Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Hello, what are the latest news about the Orozu project? I'm interested in how the sale went and how the project is developing in principle today?

so here's the news value of the coin to 400 Satoshi no more
http://prntscr.com/jb5cq1

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

Hello, what are the latest news about the Orozu project? I'm interested in how the sale went and how the project is developing in principle today?

so here's the news value of the coin to 400 Satoshi no more
http://prntscr.com/jb5cq1

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Laziness to read many pages, you can tell in brief because of what you had had a conflict with the developer? It is unpleasant to read such conversations when you come into a branch of any project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I SEE PEOPLE STARTED TO GET RID OF YOUR SHIT COINS !!!!!!
UNTIL THEY STARTED TO BUILD A 1 SATOSHI   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
In the circumatances that the project have many haters, the devs or team are didn't get affected but they are striving hard to prove that they are worthy to invest.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

Seems like Orozu project have a little problem with a faggot right here, I wish Orozu project can take care of him/her.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Seems like Orozu project have a little problem with a faggot right here, I wish Orozu project can take care of him/her.
I can see that admin got triggered to activate beast mode. Nonetheless we should be professional at all times since we are trying to get support from other members.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

I can see that admin got triggered to activate beast mode. Nonetheless we should be professional at all times since we are trying to get support from other members.
Well, I hope that the team Orozu will make this matter cleared up. Some other people or even investors don't want to trust projects that have some issues. But on the other hand, the Orozu project has a good performance and  progress here in the crypto currency community. Hope the team will set its focus on this project and not on the unnecessary matters.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:42:28 PM

I don't know whats wrong with the people that bashing this project. I don't know if I will invest or not since I see some proof that the person posting. I hope it's not true because Insee this project very interesting.

I am not sure what is happening between the dev and one of the member here. For me. if the team/dev is really professional they shouldn't argue about that and prove to us what this project can do. All new projects really have haters and bashers, it's normal.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

I don't know whats wrong with the people that bashing this project. I don't know if I will invest or not since I see some proof that the person posting. I hope it's not true because Insee this project very interesting.

I am not sure what is happening between the dev and one of the member here. For me. if the team/dev is really professional they shouldn't argue about that and prove to us what this project can do. All new projects really have haters and bashers, it's normal.

Hi ishinn99,

If you went thru the thread, you would know that our team have been respectful to everyone until the person forces our hand. If they have the courage to say negative stuff about our project, then don't be a loser when you are owned with our every reply back.

We are generally nice people and we are humble...

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I SEE PEOPLE STARTED TO GET RID OF YOUR SHIT COINS !!!!!!
UNTIL THEY STARTED TO BUILD A 1 SATOSHI   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hi Olkah

Don't sell some go ahead and sell all of your coins... Tricks like this to damage our project is sooooooo old school method man...

Be a man...
Grin Grin Grin Grin

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

Well, I hope that the team Orozu will make this matter cleared up. Some other people or even investors don't want to trust projects that have some issues. But on the other hand, the Orozu project has a good performance and  progress here in the crypto currency community. Hope the team will set its focus on this project and not on the unnecessary matters.

The dev should clear all of this or much better make more developments on this project so that they can prove that they are really serious and legit. Then after that many people will believe them.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

I can not get to the project site, unfortunately. Do I have such problems or has anyone else encountered this? What can I do?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

I can not get to the project site, unfortunately. Do I have such problems or has anyone else encountered this? What can I do?
Not sure about this, whats the site you are trying to access? Maybe you need to do some basic troubleshooting.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

Hi ishinn99,

If you went thru the thread, you would know that our team have been respectful to everyone until the person forces our hand. If they have the courage to say negative stuff about our project, then don't be a loser when you are owned with our every reply back.

I would not like to interfere with the previous arguments. Maybe what needs to do now is to focus on the developments and the plans on how to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

Hi ishinn99,

I would not like to interfere with the previous arguments. Maybe what needs to do now is to focus on the developments and the plans on how to make this project successful.
That would straight away help all the participants who trust the project can reap a great success we need to look on the implementations of the upgrades , advanced features.
IpPrograff

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

The project, whose team adequately copes with the difficulties and those who want to blacken the project. who is right - time will tell
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

The project has no good words, but do the developers have any experience in this area or not? And so the project is good.
olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

that's exactly as successful with your project that is complete shit
вoт poвнo нa cтoлькo ycпeшный вaш пpoeкт тo ecть пoлнoe гoвнo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

The project has no good words, but do the developers have any experience in this area or not? And so the project is good.
The developers might surely be having some experience in the Initial Coin Offering phase and i think that it can really turn much profitable for the team as well as the investors so i would keep loving this project.
olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

The developers might surely be having some experience in the Initial Coin Offering phase and i think that it can really turn much profitable for the team as well as the investors so i would keep loving this project.

Yes necessarily love and invest in this shit 2-9 million dollars and then sell all shit coin on 1 Satoshi Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: