Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

The economy in our country is not as good as we had before. There are users of bitcoin here in our country but thay doesn't affect the economy much but it just affect every individual's life and financial status. Bitcoin is not yet totally adopted here in our country and the people's knowledge about it is just limited. If most numbers of people in the economy would be able to know about bitcoin I think the economy growth would be better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

In France, they discovered what Bitcoin is three months ago, at least they began to understand that, maybe, cryptocurrencies were something real at that time, so for the moment there is no noticeable effect to be seen. But they have found a good way to tax the benefits you could make from bitcoin, and I'm pretty sure they will find some other ways to take advantage of it. As for people like you and me, if some have earned money from it, they mustn't be that numerous, and they don't talk about it.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
How do you spend your earnings in cryptocurrency? If you convert it into fiat and do a shopping spree then most likely you had help your economy by spending your earnings.
Cryptocurrency has not directly affects your economy but the way spend your earnings in here will help in a little way for your economy because in every purchased from your shopping a corresponding taxes has given to the government.
I'm doing that way, so I help the economy of my country.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Many countries are helped by the presence of bitcoin. get a job. income etc. they will advance the country's economy with their work as bitcoiners. and I'm sure they have their own pride
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Many countries are helped by the presence of bitcoin. get a job. income etc. they will advance the country's economy with their work as bitcoiners. and I'm sure they have their own pride
True so also in my country, many who helped, those who do not have a job to work in bitcoin and got income and those who has worked can got extra revenue from bitcoin and the country was also helped by reduced her unemployment because they work in bitcoin
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

almost the same, does not affect my country's financial system at all
bitcoin is more to the individual, who feel the effects of bitcoin, whether it is negative or positive, gain and loss, are those who join, or invest with bitcoin only
and not effec influence on others

Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

Bitcoin here in the Philippines rightnow is going progressive because of the usage we can easily pay online shops pay our bills and easy to remmit using bitcoins.maybe if our government tottaly accept bitcoin our economy is more progressive.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

Bitcoin here in the Philippines rightnow is going progressive because of the usage we can easily pay online shops pay our bills and easy to remmit using bitcoins.maybe if our government tottaly accept bitcoin our economy is more progressive.

I think the Philippine government arent against and totaly accept Bitcoin already, as the central bank already recognizes and registered an exchanger, even merchants or business owners who wants to recieve btc as payment is free to use such form of payment. Only the majority of the people who do not know how to use or even introduced properly in the crypto world. What was instilled in their mind is that crypto and btc is a scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

Bitcoin have a big effect into my country,especialy by reducing the unemployment of my community.mostly people now in my country who have been using bitcoin as there other source of income  they will be profitable than  who have a permanent job,because the help of bitcoin the economics productivity will increase into 80% .here in my country who mostly people now who belong into our community can support there three basic needs in life.

orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I live in a less developed country with a backward economy. Few people know bitcoin. So the number of people investing in bitcoin is very low. At present my country is encouraging people to invest in bitcoin. I am also investing in bitcoin.
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

in my country we have one of the strongest economies of the whole word (even though we are a small country compared to other big global players) ...unfortunately our gouvernment missed the digitalization and the growth and future of the internet years ago...so we are stucked in low internet connections.....only in some bigger cities the connection is ok... but compared to others we are still years behind... although we have a strong economy and technology sector....
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

If for the economy my country is also very promising after the majority of the population playing bitcoin but the problem that still often arises today is that the government has not fully supported the existence of bitcoin to progress.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

the financial condition in my country is very concerned, many cases of corruption and its financial condition has not been improved, even I heard in my country the use of bitcoin has not been allowed, it is sad if I see the state of my country's finances.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

the financial condition in my country is very concerned, many cases of corruption and its financial condition has not been improved, even I heard in my country the use of bitcoin has not been allowed, it is sad if I see the state of my country's finances.
for today's corrupt officials Go
in step with time, because many begin to take bribes in the crypto currency. And some generally store their stolen funds in Bitcoin.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

I would be interested in knowing if there is any effect of the Bitcoin and Alts in Cuba, as I think is a country that should be benefiting a lot from a "free" currency.

FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Bitcoin literacy in my country is also very much minimal to those of us that actually understands and have deals in it. We have witnessed these days some Bitcoin agents that are going about organizing different seminars orientating people about Bitcoin existence, and trying to lure them to follow them up where they serve as their referrals in one Alt coin capacity or the other.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

Bitcoin literacy in my country is also very much minimal to those of us that actually understands and have deals in it. We have witnessed these days some Bitcoin agents that are going about organizing different seminars orientating people about Bitcoin existence, and trying to lure them to follow them up where they serve as their referrals in one Alt coin capacity or the other.
In my country, most people know bitcoins but they do not trust them. It is very sad to see so many people hate bitcoin and think it is a trash market.
I will try to work harder to get a good result and I will bring my results to prove to them the crypto market is not rubbish.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

the economy in my country is still bad, there is still a lot of unemployment and corruption. there must be a way to overcome this, and the best path is bitcoin. so far the influence of bitcoin has not been significant, because there are still few users and the government has not provided legalization yet.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

The cryptocurrencies do not affect our economy because they are not legal in my country. But it can affect the country as money comes from the outside so not the digital currencies but the money itself is affecting economy.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:11 PM
Merited by inv_ker (1)

Same with yours cause there was so much adjustments if the government will implement this platform to the society, they have studied that Bitcoin dumps in short period of te which may affect the investment the people, and the blame may occur on them so to make everything free and clear , Bitcoin here in my country is legal but not that controversial because there is still smaller number of people who know this platform.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: