Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Look back and move forward  (Read 201 times)
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

history is always important ,what happens in the past does in fact determine the future as it will provide insight into behavior. It is by looking back that we are able to collect and then analyze data so we can come to a "scientific" conclusion. the past offers insight into how the market will behave in response to specific changes in and outside the market place and is therefore extremely important especially in investment circles as it will give a good indication as when to buy, sell or hold your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Hmmm i suppose there would be a certain amount of repetition in the markets and reactions to its movement.
I wonder if anyone in the past did any other analysis into this?
At a time of a bitcoin price dip was there a reason, and what was the reaction?
I think we all know the reaction from people in general and the price rise that followed the dip.

Yeah those analysis were done before. But they're useless.
The fact is that bitcoin charts are opened to anyone so anyone trading a significant amount of money will study them.
So everyone will have the same data and discover the same big paterns.

For example price moved up historically on black friday. Well last year was one of the smallest evolution, simply because everyone was waiting for it.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:32:39 PM

In this time of Fear Uncertainty and Doubt it is sometimes good to look back at what has gone before.
We should learn from other threads from late 2016, through to the latter half of 2017.
There were so many threads asking if it was the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price was rising but some people still doubted it would last.

So here are a few older threads which could be interesting and helpful for these current times and to learn to BUY NOW and have no regrets.

Warning These are big threads, I have listed the thread start date, the title, the link and the approx. price of BTC at that time.

September 30, 2016, Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631600.0 (bitcoin price - $605)

July 06, 2017, Is it too late to buy bitcoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006434.0 (bitcoin price - $2864)

August 06, 2017, regret by not believing in BITCOIN? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068454.0 (bitcoin price - $3252)

October 19, 2017, when is the right time to invest on bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288662.0 (bitcoin price - $5411)

We wont be going back to those prices above and we may not be visiting sub $10,000 after this current low spell so buy now.

We can't blame ourselves on what happened on the past events on bitcoin. We should be more speculative next time in dealing with bitcoin since no one can really tell the exact price of bitcoin from day to day. That is why we do research to have a greater chance to have a correct prediction. Those doubts did by many people are certainly not doing research that's why they regret it. If we really want to change our life through bitcoin then we need to effort.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

In this time of Fear Uncertainty and Doubt it is sometimes good to look back at what has gone before.
We should learn from other threads from late 2016, through to the latter half of 2017.
There were so many threads asking if it was the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price was rising but some people still doubted it would last.

So here are a few older threads which could be interesting and helpful for these current times and to learn to BUY NOW and have no regrets.

Warning These are big threads, I have listed the thread start date, the title, the link and the approx. price of BTC at that time.

September 30, 2016, Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631600.0 (bitcoin price - $605)

July 06, 2017, Is it too late to buy bitcoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006434.0 (bitcoin price - $2864)

August 06, 2017, regret by not believing in BITCOIN? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068454.0 (bitcoin price - $3252)

October 19, 2017, when is the right time to invest on bitcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288662.0 (bitcoin price - $5411)

We wont be going back to those prices above and we may not be visiting sub $10,000 after this current low spell so buy now

I remember time when BTC for 700-800$ was very expensive Smiley So BTC can't be expensive - in 1-2 years its price will be higher

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

We can't blame ourselves on what happened on the past events on bitcoin. We should be more speculative next time in dealing with bitcoin since no one can really tell the exact price of bitcoin from day to day. That is why we do research to have a greater chance to have a correct prediction. Those doubts did by many people are certainly not doing research that's why they regret it. If we really want to change our life through bitcoin then we need to effort.

I believe no one is blaming anyone here, OP just stated some inspirational thread that were created during its dip, and how people missed out on Bitcoin.  I can see the point there, just hodl our Bitcoin since Bitcoin has capability to bounce back and break its ATH again and again.  Though I agree, when we invest let us do a thorough research about the one we are planning to invest with.  Do not buy because of hype, buy because you understand the market.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Just when you think it's over ... suddenly it pumps back again and that's too harder than ever before .. even I think that this low value won't come afterwards for a very long time ..
People can literally be millionaires if one used this opportunity in a better way.
And one needs to know that Bitcoins won't die because this kind of situation have arrised more than 150 times but they are still standing strong!!
So one shouldn't doubt and be patient.
I perfectly agree with you. Price falls are normal in cryptocurrencies; so we shouldn't be prophets of doom by saying Bitcoin will die. Bitcoin has given financial freedom to many with few years of investment; and all we need now is patience because bitcoin would rise again
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Just when you think it's over ... suddenly it pumps back again and that's too harder than ever before .. even I think that this low value won't come afterwards for a very long time ..
People can literally be millionaires if one used this opportunity in a better way.
And one needs to know that Bitcoins won't die because this kind of situation have arrised more than 150 times but they are still standing strong!!
So one shouldn't doubt and be patient.
I perfectly agree with you. Price falls are normal in cryptocurrencies; so we shouldn't be prophets of doom by saying Bitcoin will die. Bitcoin has given financial freedom to many with few years of investment; and all we need now is patience because bitcoin would rise again

I also agree with both of you. It is normal if the price up and down in cryptocurrencies. It is necessary to look back so we will believe that this case will be happen repeatedly. Bitcoin depends on people's demand and believe. It does not have to be panic at all.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
cynical (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

Hmmm i suppose there would be a certain amount of repetition in the markets and reactions to its movement.
I wonder if anyone in the past did any other analysis into this?
At a time of a bitcoin price dip was there a reason, and what was the reaction?
I think we all know the reaction from people in general and the price rise that followed the dip.

Yeah those analysis were done before. But they're useless.
The fact is that bitcoin charts are opened to anyone so anyone trading a significant amount of money will study them.
So everyone will have the same data and discover the same big paterns.

For example price moved up historically on black friday. Well last year was one of the smallest evolution, simply because everyone was waiting for it.

yes they are pointless in terms on analytics as the financial saying states:
"past performance is not a guarantee of future expectations"

The analysis was primarily to highlight the fact that people have asked in the past on numerous occasions should they buy bitcoin,
and its interesting to read the follow on posts. There are questions even this week asking if it is a good time to buy,
sometimes I think that some people dont believe in what the future may hold for crypto according to we who think positively.

i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700156.0

is this the end of crypto https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2872485.0

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: