Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage bots  (Read 156 times)
Mobq110 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Any arbitrage bots and how they work and which exchanges? And experiences you may share which can help?
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

You probably won't find one-click-install arbitage bots.
But those are coded relatively simple. You can use one of the 100 libarys available online.
You can google to find those. One would be here: https://github.com/ccxt/ccxt

But make sure to read the code and check everything. I did not read/use this and i don't know whether it is safe to use!

If you are technically non-skilled you can ask someone to code one for you.
This should be doable for about 100-200$.

ojalic

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

Arbitrage is a large subject...
It would be interesting to list bots and what strategy they are programmed to.
For example BLACKBIRD https://github.com/butor/blackbird seems to be an interesting solution, but nots so easy to use for my point fo view, at the moment...
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Any arbitrage bots and how they work and which exchanges? And experiences you may share which can help?
There are some people selling arbitrage bots in the forum, I do not have a link but you can find it if you search for it, now arbitrage is a very deep subject and while in theory you should get profits in every trade speed is of essence that is why an arbitrage bot is a must, however I am not sure I would like to leave a huge amount of money to a bot, the coder only needs to make one mistake and you will lose a fortune since there is no point of doing arbitrage with low amounts of money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: