Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Bitcoin does not have a strong influence on it, although he is widely known in my country and many earn on it

Some people are greatly helped by bitcoin to overcome the financial difficulties it feels, especially the lower middle class because my bitcoin state has not been accepted by the government. so there is no effect whatsoever on the national economy. But not with most people they expect bitcoin legality here.

Until now still can not improve the economy because my country's economy is really not good, many cases of corruption and very complicated. And I do not think there is any influence of my country's government up until now is forbidding not to accept bitcoin as a legal currency
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

I think, bitcoin has affected every bitcoin user, they have a better economy and that can make the economy of the country will also increase even though only slightly because of knowing bitcoin is also little
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

in my country, so far very good, not prohibited, not supported 100% too, because the government in my country, still review bitcoin and its use, but I am sure tomorrow or the day after, bitcoin will be released and fully supported by his government.
bitcoin greatly affects the economy of people in my country, I especially feel that bitcoin has changed my economy, if for the economy of the country I think not. Why ?
because the progress of the country, when corruption is dead all, while there is still a lot of corruption, the state economy will not be able to advance.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:59:34 PM

It is possible to make economic progress in a country using Bitcoin. When a nation becomes generous, economic impact can be deeply entrenched for the country and for investors.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

I don't think it could drastically affect our economy. I just see it as another asset class that the people would be able to invest in. Still needs to be massively adopted but at the same time I think we're gaining some steam with George Soros and the Rockafeller family entering Crypto.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

in my country bitcoin does not give economic impact because in my country bitcoin illegal.but already recorded in the year 2017 bitcoin users in my country reached 250k person. and I think bitcoin has had a positive impact on those 250k people. Bitcoin promises big profits in the future.
Yes same is the condition here in my country, in fact in my country still the bitcoin users are little in number, majority of people do not know anything about bitcoin, therefore i think that still bitcoin did not effect the economic condition of the people in my country, but individually i can say that those people who know about bitcoin and have invested money there, bitcoin must have changed their economic condition.
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

What do you think are the effects of BTC in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Bitcoin greatly affects the bitcoin user community in my country. The economics of bitcoin users is increasing dramatically, bitcoin is very helpful in our lives, bitcoin has been supplying our life needs and saving us from poverty and saving people from unemployment.
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

The economy in my country is deteriorating. Food clothing prices rise but the basic salary does not rise. And this tortures the people.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Country has different industries but i believe that bitcoins can improve the economy of a country depending on the government on how they are going to look on bitcoins just like japan that is using bitcoins and other cryptocurrency in order for them to improve their own economy.
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Believe me or not i payed today at the local sweetmeats shop by btcs personally as the owner also is a dealer of btcs too Smiley
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

In my country, bitcoin is not legal nor illegal, it is actually neutral, though alot of people are actually investing bitcoin, many people are using bitcoin as actually not an alternative anymore but more of their primary income on their daily needs and basically everything, as a third world country bitcoin is essentially important here, thus economy here is not that good but with the help of bitcoin, I think we have a bright future.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

The status of btcs in my country India is 'Criminal' or 'Banned'
teeevnglst

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:33 PM

Bitcoin has no major effects on a economy of a country since the amount of money flowing through is not really that much because the number of people using as a payment is not that much so it doesnt really counts as a economy bending thing but hopefully after some years more and more people will use this and in that moment we could see what the effects of it in a economy.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Gyugita

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

There is no effect so visible about economy with the BTC in my country.
Because the government prohibits the use of BTC and cryptocurrency reasons because it will harm consumers.
But as a member of BTC and cryptocurrency I do not feel harmed even feel lucky because I can get more income.
Besides that I think with the existence of BTC and cryptocurrency this can reduce unemployment in this country.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:21:38 PM

Economy is part of the country. So if need to know the country growth check the economy growth. It important of the country. If people will growth country economy also growth. So most of the business before invest choose the country. Economy is help to gather country growth. If economy is not money. Most of the people this about that. But is important for the country growth. It help to gather information for the other country growth.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

So far, I see no strong changes in my country. Yes, there are announcements about buying and selling property for Bitcoins, but in general the situation has not changed. There are many others who do not understand the essence of cryptocurrency and are wary of them.

waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:32 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Well there is no effect of btc in overall economy of Pakistan and inflation is increasing continueosly and state bank also warned to trade in crypto currencies,  Many people changed thier living standard through bitcoin investment but overall still we are going down if we compare $ price with rupees, Last Year $1=100pkr and now $1=116 pkr.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:57:38 PM

Well there is no effect of btc in overall economy of Pakistan and inflation is increasing continueosly and state bank also warned to trade in crypto currencies,  Many people changed thier living standard through bitcoin investment but overall still we are going down if we compare $ price with rupees, Last Year $1=100pkr and now $1=116 pkr.
Main reason for this all is Corruption and money which is going out through money laundry and no one can stop this because highly government officials also involve in this and they are ruining this all just for own kids safety bitcoin and crypto has no impact on our economy even in next few decades because we have very few users and its not going to spread as its going on
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Main reason for this all is Corruption and money which is going out through money laundry and no one can stop this because highly government officials also involve in this and they are ruining this all just for own kids safety bitcoin and crypto has no impact on our economy even in next few decades because we have very few users and its not going to spread as its going on
It seems to me that in some countries crypto currency is forbidden, first of all because the state authorities did not come up with a way to control the crypto currency and the citizens' income from the crypto currency. So they want to not only control, but also tax everything that is earned in this way.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

My country can develop faster with the help of bitcoin, many hunters for bitcoins got a good profit thanks to investing their salary into crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: