Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

Here in the Philippines, Bitcoin almost doesn't exist. Sadly speaking, our development and modernisation here is very off and slow paced. I hope that one day we could reap the Benefits transacting with bitcoin. There are still a lot to improve in our country and I personally think it would take like 10 years before cryptocurrencies are acceptable here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MDLuffy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

The country where I was born was only an underdeveloped country, the economy was still poor and still the corruption and waste was widespread. The state is poorly managed by weak government, policies that promote economic inefficiency, corruption, claims and policies that make it difficult for businesses. and abroad. To change the economy first need to change the way the leadership
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:44 PM

Economy in our country is slow to develop and the impact of bitcoin is not that big but for students in my country it has a very big impact because it helps studends in saving while they are still studying. They can invest and also gheh can pah their school expenses such as tuition fess and miscellenous fees
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Our government is planning for regulation of bitcoin and taxation. It might soon affect our country because it was already broadcast due to its high value. I don't think they will support it since they are applying tax for it while it shouldn't because they do not own it at first place. I wish for the taxation to be foiled and not be a success one.
Fobrins

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

In my country, there is some impact on the economy. Many guys ‚made money with crypto and they spend more to buy things in my country.
It seems like it does not impact, but as everyone gets into crypto, the country could feel some rise in the economy.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

in my country there is no economic development from bitcoin. because my country forbids bitcoin as a means of payment and can only be used as an asset. but I believe there are so many people in my country who can improve their economy through bitcoin. and I hope bitcoin will soon be accepted by the whole society and government in my country.
death69

Activity: 1202
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

This days bitcoin is indeed popular in our country however bitcoin does not affect our government because bitcoin influence in our country is just so few. The main reason of this is doubt and knowledge on how to manage bitcoin.
Yeah, no government truly care about bitcoin. If they can not control, they will ban it permanently. People in my country is struggling in finding a way to make money with bitcoin. The government has charged a huge fee on electricity and there is no way we can make money with mining anymore
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Nowadays in my country there are some problems about crypto thread cause some banks which are located in it are saying  that it is good for people and other not. I think that this situation will be solved in at least one year.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

Bitcoin has been very helpful in my country because before there a lot of unemployed youths but with cryptocurrency a lot of unemployed have been getting income to support themselves 
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

To me in my country I won't say that it doesn't have any effect in my country just that it might be minimal on gross domestic product(GDP) which denotes the economic development. For people like me in my country is a means of livelihood or alternative means of earning income and with this employment opportunity increased and as well one will be able to contribute to the growth of one's locality.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

This days bitcoin is indeed popular in our country however bitcoin does not affect our government because bitcoin influence in our country is just so few. The main reason of this is doubt and knowledge on how to manage bitcoin.
Popularity of bitcoin is high and it is going to be more famous in future, right now increasing price of bitcoin is making bitcoin high and high in fame and popularity, our government admit the impotence of bitcoin but they are not accepting it, which is the fault of our government, in India and Japan bitcoin is being legal as they are aware of bitcoin profit and they know how important bitcoin is actually for the battement of our economical system.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Still a cause of concern and controversy in my country. Even Though some locals trade without giving much importance to the prevalent rul
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

My country has a low economy, but now my country is developing with many models of scale that can improve the economy in the future, I think Bitcoin will be the focus of innovation, a reform of the economy and virtual currency. Bitcoin is currently on the list of bans in my country.

anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

It has allowed even students to get decent returns by investing their pocket money. Good that they are learning to save money.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

we are the same because my country is no problem with BTC so it was great right and i thing for the future my country will be use bitcoin as currency.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

My country has a low economy, but now my country is developing with many models of scale that can improve the economy in the future, I think Bitcoin will be the focus of innovation, a reform of the economy and virtual currency. Bitcoin is currently on the list of bans in my country.
my country also again try to keep up with times, as stated by the president, that people should be able to be ready with digital currency. hopefully this will be a signal of legalized btc in my country
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

It has allowed even students to get decent returns by investing their pocket money. Good that they are learning to save money.
wow really?would you mind if i asked from what region are you from mate?just curious about the greatness of your country towards bitcoin and wishing you more success in profitable job here.
my country also again try to keep up with times, as stated by the president, that people should be able to be ready with digital currency. hopefully this will be a signal of legalized btc in my country

Great to here that one mate,we are all hoping in each and every country to be legalized this community the cryptocurrency world
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

A country economy depends on the business and sourced of the country and also the people will be the responsible for the growth of economy and if a country legalize bitcoin there are many good changes will be possible and for sure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

in my own country, Indonesia has great economic potential: Natural resources, economy, economy, economy, management, economy, economy, management, economy and even job vacancy rates are minimal and now with bitcoin can at least reduce unemployment and help the community have more producers
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

In our country, BTC also has no effect on the country's economy. it's just that the government is afraid if Bitcoin is misused by irresponsible people. so to date Bitcoin is still considered illegal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: