Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:55 PM

Anyone read this ?

Multiversum is proud to announce a partnership with TokenDesk that allows our contributors to participate in our Token Generation Event using Fiat!
Contributors can participate in the event throughout the month of April  at $1  = 1 MTV + 35% Bonus

NEW ARTICLE ABOUT THE MULTIVERSUM PARTNERSHIP WITH TOKENDESK TO CONTRIBUTE BY FIAT
THE TITLE:
"Multiversum is now ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS donations from all over the world!"
https://medium.com/multiversumbc/multiversum-is-now-accepting-credit-cards-donations-from-all-over-the-world-f8259a3434a1

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

Hello, if you go on multiversum.io on team section you can see all info about team  Wink
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

Anyone read this ?

Multiversum is proud to announce a partnership with TokenDesk that allows our contributors to participate in our Token Generation Event using Fiat!
Contributors can participate in the event throughout the month of April  at $1  = 1 MTV + 35% Bonus

NEW ARTICLE ABOUT THE MULTIVERSUM PARTNERSHIP WITH TOKENDESK TO CONTRIBUTE BY FIAT
THE TITLE:
"Multiversum is now ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS donations from all over the world!"
https://medium.com/multiversumbc/multiversum-is-now-accepting-credit-cards-donations-from-all-over-the-world-f8259a3434a1

Even if passed, happy easter to the whole MTV team, I see more and more care in the project. Telegram goes very well .
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

waiting for further information on the various progress of the project (wallet mobile, etc) ...
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

Hi guys of the team, have you already contacted some exchange for multiversum ? Let us know thank you . Any big news for this week ? .
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

i know that usually the exchanges are not announced before the end of the ico but you can tell us if you are already in talks with some of them
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

Hi guys of the team, have you already contacted some exchange for multiversum ? Let us know thank you . Any big news for this week ? .

hi all.
there are several github account reposting multiversum name...
for example:
https://github.com/zakariak/multiversum
https://github.com/danse/multiversum

but the original one seems this:
https://github.com/MultiversumBlockchain

devs, can you confirm?

thank you.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:18:23 AM

Thanks unsoindovo for your work, I will read the links and inform me. I'm also following the telegram group, I suggest you come in Smiley .
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Thanks unsoindovo for your work, I will read the links and inform me. I'm also following the telegram group, I suggest you come in Smiley .

i alreay in international and local TG groups  Wink Wink Wink

meanwhile...

here, we have another video by Andrea Taini, visioner and founder of multiversom project
take a look just clicking the image below

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

I would very much like this project to be successful. This will create additional competition in the next-level blockchain revolution.
And I want to say that the issue of transaction speed is important, but it's not the main thing, after all. If you read the last article in the Medium about the release of the EOS Dawn 3.0, you probably will understand what I'm talking about.
The next level blockchain is not just a faster blockchain the already existing one.
In my opinion, so far the EOS team has advanced the most in this direction.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

I would very much like this project to be successful. This will create additional competition in the next-level blockchain revolution.
And I want to say that the issue of transaction speed is important, but it's not the main thing, after all. If you read the last article in the Medium about the release of the EOS Dawn 3.0, you probably will understand what I'm talking about.
The next level blockchain is not just a faster blockchain the already existing one.
In my opinion, so far the EOS team has advanced the most in this direction.

For this project i'm waiting for some evidence/proof that all the features advertised can be actually implemented, till then i remain quite skeptical. Being a visionary won't help you achieve results if you don't have smart people working on technical problems.

Who is/are the person/s in the team that are working on solving these challenges?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

Read this today!

Multiversum is proud to announce an EXCLUSIVE partnership with TokenDesk that allows our contributors to participate in our Token Generation Event using Credit Card!

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Where the 64k tps come from? Or the 0,2 sec transaction speed? I thought its a whitepaper project.
If not, where is the code (github)?

No answer on this question?
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Where the 64k tps come from? Or the 0,2 sec transaction speed? I thought its a whitepaper project.

i think they do not public thousand of lines of code on GitHub because they do not want to lose the know-how advantage.
I think after the crowdsale, maybe they will release a public code.
Or maybe, a little bunch of it!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

Actually I do not think it's a big move to publish code, I can only say that the app works very well .
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

meanwhile...

here, we have another video by Andrea Taini, visioner and founder of multiversom project

i just watched the video he very well exposes his project, he seems very enthusiastic...
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

meanwhile...

i just watched the video he very well exposes his project, he seems very enthusiastic...

Only two minutes but  very exaustive! . I really like the whole project, and in April there is still a nice bonus to get into MTV .
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

Everyone should watch the video.. the founder answers some of the questions I have seen in this thread as well as explaining more of the whole idea behind the Multiversum blockchain. In other projects I have participated in I hardly see the big guys going in and trying to explain the tech, but with this one it is different and I am glad about that. This makes me more confident in investing in the project.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I'm exactly agree with you, in the other videos of other currencies or projects you never really understood everything. Here it is different .
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

It is white paper and demo wallet project  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: