Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:55:29 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

bitcoin has no effect in my countries economy yet maybe because it is not yet popular and people mainly use fiat money. few are still not aware that cryptocurrency exist.
Maybe you are not just aware of the effect or you don't have enough info about it.
Anyway, here in our country we are already transacting around $1M to $3M every month circulating in our country  and it is really has a big effect since we are already transacting millions every month.
A lot has become successful as well, have red some of those testimonies that is really inspiring. Well, growth of an individual is also the growth of the economy of a certain country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

bitcoin has no effect in my countries economy yet maybe because it is not yet popular and people mainly use fiat money. few are still not aware that cryptocurrency exist.
I have never heard of the effects of bitcoin in my country, this is because my country is closing all information about bitcoin and the government declares that using illegal bitcoin for official transactions is making people afraid to use bitcoin.

great
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

The economy situation in my country is not bad at all and there are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country. But ctually bitcoin was a big help to my country because it lessen the unemployed people the way they can earn an extra income by just doing a simple task on the internet.
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

It is possible to make economic progress in a country using Bitcoin. When a nation becomes generous, economic impact can be deeply entrenched for the country and for investors. But in many countries, Bitcoin is declared illegal. Unemployment can be eliminated by bitcoin which can have a good effect on the economy of a country.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

It is possible to make economic progress in a country using Bitcoin. When a nation becomes generous, economic impact can be deeply entrenched for the country and for investors. But in many countries, Bitcoin is declared illegal. Unemployment can be eliminated by bitcoin which can have a good effect on the economy of a country.
Bitcoin is such a good currency which it able to improve and grow the economy in my country. It is a big impact and effective to our economy because people can benefits for this and develop good services for people.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

Bitcoin in the country I don’t was too influential on the economic, because bitcoin just to change the economy per individuals and to those who do not know and don’t even care for bitcoin wouldn’t influential on their economy, because it’s economic in my country no significant changes
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

I think bitcoin in my country is not totally legalize here so the government didn't know what is bitcoin. But the bitcoin is allowed to use here in my country. For me bitcoin helps me a lot in my onlin transactions and I can gain profit from it. But I don't know if the other people who don't know Bitcoin that if they are helped by bitcoin.
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

The economy situation in my country is not bad at all and there are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country. But ctually bitcoin was a big help to my country because it lessen the unemployed people the way they can earn an extra income by just doing a simple task on the internet.
Yeah congratulations because the economy in your country is not bad and it's quite good because the world is in the economic crisis and it's rarely to find any country not related to it. Smiley
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

with the presence of bitcoin in my country can provide jobs for some people and can increase the economy of society in that country they can feel the money from technology
Right bitcoin is playing the vital role in the development of my country people of my country are earning form bitcoin they are getting profits and able to live safe and healthy wealthy life with bitcoin.

As it is new technology so bitcoin is making the society social and bitcoin earning now made people able to help poor and needy people so I admit that community of bitcoin made my countries economy well and people are now so awarded of bitcoin benefits so they are using it and making money even if they are jobless, but if they have skills they can earn money to feed their family and to support them financially.
Kemon

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:06 PM

At the moment there is not real impact effect in my country because bitcoin is still not using a lot, no ATMs in most of  the cities etc etc, so what people know is more or least what the tv or newspaper misinformation them, anyway in last months im noticing that there is more events related to bitcoin on my country, so lets hope in a near future people start to move/use his money into bitcoin so it could affect in a positive way on out country economy Wink
economy in country me,now optimistic that economic growth will increase. With increasing national growth and income we can see our progress and progress in other countries. with the national income per year Indonesia is able to provide progress. The macroeconomy is very influential in the current economic growth. One of the economic growth can be seen with domestic demand will still be the main support of economic performance.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Bitcoin journey in my economy is going to be far a little because our Government are even ensuring public notice on it that they are not in anyway supporting the Cryptoccurrency that they can not control or have the basic knowledge of how its been generated including its rudiments, and so anyone trading/investing in it does so at his own peril.
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

my country is a very rich country with crops like oil and gold but the people in our country are poor, it is the government's mistake that always import food from several neighboring countries, technological progress here is also monopolized by the government so people can not advance, I hope it will not be on bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin remain independent without government intervention to make our country's economy better
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:33 AM

I guess It has no effect in my country since it is not yet regulated here but the central banks are planning to regulate it here soon and for the time being they are only accepting it to exchange from bitcoin to fiat or vice versa in an approved and legal exchange. In terms of people who knows about crypto and involved since then it has a major impact to their lives as well as to people surrounds them and hoping in the future it can greatly help all of the people in our country.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
Merited by Lyne01 (1)

Bitcoin has no major impact or effect in our economy. It has nothing to do with bringing an increased or positive thing in our economy. Bitcoin changes lives of one person who is investing in it. The country is not investing in bitcoin so there is nothing to do with the economy. There are still bigger companies and assets out there that is affecting our economy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

my country is a very rich country with crops like oil and gold but the people in our country are poor, it is the government's mistake that always import food from several neighboring countries, technological progress here is also monopolized by the government so people can not advance, I hope it will not be on bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin remain independent without government intervention to make our country's economy better
this is the problem if the government is corrupt they are relying in export quality because they can have percentage in every shipments.but in reality they can provide for the people if they will only use own crops and products.looks at those country that has tight rules about importation they're wealthier than them
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:15:01 AM

my country is sad to say not that good as you have. The poverty is increasing, all foods price are increasing, all dead people are also increasing because of their campaign for "ANTI-DRUGS", also we have a problem about a heavy traffic. it is so complicated and even our government can't prevent it. In other words, the economy of the Philippines are worst.

I'm curious, do you mind telling me what part of the PI you live in? I've been to Manila and around Luzon a few times; the health of the economy seems to vary a lot from region to region. I only have two years experience there though.

Its safe to say the economy is getting worse in your opinion? That's a shame -- everybody I talked to likes Duterte and thinks the country is better off now, but you know I didn't talk to a whole lot of people.

You've been there for how long?.,  you need to have round trip in Philippines., you didn't see/talk to the other people mostly the poor . In Manila there are lots of people we will not say rich and we will not say poor but in between. Their are the people who didn't suffer the whole thing. Try to explore other side of the Philippines, try to stay in the Philippines with not so much money. I think if you do, you will feel what i am talking about.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

Bitcoin is gaining popularity in my country. There are many investors now in my country. Even our mainstream media have been reporting the good effect of bitcoin to investors. If these will continue, people will have alternative investment snd may help boost our economy.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

Actually no significant impact in our country economy of bitcoin.A little number of peoples are involve themselves into bitcoin that's not anle to impact in our economy. More  over bitcoin is not recognized in my country which is the main problem that's why btc doesn't effect in our economy.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:04 AM

the economic impacts in my country are less visible because there is no legality and no taxes and legal entities are responsible for bitcoin.
I hope someday there will be a legal entity in my country that organizes bitcoin users to pay their income taxes in order to advance my country.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

the financial condition in my country is not very good as much debt in this country until it seems like the last news I get my country seems to have been unable to pay the debt that it has because it is too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: