Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

the economy of our country is still stable, more investor invested because the economy is going stronger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirana08

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:51:02 AM

If we talk about the economy in the country, because Indonesia is a developing country, if the economy here is good enough for me enough, but surely people's thinking is different, if I see below there is also minimal economy what else people living in big cities.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

The net effect in my country is amazing and I couldn't be more happy to be living in a free, truly democratic society. One that welcomes innovation with open arms and doesn't throw its people in jail for exploring new options.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

Bitcoin can be act as extra income and can give people new job, it can help people away from poverty, the effect now is still not too much because the adoption of crypto currencies still under discussion, but when crypto being legalized, it will help a lot of people to have a better life
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

No recognizable impact of cryptocurrency on our economy as well—It only benefits the individual's quality of living. Maybe if the technology became on par with bitcoin such that you can buy from stores using bitcoin (not many of them here), then we'll see a significant change.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:40:21 AM

Economic growth in my country is growing and much better than the previous year. By participating in bitcoin life gets better. economics becomes a major problem for the progress of a country. With the technological advancement of people who are already familiar with bitcoin and diligently running it they will succeed.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
I think no, my country is indonesia and a few weeks ago finance minister alluded about bitcoin as illegal currency as a means of payment I think that's it and no change in my domestic economy, perhaps in a country that receives and accept bitcoin can have an impact regardless good or bad I also do not know.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

Nothing changed, but in somepoint they can actually increase the capacity of economy growth in taxes and all by help of bitcoin but handle by government its a little bit trouble those government are corrupt and all people in our country cant feel the economic growth and thats actually  I cant feel and also those changes in my country even bitcoin help us by changing it.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

Economy in my country in terms of crypto currency is not that good because many establishments did not use btc as payments and not that popular as well. Hence, some people use bitcoin (like earning in bounty campaign) as a source of other income.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:08 AM

Bitcoin is an act that gain extra income but this is not a job likely. By paticipating in bitcoin lifes get better my country is growing and much better than the other years.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

The effect of crypto currency on individual country basis does not worth any attention a look at this analogy. The total crypto market capitalization is about $473,609,873,031 taking a United States as a country with a population of 323,000,000 breaking that down on the average to the whole population you will get $1,466.28 per individual. How do you expect that to then have effect on the economy of a country. If the argument is that the population of US is so high then we should consider dividing the entire market capitalization by the over 197 countries of the world.

The fact is crypto currencies are still emerging currencies in the world financials but all of the campaigns against it is because the future which agencies and government knows if it goes unabated might spell doom for the traditional market.

You cant use the entire population of the united states as basis for comparison. Because wealth isnt exactly distributed and utilized equally. Thus, it could have concentrated impact on certain countries. For instance, exchanges and mining firms offer employment. Additionally presence of such stimulate technological goverment in the country. It could get more people interested as they are exposed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jaycobe24

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:26 AM

Participating in bitcoin gets life better because bitcoin its gave an extra income for you. My country economy is growing and much better than the previous years.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

The effect of crypto currency on individual country basis does not worth any attention a look at this analogy. The total crypto market capitalization is about $473,609,873,031 taking a United States as a country with a population of 323,000,000 breaking that down on the average to the whole population you will get $1,466.28 per individual. How do you expect that to then have effect on the economy of a country. If the argument is that the population of US is so high then we should consider dividing the entire market capitalization by the over 197 countries of the world.

The fact is crypto currencies are still emerging currencies in the world financials but all of the campaigns against it is because the future which agencies and government knows if it goes unabated might spell doom for the traditional market.

You cant use the entire population of the united states as basis for comparison. Because wealth isnt exactly distributed and utilized equally. Thus, it could have concentrated impact on certain countries. For instance, exchanges and mining firms offer employment. Additionally presence of such stimulate technological goverment in the country. It could get more people interested as they are exposed.

Yeah bitcoin really create employment because people will have opportunities like mining investing or even joint campaign and besides since it is a currency people will buy and the market will rotate and create agressiveness and business will boom there is really a chain reaction in the economy of the nation. Even if others sector not participating bitcoin but since it is part economic they will be benifited.  

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:50:38 AM

For now, not much news of bitcoin affecting our economy is surfacing. I suppose, bitcoin haven't done much to our economy for now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

In fact, bitcoin has no significant impact on China's economic growth.

But I've found that Banks are very worried about bitcoin, some of which have tried to ban people from trading currencies on exchanges.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

No major changes yet in our country because only seldom people in our country manage and invest on bitcoin, and the government here in our country are still in disbelief in bitcoin and other crypto coins in which even though they are not banning it but they are encouraging a lot of people in our country not to invest on it, which is still kinda disturbing because they might banned it anytime soon.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:50:48 AM

In my country Bitcoin has been banned therefore there is no good effect nor adverse effect on state economic condition.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Bitcoin is ban in my country hence no adverse affect on its economy.Its also true that bitcoin is not having any significant impact on the countries economy instead many are among all are preferring bitcoin as the best investment.
Bossinixx

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

not much effect happened to my country. it's just the effect that looks quite large in terms of unemployment and income levels of people who began to improve because of new jobs to supplement their income. but my country does not seem to support Crypto currency  Cry
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

As for now, I did encourage some vibrancy in the effect of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency earnings on the economy of my country. I did hear that the government is trying to look into it but haven't heard any result. For now no tangible effect. Maybe soon, when government will adopt it full and empower youths to delve into it fully, then we can talk of its effect on our nation's economy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: