asking now was already answered, so, instead of explaining, I will give you a link with all information about Merit system that you need to know, read it carefully:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820030.0
You also can browse Meta board and you will find many other threads about Merit system.
It's nothing wrong to make such questions, especially when you are newbie. But I think it's not difficult to try to use search function before asking questions. You easily can find answers to your question without deep reasearch Wink
Thanks, I have now idea how I can earn merits. I will do my best to be part of this community.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
nguyenxuanliem57

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

Hello i'm newbie in forum. I can earn activity point but how can earn merit point?

What a pity when participated in forum late and now is very difficult for newbie
Queen_A

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

by writing informative posts , or helping others
bitcoinl0ver1337

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Yes the merit system is fairly new and it encourages better quality posts. I only rejoined bitcointalk again today and merit didn't used to exist back in the day. I think it's a nice idea, although getting 100 merit for a full member account seems a little difficult.
icohunter1024

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:21 AM

You can get merit from your good post. If you make a good quality post, others will give you merit. Remember it that More and more quality posts can bring many merits for you.
Thank your answer. But Where can I post about and what subject to easy to earn merit points?
icohunter1024

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

What a pity when participated in forum late and now is very difficult for newbie
Yes, it's very difficult. But i like do it! Cheesy
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

Thank your answer. But Where can I post about and what subject to easy to earn merit points?
always make constructive or helpful for you to get merit points on other members. But still it depends on the member if they want to give you merit or not.

NSS7788

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

Yes the merit system is fairly new and it encourages better quality posts. I only rejoined bitcointalk again today and merit didn't used to exist back in the day. I think it's a nice idea, although getting 100 merit for a full member account seems a little difficult.

I also think that. It seems like too far from the member position
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

always make constructive or helpful for you to get merit points on other members. But still it depends on the member if they want to give you merit or not.
to give merit to others, we need Sandable merit points or 'sMerit'. do you know how to get those points?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: