Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying NEO  (Read 8501 times)
inmean

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
this is the top Chinese project! that still here you will tell.
if it were not for the bans of the governments, a stick in the wheel, would now be in the top 5, at least.
You're right, the ICO ban from the government is a stumbling block to NEO's path of development, which could have been much higher without the ICO ban. But I think everything will be fine and NEO will continue to develop, soon to launch NEO 3.0. I think this year NEO will have significant progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Oh, now everything will begin to discuss the NEO in connection with the November 11 update. And the course already started well to grow. Only guys suggest to sell you this coin to November 11, because after that date, in my opinion the rate will begin to fall. But of course you will decide what to do with the NEO. I just gave a recommendation Cool

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

NEO is one of my favorite coins, I try to buy such coins every time they drop significantly in price. With the development of the market, their price will also be higher.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Neo is definitely a good Altcoin to buy at this point in cryptocurrency market!  Neo is in the league of Ethereum etc.  Neo can break out anytime and those that believe in neo will be glad they are holding!

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

Oh, now everything will begin to discuss the NEO in connection with the November 11 update. And the course already started well to grow. Only guys suggest to sell you this coin to November 11, because after that date, in my opinion the rate will begin to fall. But of course you will decide what to do with the NEO. I just gave a recommendation Cool

May I ask you why do you have such a recommendation to sell to the data the November, 11? May be you have any information about it or it is only your conclusion? Is it because of the expected fork in the NEO network? Just interesting, because I thought about to buy it , because the coin is interesting and a bit perspective to my mind
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Neo is now 18$ at binance. I think now the best price. Of course for purchase =)

Neo ethereum based coin. Infrastructure very robust. And also the price it deserves will come very soon. Dont worry guys =)

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

The price of the coin is very good now for investing. I am following several projects that once conducted their ICO on the NEO platform. I hope that these projects will become very popular. Then more attention will be paid to the NEO platform.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

NEO develops very slowly. This cryptocurrency was started long ago but few projects take it as payment for cryptocurrency in the ICO projects.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

On this news about the upcoming update NEO this topic has become much more popular. Besides the growth of this coin has already begun. The main thing I wish all customers NEO it is time to sell that coin to purchase it again after the fall. Big profit - big risks. Catch to sell , friends! Don't be greedy.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:59:01 PM

Neo is a very good project, it is called Chinese Ethereum. In future, it has got the potential to surpass ethereum. If Chinese investors start investing in Neo then it wouldn't take long for it to surpass ethereum.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

I think neo will be the next big thing. with its developing technology and good team neo can make owners rich in a few years. If you are a hodler buy some and wait.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

I think neo will be the next big thing. with its developing technology and good team neo can make owners rich in a few years. If you are a hodler buy some and wait.
If NEO is recognized more inside of places outside of China then it would do a lot more in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

NEO is in the top of the most realiable and promising altcoin and I like it so much. It is the one coin that has a really clear future thanks to its increasing trend for the price.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Buying NEO coins today is of course very profitable, as is the purchase of other projects that have already failed several times in price today, but if you look at the statistics lately, the market definitely begins to react to expectations.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

I heard that a fork will be held in the near future. It seems to me that today is a good time to buy this coin, because most likely the price will go up.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Buying NEO coins today is of course very profitable, as is the purchase of other projects that have already failed several times in price today, but if you look at the statistics lately, the market definitely begins to react to expectations.
Neo reportedly has good news for their coin holders, because on November 10 there is reportedly a hardfork, with a ratio of 1: 2 for SUPER NEO, maybe Neo will soar high if this news is really valid, today NEO up 0.61% in Coinmarketcap, good to see
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

NEO must be had by everybody I suppose because it hjas larger potential after the ETH so it will be a listake if you will not get it now or in the nearest time.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Commander90

Activity: 220

SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Today bought neo and wanted to make it 8-30%, but closed the deal without loss, because there may still be a slight drop. If anyone sells, be sure to place protective stop orders

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Yes! NEO is a good coin and NEO is one of the promising coin that i hold lately. Good to buy, and wait to pump. This NEO token have a good platform, if you read the platform for sure you will start buying NEO tokens. Buy now!
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

NEO is a great coin for investment he has a great idea and team ! Personally, I support NEO and will be buying it soon !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: