Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Different country has different economy,here in my country i must say that btc has a good and better effect. In fact this will be the biggest solution of financial and/or global crisis in my country. For now the number of unemployment status in my land is getting higher. One of the most problem in my community is lacking of available job that people applying for. Maybe there is a job but some people are not qualified for that. Btc is substitution of unemployment. And now btc is spreading many places in my community and I proven that it cause a better effect to the people in regards to their financial. They can provide their needs even they are unemployed , and not only that. They are now reached their dreams and achieve their goals by the help of btc. Btc is advisable to the people. All country must embrace the sense of this new technology to subside many financial problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In Russia there are no any effects of btc and cryptocurencies. Most of people think its ponzi scheme or something illegal and don't use it. There is no legal field for it.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Same with you, bitcoin does not affect the economy that exists in my country. Bitcoin is still illegal in my country, but millionaires and entrepreneurs don't care about the rules, instead they are mostly challenging the rules with always using bitcoin, including myself.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

No significant impact on the economy of my country either. Bitcoin so far has only an impact on the economy of single individuals who are becoming wealthy for having bought Bitcoins early.

meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:47 AM

I dont think so that bitcoin will have a affect the economy of our country because instead it really helps those who are jobless and moneyless / poor people in the world.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Bitcoin play a vital impact in our every day life, and economic in my country, bitcoin has now reduce unemployment situation in my country, and when unemployment reduce, crime will also reduce, and when crime rate reduce, investor will have confident to invest in the country.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

Ij our country Bitcoin is legal but the government per se doesnt want to implement it due to the fact that Bitcoin price dumps rapidly, in a short period of time you were very vulnerable in losing your money, thats what they say. But as long as Bitcoin pumps I think the price will be the same just dont use it. Bitcoin doesnt improve nor even affects the economy due to the fact that in our country I never heard something or some markets who already accepts Bitcoin as their way of payment.

reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

No significant impact on the economy of my country either. Bitcoin so far has only an impact on the economy of single individuals who are becoming wealthy for having bought Bitcoins early.
Uniquely, bitcoin, like other cryptocurrency, is used to enrich individuals. But it should be so, because there are no spheres in which anyone can earn.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

Yes in my country is the same, there is no significant impact on my country, and looks is only on the individual who is getting rich with earn some money from bitcoin, because it will be difficult to give understanding about bitcoin to all the due to start bitcoin in needed capital like buy a computer or smartphone, and not all residents were able to buy it and not all residents understand technology
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country?
There's a big effect that bitcoin gave to my country. Blockchain adoption is on going and there are banks who are ready to do so.
Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In what country are you living? Bitcoin might not yet be popular on your country but sooner and later the government will recognize it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

It is true that in countries where legible bitcoin and currency exchange rates have no effect, I think it is nothing, but if I am going to exchange it to my country it is very influential to the economy.
tole123

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

not too big impact in my country, because not too many people who hunt bitcoin just some people, but people who already know bitcoin life is easier
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

I am grateful that bitcoin is bringing good economic change to my country, now many new rich people become successful because of the bitcoin.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

In my country there are bank that already accepted bitcoin and yes this is really helpful for our community since we don't need to become worry about the status of bitcoin in our country since almost all of us are already accepting bitcoin and I know there are big improvements in our life that cause economy to grow up more.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Most likely the effects of the economy will be noticed in 20 years time, it is like the internet, was there for a long time before being really commercial.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

You may not feel the effect of bitcoin in your country it is because there are not many of you that can make a difference. Just the same here in our country, we can't notice the direct effect of bitcoin in the economy. If only 25% of the population here in our country are into bitcoin, i think we will notice and feel the effect of bitcoin. The economy of the country will be active if more money is spent by the populace.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Also in my country economically influenced bitcoin. My country is a poor country, economically less developed than many countries in the world. The average income per person is not enough for daily expenses. So they did not boldly participate in bitcoin. They do not dare to give up big money to make a profit because they are afraid of risk. Please invest in bitcoin.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

I think it is not disturbing the economy in my country as well because being moderate user of the bitcoin everyone here is paying the taxes against the bitcoin transaction on their own. This is all because of the government's new radar team which looks after the taxes paid against the bitcoin. If there had been no such team already in place then we could be bothering about my nations economy as there is huge transaction amount going out from the country and more than that is coming within the country. So if we see that one then it could be disastrous really as the amount is huge.
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

I think there is no great impact bitcoin have in my country, none as of the moment. But when it gets mainstream nd fully utilized, I think it will have an impact in the economy. It can help to lower the price of services and other products without having to suffer the income of the entrepreneur due to middle men and transaction fees will be less. As of now, the one who have been enjoying the benefit of btc is the user itself. As it aids with its financial stability and improve their life status.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

Well.  One more thing that gets people involved is that it makes transactions very fast. And, in Ghana, bitcoin is valued higher than our local currency. So what happens is that people store bitcoins for maybe two months, three months on the exchanges. Then it appreciates and people change it to the local currency. I think it’s everything. When it’s popularity increases, more people will dive into it and accept it. The youth is so much into Bitcoin. Before, what we used was Perfect Money. It is still there but it is no longer as popular as Bitcoin.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: