Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-sale] Cross-platform Depositary receipts system.  (Read 656 times)
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

What makes the project unique?  any «killing features» in your project? I hope u have some
I recommend u to take a look at WP and brief explanation on the website. This project is unique itself. Have u ever seen any similar project??
I think it is not correctly to say the project is unique. It has at least one competitor cybertrust
Surely not. It is different project. CyberTrust is striving to make securitized crypto not the token swaps. Yes they also use noted or so called receipts but thats it that project have similar
ricardovaldossa

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

What makes the project unique?  any «killing features» in your project? I hope u have some
I recommend u to take a look at WP and brief explanation on the website. This project is unique itself. Have u ever seen any similar project??
I think it is not correctly to say the project is unique. It has at least one competitor cybertrust
Surely not. It is different project. CyberTrust is striving to make securitized crypto not the token swaps. Yes they also use noted or so called receipts but thats it that project have similar
I would also add that "competitors" is stopped. They would not enter the market. So as for now we can sum up that this project is fully unique
karlos_545

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

I would also add that "competitors" is stopped. They would not enter the market. So as for now we can sum up that this project is fully unique
I did not know about that. If so yes, agree. The project has all the opportunities to dominate the market
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

I did not know about that. If so yes, agree. The project has all the opportunities to dominate the market
market domination requires a lot of marketing and pr. U know it is not very cheap. Hope the crowdsale will be successful
nofork_man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

market domination requires a lot of marketing and pr. U know it is not very cheap. Hope the crowdsale will be successful
better to say presale has to be successful) Because most of the projects spending presale contributions for the marketing and pr for the purpose to make good main sale. The success of this project will depend on presale
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Im very curious about project integration to waves and byteball. The first project could offer the DEX and like instant transaction and the second DAG file. Such mix would be realy awesome! I will follow this crowdsale for sure
semiwylson

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

Im very curious about project integration to waves and byteball. The first project could offer the DEX and like instant transaction and the second DAG file. Such mix would be realy awesome! I will follow this crowdsale for sure
They would not use the tech of that project as far as I understand. It will be only basis for token transfering while users order thereal token to his/her wallet
karlos_545

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:19:12 PM

They would not use the tech of that project as far as I understand. It will be only basis for token transfering while users order thereal token to his/her wallet
I would like to know if the team has to own the node of all that coins they are based on? As for waves hosting a node is quite expensive
all_inman

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

I would like to know if the team has to own the node of all that coins they are based on? As for waves hosting a node is quite expensive
I think no otherwise it will be very expensive project. I think all the exchanges like receipt to coin will be dont throug ordinar smart contract and thats it
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

I think no otherwise it will be very expensive project. I think all the exchanges like receipt to coin will be dont throug ordinar smart contract and thats it
How is that possible? Waves as an example has no smart contracts yet. How then transaction would be processed?
all_inman

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

How is that possible? Waves as an example has no smart contracts yet. How then transaction would be processed?
Payments could be done through eth blockchain I assume. At least I know that some ICOs accept payments in BTC, LTC and other alts are processing through eth smart contract
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

Payments could be done through eth blockchain I assume. At least I know that some ICOs accept payments in BTC, LTC and other alts are processing through eth smart contract
Very interesting. I did not about that. Nevertheless Im very doubtful if such staff will be used here. I would like to hear the official answer from the team
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

why this token would rise in price?? What is the trigger for token growth?
semiwylson

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.
ApehaFan777

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:15:04 PM

The token price will grow due to the services demand and the platform usage. And the native token will be only the way to have the access to the platform and its services.
so if there is no demand the price will only decreasing right??
semiwylson

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

Not exactly. We are all operate in crypto world and know for sure that news triggers the huge spikes in price. So if development goes well it is kinda obvious that price will increase
ApehaFan777

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

Not exactly. We are all operate in crypto world and know for sure that news triggers the huge spikes in price. So if development goes well it is kinda obvious that price will increase
so ur proposal is relying on news?) No steady growth but only news and recent price spikes?
semiwylson

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

so ur proposal is relying on news?) No steady growth but only news and recent price spikes?
No. I have answered that token will grow due to the usae and demand but ur concern is that there will be no demand. And I was trying to argue even if we could imagine that it does not mean there will de only price deacreasing. Almost all the project have no mass adoption however the price is growing. Paradox, no?
ApehaFan777

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

No. I have answered that token will grow due to the usae and demand but ur concern is that there will be no demand. And I was trying to argue even if we could imagine that it does not mean there will de only price deacreasing. Almost all the project have no mass adoption however the price is growing. Paradox, no?
Ok I see ur point. I will keep an eye on this project.
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:50:48 PM

crypto hupe dude!)) If coin swaps will be trend for thw whole 2018 this coin will skyrocket for sure. Mark my words
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: