Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?  (Read 1955 times)
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year? I am more than confident that this figure will be achieved earlier. Look at the movement of the Bitcoin price, it does not wait for a convenient point, it flies up or down. The time of the lower classes has passed. Do not be strongly savvy in the price movement charts. Many of my acquaintances missed a chance to buy Bitcoin at a good price - they were waiting for correction, but the price was inexorably going up, a few days ago there was an excellent opportunity to buy digital gold for a chic price. But again they are looking for a good entry point, although Bitcoin does not yield to the usual wave theories. My firm belief is that Bitcoin will cost more than 30K. But time will tell.
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

It is hard to know what come for us in the end of this year. Although I believe in bitcoin, there are still many posibilities that it will lose the price. $30000 is very hard for bitcoin to reach it. $20000 sounds more realistic. I think that bitcoin will be around $20000 at the end of this year

None of the above
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:33:18 AM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...
30 k at the end of the year seems to be unrealistic, I know I would like for bitcoin to recover but it is not going to happen that soon and with such a high price, I think that if we see 15k before the end of the year we should to consider ourselves to be lucky.
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

No one knows if bitcoin will hit 30K before the end of 2018. But there are some predictions that within this year it will hit 25K.. Bitcoin's price is not easy to predict because of its unstable price.

If there are steady usage of lightning network, the price could reach $30k easily.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

Yes there is a huge chance for bitcoins to reach $30k dollars, most of the cryptocurrency analyst today are expecting for the price of bitcoins to increase in a very huge amount and everyone will be very wealthy if they are holding bitcoins.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

It is difficult to predict bitcoin. My assumption for bitcoin in this year is around 17k-20k, 30k value I think is too high for this year. In this year bitcoin is slow and possibly difficult to exceed 20k.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I'm pretty sure that the year-end price will skyrocket, no reason or anything that can make me hesitate, let alone the rising trend of bitcoin prices always rise when the end of the year and begins in August.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Nothing is so sure about the prediction as we just hope that everything will go on our sides and no bad news will come so that we had higher chances that bitcoin price will heading to $30k by end of this year.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

Nothing is so sure about the prediction as we just hope that everything will go on our sides and no bad news will come so that we had higher chances that bitcoin price will heading to $30k by end of this year.

30.000 USD for bitcoin before the first half of the year end. This is my prediction base on the graph and news about bitcoin.
Also according to the future projects with bitcoin and investors.
60.000 USD may reach before the year ends. This is only for me and not 100% but hoping and holding.
I think that big fishes are playing a game where they are dumping the price to remove those that have invested small amounts to pump later very high.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

30.000 USD for bitcoin before the first half of the year end. This is my prediction base on the graph and news about bitcoin.
60.000 USD may reach before the year ends. This is only for me and not 100% but hoping and holding.
I think that big fishes are playing a game where they are dumping the price to remove those that have invested small amounts to pump later very high.

you mean 3.000 USD before the the first half of the year end  Roll Eyes.
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:03:29 AM

The main trend action will happen during 2020 most probably, during the reward halving period of bitcoin. It should be around September 2020 if I'm not wrong and it will change the major trend of bitcoin. For this, remember 2016 reward halving and next months after it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

30 k at the end of the year seems to be unrealistic, I know I would like for bitcoin to recover but it is not going to happen that soon and with such a high price, I think that if we see 15k before the end of the year we should to consider ourselves to be lucky.
Yeah I think that such a high price is also difficult to achieve, I myself would be very grateful if this year the price can recover or at least exceed to the $10k price, because this year there hasn't been a significant price recovery, but anything can happen in the market, so keep it ready
dajibale

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

I think it is still possible, although the possibility is very tiny, but there is nothing absolutely. For example, at this time last year, who would believe that the price of Bitcoin would reach $20,000 at the end of last year.
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

it seems that it will be very difficult because the current condition of bitcoin prices is falling so if you want to see the condition of bitcoin prices want to experience a price increase then there must be good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

it seems that it will be very difficult because the current condition of bitcoin prices is falling so if you want to see the condition of bitcoin prices want to experience a price increase then there must be good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices.

In my own opinion, it was possible for bitcoins to reach $30k dollars because the pumping last year has just starting from $7k dollars so it was possible depending on the demand in the market.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:40:25 PM

Who knows if the increase can occur, but as you predict that the end of the year will be $30k, I think it is still too fast, the current price growth is not good, the stability is inconsistent and the decline is still common, so I think it will take a long time and believe it will happen
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

It is hard to predict.We can expect a jump in price but upto what extent is not possible.I personally think this is not possible because touching this price is tough because BTC has faced a major downfall in the month of May and June so to recover from that BTC needs some time.It can maximum hit to 20k but 30k is far beyond expectations according to me.Rest surely we can't say anything.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

I think it all can happen if there is good news that can trigger an increase in the price of bitcoin, this bitcoin must have buyers who have very much trading capital to buy bitcoin so that bitcoin can experience price increases.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

Probably not, we are seeing that many people are still afraid of investing in this market, which in a way it is understandable but at the same time if they do not invest now they are going to regret it since prices like what we are seeing right now are not going to last forever and once they are gone they will be gone forever, take for example the price of 1000 which for a lot of time was the benchmark of bitcoin and now I am sure we are never going to see that price again.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that the year-end price will skyrocket, no reason or anything that can make me hesitate, let alone the rising trend of bitcoin prices always rise when the end of the year and begins in August.
Preparation for the end of August. Prepare the year. It can not be increased to 30k. False truth is not realistic. It's probably only a few thousand dollars. I think so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: