Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1922 times)
Jabiii (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

There are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country at all. It's still limited to a very small amount of people on there for a limited amount of money. This revolution has is still plenty of time to get to the masses.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Still our country is trying to adapt crypto currency, but we do not intend to let that we will be late for the future of crypto.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

bitcoin makes my country's rectification improved, lots of bounty hunters here and they became successful after using their pay to trade, I'm glad a lot of altcoins are coming up and need somebody who wants to do bounty, hopefully this will continue like this
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1399
Merit: 1004

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

At the moment there is not real impact effect in my country because bitcoin is still not using a lot, no ATMs in most of  the cities etc etc, so what people know is more or least what the tv or newspaper misinformation them, anyway in last months im noticing that there is more events related to bitcoin on my country, so lets hope in a near future people start to move/use his money into bitcoin so it could affect in a positive way on out country economy Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

I think the economy of our country doesn't affect bitcoin price at all since only few people in our country are really aware of cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment. Maybe, in countries were people hold a lot of bitcoin such as: Japan, China, England and a lot more have a direct effect on bitcoin price.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Here in my country there is no huge effect of bitcoin in our economy. Although, bitcoin has been spreading it's awareness even in the social media yet some citizen doesn't know the use of bitcoin. This means lack of education of bitcoin knowledge in my country. However, hope in the future bitcoin may circulate in any ways that others can adopt its used.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

I think the the effect of bitcoin to a country won't hurt their economy. It may affect the currency market if for example it is partnered with btc/usd on forex brokers. I don't see this being on huge brokers though. The price of a currency appreciates when the demand if increasing, if traders go long for usd using btc to buy it then price of usd spikes.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

here in my country theres no effect of bitcoin in economy because the government here are still not recognizing the bitcoin and we only have two legal bitcoin exchange and the bigger company here are not adopting bitcoin or other cryptocurrency for payment.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

The efect cryptocurrency to economy in my country is still not visible, because  the people in my country is not all familiar about the world of cryptocurrency, esspecially bitcoin. But some of my friend what was one unemployment they didn't have income before, by knowing about bitcoin finally they have income. Because, in my country to find a job, and apply for a job is very difficult. That's way in my country is a lot of people who are unemployed due to lack of employment and uneven economic system.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Not much are supporting it and using it.
Government looks like they dont care.

But I love it the way it is.
I guess I dont want to feel the problem of other people here who are banning bitcoin in their countries.
Just thinking about it makes me feel there will be a large lost in life and also my pocket.  Grin

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

In Russia there lots of enthusiasts of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies but government as a conservator has some doubts about cryptocurrency that's why it actively creates a lawsuit base. Moreover the majority of people still don't understand the general principles of blockchain and for them it's hard to understand all the potential of technology. Thus, there's no clarity in this sphere and we all wait for future measures of government.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

Not much are supporting it and using it.
Government looks like they dont care.

But I love it the way it is.
I guess I dont want to feel the problem of other people here who are banning bitcoin in their countries.
Just thinking about it makes me feel there will be a large lost in life and also my pocket.  Grin
In my country of residence the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be prohibited. But there are many transactions that take place daily, although the state prohibits. I think the government should take a look at the benefits of cryptocurrency to give the financial system a proper management approach rather than a prohibition but impossible. That's how some advanced countries in the cryptocurrency market are having a lot of services in their country that accept the use of bitcoin and crypto in exchange and trade.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

in fact, there is no significant impact of BTC on economic growth in my country.
however, I think, if bitcoin adoption occurs on a large scale in a country, bitcoin will increase people's spending power in the country.
diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

BTC is banned in my country.

The minerals including BTC are illegal in our country!

The government is afraid that people will make some illegal trades through BTC!

Fear that BTC will defraud people's property like foam!
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I believe bitcoin is affecting the economic activities in every country around the world. Bitcoin create job and In your country I believe you trade and render services like signature campaign for bitcoin and that is why I believe bitcoin affect us all over the world in a positive ways.  I had of a lady that trade in bitcoin in my country and she has employed the service of many lady and I believe this affect our unemployment rate!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

No effect in the economy in my Country and as a matter of fact, the Government even made a strong warning against Bitcoin users of possible fraud. Furthermore, there are commercial banks that closes the account of a depositor if the depositor mentioned to the bank that part of their earnings are from Bitcoins.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

because btc in my country is also not so well known as other developed countries and people are still not much to know about this bitcoin, it is not so felt the impact in my country, especially the government has not given the legality about this bitcoin, so now only limited
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:50 PM
Merited by gunungkembar (4)

finance in my country is not good a lot of debt is twisted and bitcoin growth here is not good because the government prohibits the circulation of bitcoin when we know bitcoin can not be banned by anyone. really strange.

mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: