Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit - right to consensus  (Read 853 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them

I feel such a failure. I haven't even got an ego, let alone an alter to give extra merit. Smiley
I don't say about developers or rich people. I say about ordinary people from poor countries like Indeonesia etc. who trying earn some money without special education or other skills. Ofcourse spammers and farmers must be banned and I fully support whoever fighting against them. But that's the charge about one merit, crushed me...

That is a strong word you used there mate, by combining your word on the post before, you re saying everyone of Indonesian members here have alt-accounts? Please once again, restrain yourself from posting something bad and doesnt have a valid data to confirm, it wont make you free from the negative trust and have a potential to make things worst. Pointing something bad out without valid data can be considered as bad things, and even if you know some of them have alt accounts doesnt mean "everyone" has alt-accounts, dont generalize things man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: