Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Netcoin | Scrypt | **No Premine**  (Read 46926 times)
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:53:34 AM

After the crypto boom late 2013 newer coins have had more and more early adopters, so the distribution in them is better than in the earlier coins. It's better for the currency to have a lot of moderately wealthy people than a few filthy rich ones sitting on their wallets. Do you agree?

Satoshi took that screw our children concept and created bitcoin. Now there is no way out because no one can write a single piece pf code to change anything here.

I'm not native English speaker so I don't get that sentence, what do you mean by that?

I have mined around 4,000 and bought 8,000 @ 1,700 satoshi during December so I wouldn't mind NET 10x'in, but it's been basically a slow downhill since then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:58:45 PM

Satoshi took that screw our children concept and created bitcoin. Now there is no way out because no one can write a single piece pf code to change anything here.

I'm not native English speaker so I don't get that sentence, what do you mean by that?

"Screw Our children" means basically stealing from future generation for the current elderly. Its a really bad phenomenon in human history here are a few examples of how older generation Fuck future generation:

American Retirement (Called Social Security) pays more than it earns, so basically its a pot of money where elderly are taking more than the young are now putting in. So when the current young generation get old, they wont be able to get retirement because the system will collapse.

Land Ownership: those who were born sooner have chopped up the planet, signed some paper and now "OWN" that piece of land. This should not be possible. If you buy a piece of land, you shouldnt be able to sell it. Once you die, it should go to a pool and be given to new generation of born kids. Dubai gives free land to their newborn kids. If you are a Dubai citizen and born there, you get free land from government, its yours.

Atmosphere: We are creating tons of monoxide carbon with our cars. Our kids are born to a world that is way more polluted that we are.

Landfills: We are filling the planet with trash and covering it and calling it landfills. Crazy big boxes of milk and water. Stupid. Our kids will be born with 1% of the planet already taken by trash. Whats going to happen after 2000 years? 20% of the planet will be landfills? Actually no, we will run out of resources to build new milk boxes and wars will erupt over natural resources.

We are cutting down trees to build houses, we pollute our waters, we use whatever silicon is here to make computers, phones and tablets that we through away in just a few years in landfills. right now it doesn't feel like a big problem because we just started but after 500 or 1000 years they will hate us for it.

Those were just a few examples of what we are doing now. Our previous generation did similar things and screwed things for us. This is a natural human phenomenon.

----------

By the way I agree, its better for a coin to have many avg wealthy adopters like NET and DOGE than one or two gazillionaires like MOON who will dump and run.
brooklynite

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:01:37 AM

NET is about to collapse below 1200. Just fyi in case you still are holding on to this.
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:35:50 PM

NET is about to collapse below 1200. Just fyi in case you still are holding on to this.

Because YOU think so?  Roll Eyes
forcefedvr6

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 01:59:58 AM

Saw some decent NET/XPM action today, so I sold a bunch of NET for XPM.

NET/BTC jumped up too,  but not high enough for me to trade.   Close,  though.

brooklynite

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:30:26 AM

Saw some decent NET/XPM action today, so I sold a bunch of NET for XPM.

NET/BTC jumped up too,  but not high enough for me to trade.   Close,  though.

Yea it had a good bounce but dropped again since then. This time it runs to 1500 it wont drop back and most will sell.

It's pretty sad that a great coin like this falters and junk like potcoin and meow are hot these days. Those would never become  a "currency" in the future but NET may be.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:40:32 PM

What's happening with this coin. There are no ppl on forum, such low price. Are there any projects or some marketing stuff?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
brooklynite

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:29:38 PM

What's happening with this coin. There are no ppl on forum, such low price. Are there any projects or some marketing stuff?

The coin is quietly and heavily being accumulated. The whales sold their way down and are not keeping the price low by buying all sell orders that come in and sell to those who bid higher and keep the price down. I see lots of buy orders go through so someone has been accumulating a lot of NET. I think the main reason is the block halving that is coming up in a few days.
brooklynite

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:21:44 PM

Accumulation period is concluding. Looks like it hit a hard support line at 250 and it is bouncing back. No sellers now and difficulty is set so that its not profitable to mine at this time, therefore very little new coins are hitting the market.

This will be a nice ride. Not to the moon, but it will be a nice steady profit IMO.

Looking at that chart it seems like there will be some resistance at 700 Satoshi then smooth up to 1,000.

Remember this was trading at 4,000 in Jan. ITs not a scam coin and was ZERO pre-mined. There were some developers and graphic artists who got in early and were probably cashing out but those are long gone.

The difficulty does not allow hash farms to mine and sell a lot of coins at this time because while its not profitable to mine but profitable to buy and sell high.
Enjoy the hints, watch the ride, listen and learn. If you think I am pumping this then look at my previous comments on this thread stating how expensive it was at 1,200 Satoshi. I bashed it then and now I am supporting it. There is no pump and dump. 1.3 BTC can catapult this to 430 Satoshi min, the rest I cant see on Cryptsy.
SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 08:09:36 PM

Any idea of coin distribution, how much do the 10 or 100 biggest wallets own? I suspect they own a lot, which would make people less likely to want to get involved at this stage anymore. Just look at quark, it's not moving anywhere until the early holders dump it to the bottom.

I mined this NET, first hour it was out in Sept and me and a friend solo mined about 125,000 + 290,000 in some hours, over the duration of 2 days, on just a few Radeon cards. At intro it wasn't worth much, but seeing it go up to 0.00120000 LTC each was ridiculous, but none the less true. I've always felt this coin belonged with the 250K GLX and 220K APC we mined, which has been over-valued for a long time.

So, in my op. it has just returned to normal rates. :-/

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:46:25 PM

Accumulation period is concluding. Looks like it hit a hard support line at 250 and it is bouncing back. No sellers now and difficulty is set so that its not profitable to mine at this time, therefore very little new coins are hitting the market.

This will be a nice ride. Not to the moon, but it will be a nice steady profit IMO.

Looking at that chart it seems like there will be some resistance at 700 Satoshi then smooth up to 1,000.

Remember this was trading at 4,000 in Jan. ITs not a scam coin and was ZERO pre-mined. There were some developers and graphic artists who got in early and were probably cashing out but those are long gone.

The difficulty does not allow hash farms to mine and sell a lot of coins at this time because while its not profitable to mine but profitable to buy and sell high.
Enjoy the hints, watch the ride, listen and learn. If you think I am pumping this then look at my previous comments on this thread stating how expensive it was at 1,200 Satoshi. I bashed it then and now I am supporting it. There is no pump and dump. 1.3 BTC can catapult this to 430 Satoshi min, the rest I cant see on Cryptsy.

Don't forget bter, there 90% of NET is traded.

Money Is Information
brooklynite

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:10:06 PM

Scroll down to bigjohnson's post on page two. I think it's a really good article about how NET is different from most other altcoins:
http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/527/interesting-article

Here is a copy and paste if you can't open the link:

ecoinclub.com/category/altcoin/

If you scroll to the very bottom you will see Netcoin, We hit that drop he is talking about due to all these other coin that have become the biggest distraction to the crypto world. Now is defiantly time to buy as many Netcoins you guys can. People think that mining all these new coins to "get in early" on something that will never make nothing in the end. Here is another interesting articlecryptolife.net/the-anatomy-of-a-scamcoin-7-things-to-know-before-investing-in-an-altcoin/ 1) Unjustified premine: NET has NO premine. Enough said there.. 2) Disproportionate amount of coins generated at launch: NET was announced so much that folks considered it spamming on cryptsy. lol They were to busy with most the other coins they give for the example given here. What had been mined by the Admin of this forum, also known as Meee on cryptsy, was giving away by the handfuls to help get NET some attention. Although there was plenty of time for everyone to setup their own miners to earn their own coins by mining. And there still is.. 512 block reward is still very nice. Not to mention the super blocks at 8X that amount!! NET has only halved once from 1024. 3) Initially released in a remote corner of the web: Like I said the tons of folks on cryptsy knew all about it during release, also known on cryptocointalk and Bitcointalk. And this forum was quickly made for the community that showed an interest in it. 4) Broken client at release: Not at all.. Netcoins wallet has been sturdy from the start. One hard fork to implement KGW for protection against multipools. So I'd say we can rule that one out. lol 5) Developer incompetence: The original Dev seem to abandon NET, a whole team quickly evolved to make sure everything was in order and running smooth, services and games arose and a great community to back it up. Again we had KGW implemented as well. There has been so much development going on in the back that it's hard to be here. Recently we created a client installer for windows and have been creating and tuning in a pool for NET, And setting up a store- shop.netcoinfoundation.org
6) Presentation: I'd have to say Netcoin has the best name and logo hands down.. That beautiful logo has been created by a famous aviation artist, Joe Jones that cost a pretty NET penny. Some info about Joe if your interested www.airmail-greetings.com/about_the_artist.php 
And finally, 7) No Community: Well if your reading this you can see we have a community. Not as active anymore as we would like, but it comes down to everyone really. We have been super busy developing NET for all to use and enjoy that we (the development team) have falling short, and we apologize for this. But still we try to be here and answer and question and help where it is needed. If your a member to this forum please help out where you can and don't be afraid to talk amongst yourselves and not just use the shoutbox. We have this general board for just that.. It's here to talk about anything you wish and we encourage you to use it. Be part of the greatest coin out there and we will watch it grow to new heights never seen in its time. Buy and sell, use NET, Spread the word and tell everyone you know about it. Give some out.. Design some sites, ask exchanges to add NET, ask stores to accept it. Lets have fun and make it happen. We all need to be a team together. NETCOINS FOR LIFE!! GO NET!! 

Read more: http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/thread/527/interesting-article#ixzz2wbeWk0rK
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

He nailed it!  Smiley

Money Is Information
Xprim

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:04:31 PM

I think it's time to buy, in the future many altcoins will die and people will return to invest and mine the good coins like Netcoin.
brooklynite

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:31:38 PM

I think it's time to buy, in the future many altcoins will die and people will return to invest and mine the good coins like Netcoin.

I think so too, it is flat lining around 250 price point, someone is accumulating and keeping the price at this point, it will suddenly jump, many altcoins behave this way after a period of going down and flat lining (look at EXE, flat then jumped 4x)
Xprim

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:01:58 PM

I think so too, it is flat lining around 250 price point, someone is accumulating and keeping the price at this point, it will suddenly jump, many altcoins behave this way after a period of going down and flat lining (look at EXE, flat then jumped 4x)

yep, I won't be surprised to see +100 % or more one day, maybe soon, but it's sure that there is a "big player" behind the market.
brooklynite

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:51:54 PM

Netcoin was first announced on a different forum (competitor to Bitcointalk) so it never got enough traction here on this forum. Its on of the best coins with TRUE zero premine and zero INSTAMINE as well.

Many of the new :zero premine" claimed coins have a ton INSTAmined right away as soon as it opens when none of the pools, who are supposedly trying, can connect. Many times you mine on a pool from the first minute and never find a block for hours. By the time you get on a working pool and before the pool finds a block, difficulty has jumped 1000 times and many insiders already mined millions, now you come in to mine and only get 2000 coins in a day when the insiders mined millions in minutes. Netcoin is NOT and has never been like that. Another good thing is that most of those early miners have already sold their coins and gone so no one is promoting it much.
brooklynite

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:59:27 AM

Break out seems to be starting. Ran nicely from 251 to 350 now back down to 294 taking a breather.

This is going to be fun. Very thin sell and large buy orders sitting there. If trading picks up this could quickly accelerate to over 400.
Xprim

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:43:38 PM

I want to see NET at 500 satoshis...
brooklynite

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

I want to see NET at 500 satoshis...

This is the silent but solid money maker. It just crossed over 303. This is not a get rich witch scam coin. Slowly building momentum and crawling up with short term drops when the flaky investors are kicked out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: