Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

Good project.  ..
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:35 PM

Amazing concept, I will bookmark this thread for further info in the upcoming updates. I will tell my friends about this and hopefully this might interest them also. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

Wow,after reading  the concept, i was amazed. This project is very beneficial and it's everyone's need on every home. Innovative CNG,LPG and Industrial gasses in blockchain. Goodluck team for this  very well impressive project..

stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Hi, I am a crypto enthusiast and found this coin quite interesting.

Never have I stumbled upon a project about composite cylinder market.

But luckily this coin was introduced to me by my friend, and it is really well-proposed!

With your goal, this coin will be the way to revolutionize the composite cylinder market.

Composite cylinder artists would be your no. 1 clients because in my opinion, they'd be the one who'll be benefiting from your project the most.

Why? Because with a significant low cost of the cylinder products, it would make them buy more with their budget on-hand.

Also with the low cost of its maintenance in the future, cylinder arts would be booming because of your projects from years now on!

This would not only benefit the artists, but to those shops who are selling cylinders.

Art-lovers would also benefit from this project too, because of the low cost of cylinder products, artists would produce more art!

Overall I bet this project would be a big hit on the art industry from years on.

Please don't give up on this wonderful project!

I would give my support by sharing this project to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you for sharing your coin! Godbless to your Dev team!

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
ahnnlizaab

Activity: 1708
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

This is really interesting. A new launch of gas cyclinder is really helpful. The concept and idea is totally remarkable and unique. I think there is more surprises to stay tuned. I can wait to discover a lot more about this project.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Is CAA have a facebook page or twitter ?
Tylerzkie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Guys this kind of project is unique im curios if that gas tank or what?,. But anyways i'm so interested  in this project,. I hope this amazing unique project make success and make help to their free profits,. For me this project its realy greats.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising. very nice project. I agree with your friend. in the future, fund managers will have an important place. the long-term project. I'm going to follow, I hope there will be success
Im also looking forward for the success of this project .. the concept is buyer friendly, efficient annd affordable , CCA will going to be the most indemand Cylinder in the future because its very useful ..
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

It is good that you will integrate the blockchain with your project riding on with the current trend today, may i ask with your website? roadmap and whitepaper as other project usually do?
Yes it is you can see the information in the first page of the thread they link the white paper im done to read the white paper it is very interesting we should support the project to achieve its goal Smiley
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

It is good that you will integrate the blockchain with your project riding on with the current trend today, may i ask with your website? roadmap and whitepaper as other project usually do?
Yes it is you can see the information in the first page of the thread they link the white paper im done to read the white paper it is very interesting we should support the project to achieve its goal Smiley
Thanks, there's no question with the product i'm pretty sure its marketable. this will run on ETH backbone, will this project aims to have its own blockchain in the long-term approach?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Tylerzkie

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

I read the article of this project is so nice and really amazing unique technology CCA project i think  its really also help in many peoples in future,. This project have 20M token supply rights?.. I support this and i buy some CCA token,. I know my token i buy soon make big profits,.
charmperez28

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER  begins today ! EC Gas is the next generation LPG cylinder technology. These EC Gas composite cylinders are manufactured by Hexagon Ragasco, the biggest manufacturer of composite cylinders and also the most advanced production facility in the world. Approved in more than 40 countries around the world, EC Gas composite cylinders have an unmatched track record in safety and durability. It is safe because it is non-explosive and it is made up of non-corrosive materials that will not stain surfaces. It is 70% lighter than steel containers, easy to transport, easy to change, easier to handle and lift.
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

One of your buyback scenario is to convert CCA tokens into shares of production plants, does it mean that you will also have this listed on the stock market like wall street?
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

This project looks very unique and interesting,im looking forward for more information of this project.when this project going to launch?
If u have any bounty please let me know,i will be happy to help grow this community..
Thanks and best of luck team CCA.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

I read the article of this project is so nice and really amazing unique technology CCA project i think  its really also help in many peoples in future,. This project have 20M token supply rights?.. I support this and i buy some CCA token,. I know my token i buy soon make big profits,.
Buying CCA not just profits but you also helping others Smiley I also read the CCA project in their white paper it looks unique and interesting lets support this project to be more successful in future Smiley Goodluck team and dev
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

As ive read the concept of Composite Cylinder Advance, uniting the real sector and in terms of industrial and blockchain technology these are  unique and interesting project.  With a great proffesionals project team and advance modern technology and development surely every success will come on your way many investors will be interested and be part of this great project.

Looking forward.. Best of Luck to you CCA team!
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Two thumbs up for this project! Marketable and promising with its amazing and unique technology.
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising. very nice project. I agree with your friend. in the future, fund managers will have an important place. the long-term project. I'm going to follow, I hope there will be success

Thanks for your support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

The concept of this platform is quite interesting.
for the production of modern innovative cylinders of type 4
for CNG, LPG and industrial gases. Creation of production and launch of high-tech composite cylinders of type 4 .
thereby, waiting for further development, and update information.
Good luck team.

Thank you!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

Hello! Roadmap and other useful information on the site https://cylinders.io/, Welcome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: