Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crestonium  (Read 3098 times)
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

0% fees is definitely very enticing. However, when will we be seeing progress on the platform? It seems that there's nothing on github right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

0% fees is definitely very enticing. However, when will we be seeing progress on the platform? It seems that there's nothing on github right now.

We will be announcing news regarding this within few weeks, stay tuned!
mayavi_aero

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Crestonium announced the winners of the referral competition (Airdrop Phase 2):

1. Place and Ledger Blue goes to Seedling88 with stunning 1499 referrals!

2. Place and Trezor goes to chkoenig with 1223 referrals

3. Place and Ledger Nano S goes to Yasemin90 with 1178 referrals

Congrats to all the winners of this competition.
yvesmarquez11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

looks really good, but I am interested to see how things will go in the near future !hope will be successful
mayavi_aero

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

Announcement from Crestonium:

"We are announcing a new contest that everyone can take part of.

This new contest will last for one week starting from Monday 19th of March - 26th of March 15:00 London time(GMT+0).

All contributions made within this time frame are counted as participating in the contest. On Friday, 30th of March, we will randomly choose 10 lucky transactions among the participants entries. People who made these transactions will receive additional 100% CXS token renumeration for them, making it a 2x bonus!

We will make a video showing the whole raffle process of selecting the winners."
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:41:41 AM

This is a first of a kind project and already joined the airdrop and read regarding the bounty program however I guess their are already a large member of the Crestonium community.
hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Aside from zero fee, I don't see any advantage that this coin can offer or did  miss something? Could you please give us the other advantage that haven't or not yet available on other altcoins? I also wanna know where can I find how much token is already been sold?

And if the Crestonium guys are honest the zero fee feature is only a question of time as it will increase if more and more users show up and want to transact with each other.

Zero fee feature will not increase, we are honest and have our profits from strategy partners, not from our users. Most of companies can function without fees, they just charge high fees because they are greedy and want as much money as possible.

So strategy partners are paying you on a sufficiently frequent basis so that you can keep your 0% fee promise? What is the most important revenue source for you?

Exactly. The main stream of revenue are the strategy partners and merchants.

Ok but I don't quite understand what those strategy partners are paying you for? You always mention them explicitly. Is there a certain service or advantage they receive in exchange for their money?

Merchants are paying lower fees than with other payment options and strategy partners get partnership with us - which means we support their company and their products and that's what they get from their money.

In essence those companies that you claim to have partnerships with are simply your paying customers, aren't they?
CryptoNews1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

Aside from zero fee, I don't see any advantage that this coin can offer or did  miss something? Could you please give us the other advantage that haven't or not yet available on other altcoins? I also wanna know where can I find how much token is already been sold?

And if the Crestonium guys are honest the zero fee feature is only a question of time as it will increase if more and more users show up and want to transact with each other.

Zero fee feature will not increase, we are honest and have our profits from strategy partners, not from our users. Most of companies can function without fees, they just charge high fees because they are greedy and want as much money as possible.

So strategy partners are paying you on a sufficiently frequent basis so that you can keep your 0% fee promise? What is the most important revenue source for you?

Ok but I don't quite understand what those strategy partners are paying you for? You always mention them explicitly. Is there a certain service or advantage they receive in exchange for their money?

Merchants are paying lower fees than with other payment options and strategy partners get partnership with us - which means we support their company and their products and that's what they get from their money.

In essence those companies that you claim to have partnerships with are simply your paying customers, aren't they?

Not really, some of them are a core part of Crestonium Platform.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

Project if can carry out up, actually I believe that can continue to implement zero cost, large user groups to join will bring more traffic, which in turn can promote Crestonium more advertising revenue.

hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

What will there function be beyond selling products on your platform? Do they also contribute in other ways?
crazyhonez000064

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project Smiley
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

I wonder how it all works here. But the project has a great competition which will slow down development, and especially interesting comments on bench.
But let's see what the cost of the team is and whether they will be able to cope with all the upcoming difficulties.

It is very true what you said about the competition, when it is hard the team has to work much more. And they have to find the means to make the project known under these conditions. Good luck!

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

With this short supply of CXS tokens and the services you aim to provide the value will definitely increase more than 150% in 6 months. Where to check how much of tokens have been sold so far i couldn't find this info on your website?

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Hello,
I do not know if it's not too early, but I have a question, on what exchanges I can exchange Crestonium tokens?

mayavi_aero

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

With this short supply of CXS tokens and the services you aim to provide the value will definitely increase more than 150% in 6 months. Where to check how much of tokens have been sold so far i couldn't find this info on your website?

Crestonium's Mision was fantastic with 0% fees for spending, but what's the problem for ICO's in the downtrend market was whether they can able to reach their soft cap or not. I too have the same questions as you had that, how much of tokens was sold till now. I got the answer from the Admin in their official telegram group was not satisfied me that they were not yet reached their softcap till now with only less than 2 days to end the sale. Whatever it may be we need to wait for another 2 days to conform the total tokens sold and the fund collected.
CryptoNews1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

I wonder how it all works here. But the project has a great competition which will slow down development, and especially interesting comments on bench.
But let's see what the cost of the team is and whether they will be able to cope with all the upcoming difficulties.

Hello thank you for your concern, unfortunately bench is not a very valid platform where ICOs are paying advisors to get good reviews so it kind of loses the point.

Hello,
I do not know if it's not too early, but I have a question, on what exchanges I can exchange Crestonium tokens?

The deal was closed with Changelly, Kucoin, Luno and we are in negotiations with other Exchanges listed on the website.

Today is the last day until the end of the ICO so it's the last chance to invest with ICO bonuses.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:59:41 PM

Hello,

The deal was closed with Changelly, Kucoin, Luno and we are in negotiations with other Exchanges listed on the website.

Today is the last day until the end of the ICO so it's the last chance to invest with ICO bonuses.

Thank you for your answer,
in fact, I found all the information on the site. I keep my fingers crossed for the good result of conversations with exchanges

CryptoNews1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your answer,
in fact, I found all the information on the site. I keep my fingers crossed for the good result of conversations with exchanges

No problem! Any other questions feel free to ask
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

Hello I take part in the content YouTube video here is a link to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQuyKOWH_sQ
Information about me:
My Bitcointalk Username: JoniPopens
My Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1864486
My ETH wallet: 0xC966581dAae05FFdae5B715D9DdBFAFBDdAbf162
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PopensJoli
Telegram: @ Valerka12345
e-mail: Valeramorkovochka12345@gmail.com
davhek

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Hi,
is the blog bounty still going?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All