Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:37 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Multiversum ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Multiversum. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
very good addition of ICO here, investor immediately start glance !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MTV.team

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

This is the official Multiversum team account, please join us on official telegram chat

EAM MULTIVERSUM IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF HIS...

WHITE PAPER: https://www.multiversum.io/whitepaper/multiversum_eng_wp.pdf

NEWS CHANNEL: t.me/MultiversumNews

MEDIUM ACCOUNT:https://medium.com/multiversumbc

To prevent this channel to become a mess, you are kindly asked to speak english here.

Other langages channels will be opened as soon as the number of non english speaking users will require it.

👑Admins👑

@fraraglio
@stefano_core
@PlutusInFabula 
@alessasc86
@UnixLinux   
@OnlyTrifiz   
@troppocomplicato   
@MatteoMTV
@VB710
@EppurnonruppE

YOU ARE KINDLY ASKED TO REPORT TO ADMINS👆 OF THIS GROUP EVERY PERSON THAT CONTACTS YOU IN PRIVATE IMPERSONATING MULTIVERSUM STAFF OR MODS OR SPEAKING ON THEIR BEHALF: THEY ARE ❌SCAMMERS❌, TRYING TO LURE PEOPLE INTO FAKE INVESTMENTS!

AVOID BEING SCAMMED❕
❌Beware of every person contacting you in private asking for assets of any kind.
❌Do not ever disclose your id, wallet adresses, passwords and private keys: we don't ask for those infos, to contribute you have to register to our website https://www.multiversum.io
❌Believe only to official news

Multiversum offers complex data organization instead of data sequencing, chain splitting
and rejoining to allow for greater scalability and parallelism, and the concept of Proof of
Integrity validation (i.e. cryptographic proof of server code) instead of existing Proof of
Work or Proof of Stake solutions.
Furthermore, Multiversum will feature ERC20/ERC23 integration and notary service.

🚀🚀🚀 We are a Crypto Relational Database! 🚀🚀🚀
🚀🚀🚀 We are THE 4.0 Blockchain!🚀🚀🚀

Blazing Transaction Speed
In 0.2 seconds funds are transferred from one wallet to another.

Transaction Quantity
Unlimited scalability system: 64,000 Tps (1000 Tps/core) on a 64 cores server. Support to 64+ cores technologies.

Proof of Integrity
PoS (Proof of Stake) will be replaced by PoI (Proof of Integrity).

Next Generation Wallet
Cutting edge security in access and funds transfers with biometric inputs.

Eco-friendly
A Multiversum transaction will have trifling cost and next to zero environmental footprint.

Rollback
Rollback is an optional feature, available only in custom chain solutions; it will not operate on coins, but on tokens.

Splittable Chains
Resources optimization among nodes because of chain severability.

Recovery Nodes Physical Servers Allocation
The servers which run Recovery Nodes are scattered all over the world in case of global disaster recovery.

Relational Blockchain
A brand new Blockchain which features different types of data, related in a multidimensional structure.

Team members are also here to answer your technical and business questions.

RULES

No spam
No flood
No ref link
No off topic
No caps
GIFs allowed "moderatedly"
We are doing our best to answer your questions 24/7, and we can guarantee, in a worst case scenario, a maximum delay of 48 hours before replying. To mantain this quality of service we can't afford to manage spammers and random timewasters, they will be banned right away. We are also proud of our job, therefore we take slander and insults VERY personally, these will get you INSTAPERMBANNED
Drillfork

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Some friends of mine gave me a good feedback about this project
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

when is coming out the android wallet?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
MTV.team

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

The Pilot version is already running on Android devices, iOS devices will come next
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

When video or picture of working pilot? is it that true? only 20 msec confirmation time?
let us know
thanks
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

When video or picture of working pilot? is it that true? only 20 msec confirmation time?
let us know
thanks

I also would like to know what features we will be able to see in the pilot.
MTV.team

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

We are just  working on Marketing strategies, a video pilot will be ready in a week or two.
ponyongie

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

If you will need a Filipino translation, just send me a message. Thanks!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
kahaiwro (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

https://www.facebook.com/MultiversumBlockchain/?__fns&hash=Ac1JTlYYKgaIyN1k

Team Multiversum created a safer and faster blockchain, with strong vocation towards industrial and institutional use: Blockchain 4.0
Our mission is to bring this revolution in each daily use application, offering simple answers to complex issues and easy implementation.
Through integration of complex data of kinds quite different one from another we had the chance to put them in relation, breaking down the limitations of current blockchains with:
•Speed: less than 0.2 seconds transaction time (wallet to wallet)
•Transaction Throughput: up to 64000Tps on a 64 core server (1000 Tps per
core), 64+ core servers support
•Low Footprint: Multiversum respects the planet. Proof of Work and Proof of Stake had exorbitant costs, our Proof of Integrity consensum model is light and safe.
•Safe: resilient network, biometric input access.
•Versatile: multicurrency support.

•Offical Telegram Channel: https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial

•Multiversum: the 4.0 Blockchain. Here to stay.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Team Multiversum created a safer and faster blockchain, with strong vocation towards industrial and institutional use: Blockchain 4.0
Our mission is to bring this revolution in each daily use application, offering simple answers to complex issues and easy implementation.
Through integration of complex data of kinds quite different one from another we had the chance to put them in relation, breaking down the limitations of current blockchains with:
•Low Footprint: Multiversum respects the planet. Proof of Work and Proof of Stake had exorbitant costs, our Proof of Integrity consensum model is light and safe.

Hi,

I must say this project looks very promising at first glance!

When looking it seemed you will not only make it possible for fast and cheap transactions with MTV tokens but also other coins(/tokens?).
So there will be some sort of ledger for when it is to be transfered out of MTV onto their own chains, just like an exchange?

Transaction at 1000 tps per core sound alot more impressive than a static number, as you can scale it up when needed! But this does make it centralized? Yet we have pol which is decentralized?

How will the roll back be handled to avoid people being able to use this anti scam/hack feature to actualy scam/hack?

And in terms of the high hard cap, for a project of this size i am not supprised. I would be sceptic if the cap was 20 million as others want. MTV looks like it can be a big one if they succeed with community and development.
Maybe more lucrative for long term investors, but would not be to sure if it cant be decent for short term due to the massive potential.
MTV.Manager

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Meet our CEO

https://medium.com/multiversumbc/andrea-taini-ceo-founder-db4420ee4499

ANDREA TAINI, Ceo & Founder

Andrea Taini, Ceo & Founder of Multiversum, loves innovation and blockchains. That’s why, in 2016, he decided to combine these two passions to create the 4th Generation Blockchain.

In 1999, he has taken his first steps in the software developement-sphere, ...
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

Ok, I will start following this project: from what I have read it seems like you guys have something really cool in mind. I will get more info from the whitepaper shared.
Good luck
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

I read only now about this project, it seems to me promising, i will follow with interest...
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

so if i understand correctly is a wallet with fast transactions with its own blockchain that can interact with those(blockchain) of bitcoin and eth, waiting for an explanatory video
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

Hi to all Multiversum team , congratulations for the idea . Do you plan to include bounty campaigns ? I would be interested for the signature and avatar .
MTV.team

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Hi,

I must say this project looks very promising at first glance!

When looking it seemed you will not only make it possible for fast and cheap transactions with MTV tokens but also other coins(/tokens?).
So there will be some sort of ledger for when it is to be transfered out of MTV onto their own chains, just like an exchange?

Transaction at 1000 tps per core sound alot more impressive than a static number, as you can scale it up when needed! But this does make it centralized? Yet we have pol which is decentralized?

How will the roll back be handled to avoid people being able to use this anti scam/hack feature to actualy scam/hack?

And in terms of the high hard cap, for a project of this size i am not supprised. I would be sceptic if the cap was 20 million as others want. MTV looks like it can be a big one if they succeed with community and development.
Maybe more lucrative for long term investors, but would not be to sure if it cant be decent for short term due to the massive potential.

ok.... so:
/* So there will be some sort of ledger for when it is to be transfered out of MTV onto their own chains, just like an exchange? */
There will be some buffer to deposit or withdraw other coins/token to enter and exit our ledger and an adapter will manage them. Also to make our coin going out will use the same principle.
Yes, it is quite similar to what happens on exchanges.

/*Transaction at 1000 tps per core sound alot more impressive than a static number, as you can scale it up when needed! But this does make it centralized? Yet we have pol which is decentralized?*/
All the nodes are part of the escalation process, so when the number of request are high they will use parallel processing.
There are also some "Coordination nodes" but they are elected by the cluster itself.

/*How will the roll back be handled to avoid people being able to use this anti scam/hack feature to actualy scam/hack?*/
This is a feature that is implemented on the Multiversum System itself, and the applications that use it (as for NEO or Ethereum) may want to allow or not in their logic.
Versum, our coin will not use it.
Anyhow, as soon as it is not possible to modify an operation in blockchain, the rollback instead will make one or many new operations to ripristinate the desidered state.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Hi to all Multiversum team , congratulations for the idea . Do you plan to include bounty campaigns ? I would be interested for the signature and avatar .

They have said that a bounty campaign will come very soon. Id follow this thread to see when Smiley
They already have a bounty manager in place so should not be long.

If there will be Signature/Avatar i cant answer though, but i would be supprised if there werent.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

when you say 4th gen, what is the definition exactly?

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

They have said that a bounty campaign will come very soon. Id follow this thread to see when Smiley
They already have a bounty manager in place so should not be long.

If there will be Signature/Avatar i cant answer though, but i would be supprised if there werent.

Thanks for your answer . I carefully read the first page, and I like the project then if there will be beautiful campaigns I will like it even more  Wink .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: